Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2015, 07:01 AM
RE: Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design
(20-07-2015 06:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  Convincing one or any of us means nothing in terms of whether or not your claims are true. Facts are not determined by debate. These are scientific questions therefore it's for you, the crusading maverick scientist, to publish and convince experts in the relevant fields, who will then expand on your original and interesting line of research.

If that doesn't happen, it's bullshit. It's really very simple.

An excellent point, Morondog.

Dogdamn, you're good! Tongue

(Edit to Add: original quotation included, with bold highlight. Because it bears repeating.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
20-07-2015, 07:06 AM
(20-07-2015 07:01 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 06:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  Convincing one or any of us means nothing in terms of whether or not your claims are true. Facts are not determined by debate. These are scientific questions therefore it's for you, the crusading maverick scientist, to publish and convince experts in the relevant fields, who will then expand on your original and interesting line of research.

If that doesn't happen, it's bullshit. It's really very simple.

An excellent point, Morondog.

Dogdamn, you're good! Tongue

(Edit to Add: original quotation included, with bold highlight. Because it bears repeating.)

Blush

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-07-2015, 07:12 AM
(20-07-2015 06:41 AM)Godexists Wrote:  [Image: meme_g11.png]

nobody addressed my concrete examples of IC. Waiting...LOL.....

Yes Rolleyes

If by concrete you mean ... inflexible and prone to cracking under pressure ... then, hahaha.

Meanwhile, regarding the image, design by evolution is an undeniably creative force ... so, we do not disagree.

Thumbsup

20-07-2015, 07:20 AM
It really is simple, GE.

When you presented scientific (I thought) evidence that something I believed (replication mutations) could not in fact contribute to the genetic diversity of a species in the long run, I changed my mind. That's what honest people do, and what science teaches us to do. It's fundamental decency.

Turned out it was a deliberate lie, designed to take advantage of someone who didn't know that was a fake journal.

But it made me realize that this is the difference between us. No matter what I say, I will never reach you with facts or teach you new ideas, because your mind is made up and you are willing to stoop to any level of dishonesty to promote your agenda... as you have made very very clear. That's why I asked "what would I get"? It's clear you would just ignore my work and machinegun another round at me, "Oh yeah? (ignoring what I just said) Well what about THIS one, fool!?!?"

I don't know how you can look in the mirror. I'm not saying that as an insult. I'm genuinely curious how that degree of dishonesty can reside in you and you still hold your head up to walk down the street with any pride. Either you're such a believer that you think God tells you it's okay to lie to atheists because we're not really people (in which case you're a religious psychopath) or you just don't care about us and think manipulating people is fun (in which case you're a sociopath).

Either way,

[Image: Ham-Nye-debate-in-a-nutshell.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
20-07-2015, 07:27 AM
(20-07-2015 06:41 AM)Godexists Wrote:  [Image: meme_g11.png]

nobody addressed my concrete examples of IC. Waiting...LOL.....

Yes Rolleyes

Let me get this straight. Your proof for Intelligent Design hinges on microscopic constructs like the bacterial flagellar motor which we can't even see without the aid of electron microscopes (designed by real intelligent designers) but the things that are evident to the eye like the fact that all insects have 6 legs, not 4, as claimed by your God, don't seem to matter to you?

There's this bridge in Brooklyn...
20-07-2015, 07:35 AM
(20-07-2015 07:27 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  There's this bridge in Brooklyn...

Where if you jump off it, you learn to fly (briefly)...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-07-2015, 07:54 AM
(20-07-2015 07:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 07:27 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  There's this bridge in Brooklyn...

Where if you jump off it, you learn to fly (briefly)...

And you get to disprove the theory of gravity to all us idiot atheists! Double win!

I'll await your report. Drinking Beverage

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
20-07-2015, 08:01 AM
(19-07-2015 01:03 AM)Godexists Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 12:37 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I got taken in by these assholes. And you. THAT's why I don't like to discuss this shit.

So still ignoring my evidence that DNA is IC ??

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

yeah, its better to write fuck fuck fuck.... that seems to make a better case for your pet theory... at least so you can avoid the hard questions....... LOL.......

here is my challenge :

go to my library :

http://elshamah.heavenforum.org/f17-irre...complexity

pick ANY of my examples of IC, and try to refute them .......

good luck with that.

You are making the claim - you must prove that DNA is irreducibly complex. You have the burden of proof.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-07-2015, 10:01 AM
Chas - He thinks he *has* made a claim. That's the problem. He doesn't understand how this works, the very simple rules that govern such exchanges in order to keep them from being "yuh-huh!" "nuh-uh!" back-and-forths. So when we refuse to engage on the Kindergarten Rules version of debate, he thinks we're being evasive. And of course, there's the basic intellectual dishonesty problem I described above, re: the "machine-gun tactic".

Anyone attempting to answer any of his "questions", without first establishing the ground rules of what constitutes a valid question, and what would be accepted as a valid answer that would get an "Okay that is valid" from him, is insane. As I personally proved, a few pages back. Sad

20-07-2015, 10:43 AM
Godexists: My God's really smart. He made the bacterial flagellar motor, didn't you, boy? Who's a good boy, then? Who's a good boy? Show the meany atheist how smart you are.

YHWH: 14+14+13=42! (Matt. 1:1-17)

Doc: Wait, did he just say...

GE: No, he didn't. He meant to say "41". Go on, boy. Try again.

YHWH: Pi=3.0! (1 Kings 17:23)

Doc: Hold on! Did he say...

GE: No, he didn't. He meant to say 3.14! YHWH, shut up! Let me do the talking from now on.
[+] 2 users Like docskeptic's post