Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design
(16-07-2015 09:04 PM)Grave Wrote:  Woah, why so aggressive? I'm just letting you know what the Bible says. I have love for mankind. To answer some of your questions though, for a Christian, there is no scientifical evidence needed to prove what the Bible says. Christians choose to believe it by faith and faith alone. Atheist are different. Atheist don't believe things without scientific evidence or at least some scientific possibility. It's okay to disagree about things. According to the Bible, Christians aren't supposed to try and force creationism down anyone's throat, but we are to spread the word. Man messed up by believing the lie of Satan and eating of the forbidden fruit that God told Adam and Eve to never touch. That fruit held the knowledge of good and evil. According to the Bible, man was made in

Dude, check out who he was quoting. He was addressing the ID crap from the original post, not what you said one post before.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2015, 09:08 PM
(16-07-2015 09:05 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 09:04 PM)Grave Wrote:  Woah, why so aggressive? I'm just letting you know what the Bible says. I have love for mankind. To answer some of your questions though, for a Christian, there is no scientifical evidence needed to prove what the Bible says. Christians choose to believe it by faith and faith alone. Atheist are different. Atheist don't believe things without scientific evidence or at least some scientific possibility. It's okay to disagree about things. According to the Bible, Christians aren't supposed to try and force creationism down anyone's throat, but we are to spread the word. Man messed up by believing the lie of Satan and eating of the forbidden fruit that God told Adam and Eve to never touch. That fruit held the knowledge of good and evil. According to the Bible, man was made in

Dude, check out who he was quoting. He was addressing the ID crap from the original post, not what you said one post before.

There is also no such word as "scientifical". LMAO

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-07-2015, 09:09 PM
I'm simply asking questions. I haven't begun to get mean, simply asking questions.

And thank you for being honest. No one HAS to be rational, and if you don't want to that's fine. But if you are trying to argue for the validity of your beliefs we have to have some basis for establishing if they are factually correct or not. Rationality is a pretty good standard for that.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
16-07-2015, 09:10 PM

The Bible says absolutely nothing about "forcing" anything down anyone's throat. We here know a LOT more about the Bible than you ever will.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-07-2015, 09:11 PM
Is there a full moon tonight? Day passes at the asylum?

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
16-07-2015, 09:15 PM
(16-07-2015 09:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 09:05 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Dude, check out who he was quoting. He was addressing the ID crap from the original post, not what you said one post before.

There is also no such word as "scientifical". LMAO

Eh, that I can live with. We all make typos and miswordisms.

But come on! Paragraphs, man! I can live with the umpteenth-time restatement of Typical Christian Doctrines 101, especially since you're presenting it as "this is what we believe" rather than "these are facts that you must believe". But enough with the soul-crushing walls of text!
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
16-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Only some Christians believe in predestination. The Bible says that God is all-knowing, so when the Bible says that some can't come to Christ it doesn't have to mean that some people are given the gift and some aren't. It just means that God already knows who will and who won't accept it. It says whoever believes in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ shall be saved. Anyone can accept the gift. Some won't and God knows who those people are.
16-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Godex - let's start with one simple question.
Were you born or were you created ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
16-07-2015, 09:28 PM
(16-07-2015 09:25 PM)Grave Wrote:  Only some Christians believe in predestination. The Bible says that God is all-knowing, so when the Bible says that some can't come to Christ it doesn't have to mean that some people are given the gift and some aren't. It just means that God already knows who will and who won't accept it. It says whoever believes in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ shall be saved. Anyone can accept the gift. Some won't and God knows who those people are.

It has nothing to do with predestination. That's not what St. Paul and Jesus himself said. So you actually think you know more than they did ? And BTW, if your god knows who's going to do what, then there is no free will, now, is there ?

What exactly are your qualifications to come and preach here ?

Is your god so fucking stupid that she wouldn't know if someone who honestly didn't believe said they did ?
You actually are so intellectually dishonest that you think people who really don't buy your garbage could actually say they did ? Not very honest are you ?

16-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Bucky that's what I said, it doesn't tell us to force anything down anyone's throat. It says to spread the word with love for mankind. I'm not trying to say anything in the Bible is a prove fact... I'm simply telling you what Christians believe and why we believe it. Why the accusations?