Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design
(21-07-2015 01:58 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  More importantly, you can't read past the first two sentences?

Rocket, that's quote-mining, that is. A tried and tested method by the religious.

Sort of like if I did this: God said to the Israelites in Numbers 31:17-18, "Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

It's fun! Try it.

Doc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like docskeptic's post
21-07-2015, 02:43 PM
(21-07-2015 02:29 PM)Talviomena Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 01:51 PM)Godexists Wrote:  I'd like to see if you die without Christ, if you still will think the same on the other side...... you can live without Christ, but it will be terrible to die without him. Yes

LOVE AND WORSHIP ME OR ILL TORTURE YOU ETERNALLY! Evil_monster

As I posted here:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...nt?page=30

"I am very strong. I am the best thing that ever existed.

I love you very much and I want to have sex with you.

You say you don't want me to? That's fine, you have free will.

But look at all the evidence of how much I love you! I wrote a whole book just for you about it.

Yes, I say some pretty brutal stuff in there, but I'm past all that now.

Oh, and if you don't have sex with me I'm going to kill you."

(Religion in a nutshell... God is a rapist.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
21-07-2015, 03:14 PM
(21-07-2015 02:43 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 02:29 PM)Talviomena Wrote:  LOVE AND WORSHIP ME OR ILL TORTURE YOU ETERNALLY! Evil_monster

As I posted here:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...nt?page=30

"I am very strong. I am the best thing that ever existed.

I love you very much and I want to have sex with you.

You say you don't want me to? That's fine, you have free will.

But look at all the evidence of how much I love you! I wrote a whole book just for you about it.

Yes, I say some pretty brutal stuff in there, but I'm past all that now.

Oh, and if you don't have sex with me I'm going to kill you."

(Religion in a nutshell... God is a rapist.)

[Image: meme_g17.png]

[Image: answer10.jpg]
21-07-2015, 03:18 PM
(21-07-2015 02:02 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  And yes, I am using Christard as an insult because you tried to use Benjamin Franklin's quote as if it supported Christianity. That makes you a Christian who is clearly retarded. A Christard.

I also call roses red, when appropriate.

[Image: my_mem12.png]
21-07-2015, 03:22 PM
(21-07-2015 01:58 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 01:48 PM)Godexists Wrote:  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25734234

Ribonucleotide reduction is the only pathway for de novo synthesis of deoxyribonucleotides in extant organisms. This chemically demanding reaction, which proceeds via a carbon-centered free radical, is catalyzed by ribonucleotide reductase (RNR). The mechanism has been deemed unlikely to be catalyzed by a ribozyme, creating an enigma regarding how the building blocks for DNA were synthesized at the transition from RNA to DNA-encoded genomes. 10

So they guys at PUBMED are liars ? Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

At least you're finally reading the serious science/scientists. That's a start.

No, they're telling the truth. That's one of the big challenges in that field right now.

What's the issue?

Do you think not being sure yet how DNA could have taken over from RNA as the coded means GODDIDIT?

More importantly, you can't read past the first two sentences? Here is the rest of that paragraph (part you quoted included) :

"Ribonucleotide reduction is the only pathway for de novo synthesis of deoxyribonucleotides in extant organisms. This chemically demanding reaction, which proceeds via a carbon-centered free radical, is catalyzed by ribonucleotide reductase (RNR). The mechanism has been deemed unlikely to be catalyzed by a ribozyme, creating an enigma regarding how the building blocks for DNA were synthesized at the transition from RNA- to DNA-encoded genomes. While it is entirely possible that a different pathway was later replaced with the modern mechanism, here we explore the evolutionary and biochemical limits for an origin of the mechanism in the RNA + protein world and suggest a model for a prototypical ribonucleotide reductase (protoRNR). From the protoRNR evolved the ancestor to modern RNRs, the urRNR, which diversified into the modern three classes. Since the initial radical generation differs between the three modern classes, it is difficult to establish how it was generated in the urRNR. Here we suggest a model that is similar to the B12-dependent mechanism in modern class II RNRs."

