Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design
Other verses about anyone receiving salvation.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2015, 10:00 PM
(16-07-2015 09:55 PM)Grave Wrote:  The Bible says all of these things. Here is the verse about the outward appearance.

But that's the Old Testament. St. Paul said that after Jebus there was a new law, and that we are no longer bound by the old law. So which is it ? Is eating shellfish still forbidden ? Can you kill your disobedient children, like they said was ok in the Old testament. You cherry-pick you quotes.

No one gives a shit about your quotes. Why would non-believers care about quotes, unless they are dishonest. You are promoting dishonesty.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-07-2015, 10:00 PM
.... I'd complain about Grave hijacking the thread and steering it off-topic, but this is actually more ON-TOPIC for the Atheism and Theism forum than Intelligent Design is.
16-07-2015, 10:02 PM
(16-07-2015 09:45 PM)Grave Wrote:  I haven't called you militant in any way, and my savior asked me to spread his word. It's my way of showing my love for him and for you. I'm not looking to offend anyone but simply do what my savior ask of me because I have faith in his promises.

Your savior. Spread the word to people who are open to it...they are not here. In case you didn't notice this is an atheist forum not a seeking forum.

Most people here know your song and dance better than you do.

Your efforts are wasted here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
16-07-2015, 10:04 PM
(16-07-2015 10:00 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  .... I'd complain about Grave hijacking the thread and steering it off-topic, but this is actually more ON-TOPIC for the Atheism and Theism forum than Intelligent Design is.

Just toying with him. He must be about 12.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-07-2015, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2015 10:26 PM by Grave.)
You have to know how to rightly devide the Word of Truth. Salvation before the cross and salvation after the cross are the same thing. Also, if you do not believe in the Bible as fact then how can you use it as evidence to support your claim an disprove mine? You say the Bible is hogwash yet you try to use it to make me a liar?
16-07-2015, 10:13 PM
I realize that this is an Athiest forum, but what is the point of a Theism vs Atheism board without the theism?
16-07-2015, 10:14 PM
[Image: 1434717756706_zpsorfa3bh6.png]
16-07-2015, 10:15 PM
(16-07-2015 10:10 PM)Grave Wrote:  You have to know how to rightly devide the Word of Truth. Salvation before the cross and salvation after the cross are two different things. Also, if you do not believe in the Bible as fact then how can you use it as evidence to support your claim an disprove mine? You say the Bible is hogwash yet you try to use it to make me a liar?

Nope. YOU said YOU believe it. YOU used the OT. The Bible is what it is. It doesn't belong only to beliebers. YOU are the one cherry picking the quotes. YOU are the one that's not consistent. You are a liar. You think YOU "devide" (there is no such word BTW it's divide or divine). You are 12 aren't you ? You think you know better than Jesus and St. Paul and the OT authors.

You're not real good at this "sharing my faith" stuff. You should take a class. Tongue

16-07-2015, 10:15 PM
I will leave if you really want me to I was just sharing some things since I thought that's what this particular area of the forum was for.