Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design
I know what I'm going to eat for breakfast in the morning, but I still have free will to choose something else...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2015, 09:32 PM
Why do I need qualifications to preach and how am I preaching? I'm just sharing my beliefs the same way you share why you are an atheist. What's wrong with that?
16-07-2015, 09:33 PM
(16-07-2015 09:30 PM)Grave Wrote:  I know what I'm going to eat for breakfast in the morning, but I still have free will to choose something else...

Do you really though? Do you actually know you can choose something else.. and if you do wind up eating something else OR nothing... do you know that was your doing? What element of your actions account for you making the choice?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
16-07-2015, 09:34 PM
(16-07-2015 09:30 PM)Grave Wrote:  I know what I'm going to eat for breakfast in the morning, but I still have free will to choose something else...

Because you just said that your god knows what you are going to do. You MUST do what she already knows you will do, and you are not free to do what she already knows what you will not do.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-07-2015, 09:36 PM
(16-07-2015 09:32 PM)Grave Wrote:  Why do I need qualifications to preach and how am I preaching? I'm just sharing my beliefs the same way you share why you are an atheist. What's wrong with that?

You're preaching very badly. Who asked you to "share your beliefs" ?
Why is it when beliebers "share their beliefs" it's called ''evangelizing", when atheists do it, it's called "militant atheism" ?
We've heard it all before, a million times.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Im eating cereal because that's all I have in my appartment, but if I wanted to I could drive to Walmart and get something else. I just don't want to do that. I'm making the choice to eat cereal because I don't want to drive and get other food. So I know I'm eating cereal. I'm not claiming to know more than Jesus when did I say that? All I was saying is that some Christians misinterpret the Bible and think that pre-destination is real. According to the Bible, any soul that is willing can accept Christ. You aren't saved by simply saying that you are or that you accepted Christ according to the Bible. You have to repent your sins, meaning that you have to be genuinely sorry for your sins and confess them to the Lord and accept that Jesus died on the cross for you to cleanse to your sins. It is not our place to judge whether or not someone else is saved. We are to spread the word and plant the seed and God handles the rest. He knows who is genuine and who isn't. We are to love no matter how we feel about someone. Man looketh on the outward appearance but God looketh at the heart.
16-07-2015, 09:45 PM
I haven't called you militant in any way, and my savior asked me to spread his word. It's my way of showing my love for him and for you. I'm not looking to offend anyone but simply do what my savior ask of me because I have faith in his promises.
16-07-2015, 09:48 PM
(16-07-2015 09:42 PM)Grave Wrote:  Im eating cereal because that's all I have in my appartment, but if I wanted to I could drive to Walmart and get something else. I just don't want to do that. I'm making the choice to eat cereal because I don't want to drive and get other food. So I know I'm eating cereal. I'm not claiming to know more than Jesus when did I say that? All I was saying is that some Christians misinterpret the Bible and think that pre-destination is real. According to the Bible, any soul that is willing can accept Christ. You aren't saved by simply saying that you are or that you accepted Christ according to the Bible. You have to repent your sins, meaning that you have to be genuinely sorry for your sins and confess them to the Lord and accept that Jesus died on the cross for you to cleanse to your sins. It is not our place to judge whether or not someone else is saved. We are to spread the word and plant the seed and God handles the rest. He knows who is genuine and who isn't. We are to love no matter how we feel about someone. Man looketh on the outward appearance but God looketh at the heart.

Where does the Bible "say' any of that. You just made all that crap up. It says no such thing, and you can find no quote that says that.

You think it makes more sense with "eth" on the end ? LOL. It's all a pileth of crapeth. if someone really doesn't buy that crapeth, then the honest thing is to walk away. You are promoting dishonesty, I seeth.

And BTW, science has PROVEN that decisions are made in the subconscious before the conscious mind is aware of them. THAT is not "free will" if you're not even aware of the decision you are making. There is no such thing as free will.
http://exploringthemind.com/the-mind/bra...you-decide

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-07-2015, 09:55 PM
The Bible says all of these things. Here is the verse about the outward appearance.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

16-07-2015, 09:58 PM
(16-07-2015 09:45 PM)Grave Wrote:  I haven't called you militant in any way, and my savior asked me to spread his word. It's my way of showing my love for him and for you. I'm not looking to offend anyone but simply do what my savior ask of me because I have faith in his promises.

Before you start doing that, you better go get yourself an education, and read this.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1888992301/ref=...41768_6848

Jebus "saved" no one. The world is no better than it was before he (supposedly) died. When the young man in the gospel asked Jebus what he had to do to gain eternal life, did jebus say "Just wait until I save you" ? No. He said "Keep the commandments". That's IT. The rest you people cooked up. You think you know more than your Jebus.