Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design
(22-07-2015 03:59 PM)Godexists Wrote:  Last post here.

Yay! We won! It took 40 of us and about 400 posts, but we did it. It just goes to show - determination and pluck can overcome stupidity, however monumental.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like docskeptic's post
22-07-2015, 07:04 PM
(22-07-2015 03:59 PM)Godexists Wrote:  Your bias hinders you to search the truth without blinkers.

[Image: cc_joh10.jpg]

[Image: romans10.jpg]

Well now I'm convinced you're a poe.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
22-07-2015, 07:17 PM
Truth without blinkers....Laughat

Bwahahahahahahahaha.....

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
22-07-2015, 07:43 PM
The thought that kept ringing in my head, when I saw the same fallacies and deliberate lies, the same plugging ears and humming when facts were presented on-demand (especially since he was the one demanding them), the same Zealotry-that-excuses-anything, repeated time and again was: "Are they just incapable of feeling shame?"

As in, what Army Chief Counsel Joseph Welch said to Senator Joe McCarthy at the hearings: "You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?"

I think Zealotry must excuse a great many things, in the mind of the True Believer™, be it a McCarthyist or a Creationist. It's why I voted for a ban, rather than simply ignoring this person. I have no issue with people who hold genuine counterarguments to my own, who believe things differently from myself. (None, unless it impacts my life or the lives of others somehow, such as NAMBLA, or the KKK, for instance.) But when a person comes here, to our turf, and refuses to give us even the modicum of respect it takes to hold an honest back-and-forth conversation, especially on motives so transparent, I believe a ban is warranted. This person is either incapable of decency, or thinks dishonesty is okay when talking to atheists In The Name of The Lawd™.

Either way, I vote to ban.

Admin?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
22-07-2015, 08:44 PM
There is no such thing as voting for a ban here.

You may plead a case but it's a decision that's totally up to the admins. In fact, it's used less often when it's asked for. The ban hammer is used sparingly around here.

We have lately seen some threats and some spamming but they haven't crossed the Stark/Moms line...yet.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-07-2015, 12:01 AM
(22-07-2015 08:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We have lately seen some threats and some spamming but they haven't crossed the Stark/Moms line...yet.

Well to be fair ol' Pops's spluttering and fuming just didn't come across threatening at all, although he tried. Wicked Clown now, that was a creepy motherfucker.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-07-2015, 12:28 AM
(22-07-2015 03:59 PM)Godexists Wrote:  Since you did not comment on my last post about the information required to make the simplest cell, Mycoplasma genitalium , which is a knock out argument, which exemplifies clearly that natural mechanisms are incapable to create life, there is nothing else to be said. Your bias hinders you to search the truth without blinkers.

No, no it is NOT some 'knock out argument' because now you're conflating abiogenisis with evolution.

Again, my question to you,

Do you understand/acknowledge that DNA is chemistry?

(22-07-2015 03:59 PM)Godexists Wrote:  Last post here.

If that is your last post then as an epitaph it is kind of fitting since it has about as much value as your first.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post