Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design
I agree, ban him.

Taking an attempt at an analogy, which should be obvious to a six year old, and saying "and you believe that" means he's too dumb to function here. He fucking quoted me saying it was just an analogy, then wrote that I believe it. What the fuck?

And it's clear to everyone that his only purpose is to direct people to his dying website to stir up debate there. It's too bad, because a real debate here would be fun, but it is obvious that the tactics he is using are dishonest and that he has no interest in a genuine discussion of the questions he keeps throwing, that they're just a tactic.

He's a liar and a cheat, and has no interest in doing anything but spamming and trying to drum up traffic for his site. It kinda breaks my heart that this is what Christians have fallen to, but that's apparently the way it is.

I vote to ban.

Admins?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
22-07-2015, 02:35 PM
What do we do for a piñata if you ban him?

Doc
[+] 1 user Likes docskeptic's post
22-07-2015, 02:38 PM
(22-07-2015 02:35 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  What do we do for a piñata if you ban him?

Doc

We presently possess a plethora of piñatas pissing on our parade. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
22-07-2015, 02:41 PM
This guy makes me wanna go back to the old game I used to play when I first started posting here where I would take what they had written and remove the fallacies and outright lies and show them how little sense their shit makes without the lies and fallacies.

Kinda hard to make that point with a blank response though. Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
22-07-2015, 03:22 PM
I'd be fine banning this chucklefuck but don't ban pops though, even though he has clearly violated the forums rules on threatening people, cause I'm not done with him! Don't take my chew toy away...yet! It's still got some squeak in it!

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
22-07-2015, 03:59 PM
(22-07-2015 02:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I agree, ban him.

Taking an attempt at an analogy, which should be obvious to a six year old, and saying "and you believe that" means he's too dumb to function here. He fucking quoted me saying it was just an analogy, then wrote that I believe it. What the fuck?

And it's clear to everyone that his only purpose is to direct people to his dying website to stir up debate there. It's too bad, because a real debate here would be fun, but it is obvious that the tactics he is using are dishonest and that he has no interest in a genuine discussion of the questions he keeps throwing, that they're just a tactic.

He's a liar and a cheat, and has no interest in doing anything but spamming and trying to drum up traffic for his site. It kinda breaks my heart that this is what Christians have fallen to, but that's apparently the way it is.

I vote to ban.

Admins?

Since you did not comment on my last post about the information required to make the simplest cell, Mycoplasma genitalium , which is a knock out argument, which exemplifies clearly that natural mechanisms are incapable to create life, there is nothing else to be said. Your bias hinders you to search the truth without blinkers.

[Image: cc_joh10.jpg]

[Image: romans10.jpg]

Angel

Last post here.
22-07-2015, 04:12 PM
Oooo, I'm shaking in my boots! Dodgy

Last post, and yet you lurk.........

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
22-07-2015, 04:20 PM
(22-07-2015 03:59 PM)Godexists Wrote:  Since you did not comment on my last post about the information required to make the simplest cell, Mycoplasma genitalium , which is a knock out argument,

Praise the Lard.

*As if* his crap amunted to a hill of beans. It's a knoock-out, ONLY in his dreams. What a sad little delusional man. So wrapped up in his little pile of crap, he can't see the forest for the trees.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-07-2015, 04:22 PM
(22-07-2015 03:59 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 02:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I agree, ban him.

I vote to ban.

Admins?

Since you did not comment on my last post about the information required to make the simplest cell, Mycoplasma genitalium , which is a knock out argument, which exemplifies clearly that natural mechanisms are incapable to create life, there is nothing else to be said. Your bias hinders you to search the truth without blinkers.

[Image: cc_joh10.jpg]

[Image: romans10.jpg]

Angel

Last post here.

Oh no!! Bible verses we don't care about. What ever will we do!!?
[+] 2 users Like xieulong's post
22-07-2015, 06:17 PM
(22-07-2015 03:59 PM)Godexists Wrote:  Since you did not comment on my last post about the information required to make the simplest cell, Mycoplasma genitalium , which is a knock out argument, which exemplifies clearly that natural mechanisms are incapable to create life, there is nothing else to be said. Your bias hinders you to search the truth without blinkers.

Angel

Last post here.

Your post about the "information required" is a mathematical progression that makes four major errors of assumption that I saw before I stopped counting and ignored the rest. (Because even one error is enough to destroy the output of a mathematical supposition.) So, far from being a "knock out argument", it's actually a demonstration that all you know how to do is stack fallacies like cord wood.

Quote:According to Meyer the “simplest extant cell, Mycoplasma genitalium — a tiny bacterium that inhabits the human urinary tract — requires ‘only’ 482 proteins to perform its necessary functions…

Yes, M. gentalium has 482 protein encoding genes out of its circular DNA of 580,070 base pairs (tiny but not the smallest known, your info is out of date; Candidatus Hodgkinia cicadicola Dsem, a bacterial symbiont of the Cicada, is the smallest known genome at 169 genes as protein coding regions, according to the Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes... but you knew about that database, right?). So that's the info for DNA coding sections. Figured we'd better start with a solid foundation.

Quote:If, for the sake of argument, we assume the existence of the 20 biologically occurring amino acids, which form the building blocks for proteins, the amino acids have to congregate in a definite specified sequence in order to make something that “works.” First of all they have to form a “peptide” bond and this seems to only happen about half the time in experiments. Thus, the probability of building a chain of 150 amino acids containing only peptide links is about one chance in 10 to the 45th power.

Congregate? WTF mate? Are you trying to suggest, by using only the modern existing prokaryote you find to be smallest, that it formed by proteins bits (amino acids) "congregating"? And furthermore, the information doesn't even link up. How did you go from talking about protein-coding regions of DNA to amino acids "congregating" together on their own? Non-sequitur.

Quote:In addition, another requirement for living things is that the amino acids must be the “left-handed” version. But in “abiotic amino-acid production” the right- and left-handed versions are equally created.

This is the point where I stopped reading your argument from personal incredulity. You clearly have not listened to anything we've said. When I was debunking one of the earlier arguments you posted, I showed you that scientists have discovered multiple, different pathways by which asymmetric handedness can occur. Yes, they're still trying to figure out by the evidence which one of them was the mechanism that did occur, but we know it can occur.

So either you have a memory problem or an honesty problem.

At this point, it bears repeating from my earlier post:

"And it's clear to everyone that his only purpose is to direct people to his dying website to stir up debate there. It's too bad, because a real debate here would be fun, but it is obvious that the tactics he is using are dishonest and that he has no interest in a genuine discussion of the questions he keeps throwing, that they're just a tactic.

I vote to ban.

Admins? "

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post