Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design
(20-07-2015 03:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  If you actually read what Dawkins and others have written, the "designer" of that code is natural selection.

How can nature select without replication ??

http://elshamah.heavenforum.org/t1405-th...-selection

natural selection cannot operate until biological reproducing units exist. This hoped for “law,” though, has no basis in fact nor does it even have a theoretical basis. It is a nebulous concept which results from a determination to continue the quest for a naturalistic explanation of life.

[Image: scratc10.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2015, 04:42 PM
(20-07-2015 03:15 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 02:57 PM)Godexists Wrote:  [Image: ignora10.png]

So you have run out of arguments and are reduced to posting superficial memes. And you can't even get the spelling and grammar right on the memes. A real intellectual giant you are. Not.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

when you can speak and write in german as i do english after a 3 month course, you have a go. Thumbsup
20-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Don't click on his bullshit. He counts it as a measure of his popularity.
There is nothing to refute.

At least he admits his opinions on DNA are "beliefs", which is all they are. Crackpot beliefs. he says he doesn't accept peer-review, thus a priori tells us,that ANY refutation to him, is worthless.

No legitimate scientist agrees with this garbage. He's just the latest in the very long line of internet nuts who come here as no one else will have them. Like all really crazy people, he is utterly convinced he has discovered the special truth every legitimate scientist missed. He couldn't get a job in genetics if he tried.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-07-2015, 04:48 PM
I'm a former professional biologist, and I don't recall mentioning it except where directly relevant, but okay whatever.

Stop trying to drum up traffic for your blog.

And what part of "according to the National Institutes of Health" (and its National Center for Biotechnology Information) is "irrelevant!?!"

Do you not know what those are, perhaps?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
20-07-2015, 05:01 PM
(20-07-2015 04:42 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 03:15 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  So you have run out of arguments and are reduced to posting superficial memes. And you can't even get the spelling and grammar right on the memes. A real intellectual giant you are. Not.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

when you can speak and write in german as i do english after a 3 month course, you have a go. Thumbsup

OK, if you just learned English 3 months ago, I'll give you a pass on that. Presumably, you've had longer than that to learn biology -- and you have failed. You appear to know very little about biology. Your whole case boils down to: "I can't understand the mechanism -- therefore it must have happened by magic." That is not a scientific argument. Until you have a plausible alternative (something other than "magic"), you've got nothing at all. You don't seem to get that. All you're trying to do is poke holes (very small holes) in the theory of evolution. What is your alternative? You don't have one.
20-07-2015, 05:17 PM
(20-07-2015 04:39 PM)Godexists Wrote:  How can nature select without replication ??

Um... it's already been pointed out to you that it's basically just chemistry.

(20-07-2015 04:39 PM)Godexists Wrote:  Natural selection cannot operate until biological reproducing units exist. This hoped for “law,” though, has no basis in fact nor does it even have a theoretical basis. It is a nebulous concept which results from a determination to continue the quest for a naturalistic explanation of life.

Actually... lots of natural forces work on the chemistry lying around (And floating around) us all the time.... Consider

So... which thing are you talking about? Abiogenesis or evolution? I can't keep it straight.
20-07-2015, 05:34 PM
(20-07-2015 05:01 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 04:42 PM)Godexists Wrote:  when you can speak and write in german as i do english after a 3 month course, you have a go. Thumbsup

OK, if you just learned English 3 months ago, I'll give you a pass on that. Presumably, you've had longer than that to learn biology -- and you have failed. You appear to know very little about biology. Your whole case boils down to: "I can't understand the mechanism -- therefore it must have happened by magic." That is not a scientific argument. Until you have a plausible alternative (something other than "magic"), you've got nothing at all. You don't seem to get that. All you're trying to do is poke holes (very small holes) in the theory of evolution. What is your alternative? You don't have one.

Yep.

30 plus pages of argument from personal incredulity.

Can't explain it or understand it, must be magic.

Nothing more to see here. Move along.
20-07-2015, 05:38 PM
[Image: 1513326_10201456396359204_325539440_n.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-07-2015, 05:47 PM
(20-07-2015 04:48 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'm a former professional biologist, and I don't recall mentioning it except where directly relevant, but okay whatever.

Stop trying to drum up traffic for your blog.

And what part of "according to the National Institutes of Health" (and its National Center for Biotechnology Information) is "irrelevant!?!"

Do you not know what those are, perhaps?

Are they specialized in philosophical questions of origins ?? Laugh out load Laugh out load
20-07-2015, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2015 05:55 PM by Godexists.)
(20-07-2015 05:34 PM)Simon Moon Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 05:01 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  OK, if you just learned English 3 months ago, I'll give you a pass on that. Presumably, you've had longer than that to learn biology -- and you have failed. You appear to know very little about biology. Your whole case boils down to: "I can't understand the mechanism -- therefore it must have happened by magic." That is not a scientific argument. Until you have a plausible alternative (something other than "magic"), you've got nothing at all. You don't seem to get that. All you're trying to do is poke holes (very small holes) in the theory of evolution. What is your alternative? You don't have one.

Yep.

30 plus pages of argument from personal incredulity.

Can't explain it or understand it, must be magic.

Nothing more to see here. Move along.

[Image: meme_g15.png]

[Image: meme_g14.jpg]

[Image: that_s10.png]