In other words, they're stating the problem/question, before proceeding immediately to pose a probable solution, which they invite other scientists to peer-review by testing and analysis.

and you can't distinguish real evidence from just so made up speculation, can't you ?? Since naturalism is their only choice, of course they need to make up some scenario that has in the end " nature made it " , LOL.... thats one more example of the classical pseudo scientific claims of mainstream papers.

[Image: today_10.jpg]
21-07-2015, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2015 06:36 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(21-07-2015 03:18 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 02:02 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  And yes, I am using Christard as an insult because you tried to use Benjamin Franklin's quote as if it supported Christianity. That makes you a Christian who is clearly retarded. A Christard.

I also call roses red, when appropriate.

[Image: my_mem12.png]

Well writing on your toilet paper, at least is more productive than what you write here or on your idiotic web site. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-07-2015, 03:25 PM
[quote='Godexists' pid='817464' dateline='1437513749']
and you can't distinguish real evidence from just so made up speculation, can't you ?? Since naturalism is their only choice, of course they need to make up some scenario that has in the end " nature made it " , LOL.... thats one more example of the classical pseudo scientific claims of mainstream papers.

Clearly you have not one clue how science works. Thanks for making a fool of yourself again today. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-07-2015, 04:29 PM
(21-07-2015 02:34 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 01:58 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  More importantly, you can't read past the first two sentences?

Rocket, that's quote-mining...

It's fun! Try it.

Doc

Here's another little known verse, "Thus saith the Lord unto...God...exists, "Kiss...my...hairy...back parts.""

Doc
21-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Back from my nap. Ahhh. I needed that 3 hours.

That's actually kind of amazing, when you look at what he did, there. He quote-mined (as usual), and when I showed him that all he was doing was clipping off the intro sentences to make it look like they didn't immediately go on to explain the problem they stated at the outset, he flips out and goes into "grab a bunch of sneering images to edit with text" mode.

To call "We therefore propose the following model" a mere "pseudoscientific claim" jumps the shark from honest debate into the ravings of a lunatic.

You should feel ashamed of yourself, Godexists.

Clearly you don't. But don't worry, we're plenty ashamed enough for you.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
21-07-2015, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2015 08:06 PM by Godexists.)
(21-07-2015 07:00 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  "We therefore propose the following model"

As said. We Propose a model equals to : we have no clue of how given enzyme could have evolved, therefor let us sell snake oil for the fool non thinking Dunning Krugers as absolute truth, since they will swallow everything blindly, the holy cow of evolution cannot be questioned ... Laugh out load

For every phenomena , that cannot be explained through evolution, the excuse is : ! we don't know yet ". If you replace evolution with intelligent design, however, everything makes perfectly sense.

Outstanding problems in science

From a recent debate i had :

Me: science cannot explain most things through evolution. Always, when science comes to a dead end of the road, it just says : we dont know yet, we have to search further. That is, because supernatural causes are not permitted as explanation. And guess what ?? When it comes to almos ALL relevant questions of origins, that will be the last answer of main stream scientific papers. I am collecting these answers btw. The list is far from complete. It does not even scratch the surface. But it provides good examples. If you replace each of these answers, rather than with we don't know, with its designed, it fits perfectly the bill.

Carrie Griego Not yet. That's why they're hypotheses. Hypotheses come first. At least we don't make crap up. We research and figure it out rather than saying goddidit.

Me: Carrie Griego We research and figure it out rather than saying goddidit.//thats the problem. God is NEVER permitted to get into the picture. He is excluded right from the beginning, and in the end, rather than admit that design is the best explanation, the design hypothesis is ignored, and replaced with " we don't know yet ". Nice evolution of the gaps..... btw.

http://elshamah.heavenforum.org/t1584-ou...in-science

[Image: creati10.png]