Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Chromosome condensation, amazing evidence of design
(16-07-2015 10:15 PM)Grave Wrote:  I will leave if you really want me to I was just sharing some things since I thought that's what this particular area of the forum was for.

You can do whatever you like. You don't really know much about the bible, child.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2015, 10:20 PM
I made a typo so what? You attack me over something when you know exactly what I meant. How am I a liar?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

16-07-2015, 10:23 PM
You don't have to leave. There are lots of conversations going on around here. You might find out that if you leave the salvation song out that we can be a pretty lively and accepting bunch.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-07-2015, 10:29 PM
(16-07-2015 08:41 PM)Grave Wrote:  The Bible says God took the dust of the earth and formed man and breathed the breath of life into him. According to the Bible, man was created by God for God. God made man to serve him, but because he loved man so much he gave us free will so that we aren't forced to obey him or serve him. Man messes up in the Bible so God decides to destroy man because he is a jealous God. God can't coexist with sin so when sin entered into the world God had to start judging mankind. Gods way of saving mankind was by sending Jesus to die on the cross to bear the sins of the world so that we may be forgiven for our sins and coexist with God in heaven. Your sins can be forgiven by believing in Jesus Christ and that he died for your sin and that we can leave our sin on the cross with him. If we do not ask for that forgiveness and strive to no longer sin (although it is impossible to be without sin because sin is in mankind) then we will have to face the punishment of hell because we won't be allowed to coexist with that sin in heaven with God. The whole reason for the virgin birth of Jesus was so the sin nature wouldn't be passed down from man since Jesus was actually God in the form of man. Jesus was the evidence and physical proof of God. He was Gods way of showing his existence. Jesus never did any wrong and never sinned. The reason God isn't on earth showing us his existence is because he cannot coexist with man because of sin. Jesus was 100% human while also 100% God. He was tempted and tried by Satan but he still didn't sin because he was God. He literally became sin for us so that our future generations could be saved. I'm just letting you all know what Christians believe God and Jesus and man is so that you won't have to ask for definitions in the future. Theist don't do a good job of explaining this before attacking the Atheist.

I have questions!!!

1- You said God can't exist with sin, who created sin? Was there a being more more powerful than God, creating sin to mess with him/her?

2- You said Jesus was 100% human while also 100% God, but Jesus was supposedly on Earth where sin was plentiful? So God could exist where sin exist then?

3- You said God is all-knowing, that man was created by God for God to serve God, and gave man freewill. God did not have the foresight to see that man would "mess up" given freewill? Why would God create a situation where he can't be with his "beloved" creations? Not a good plan.

4- Most of the christians I know, tells me that God is everywhere including on Earth, yet you are claiming that God doesn't exist on Earth because God is apparently allergic to sin. Did those other christians got the magical Jesus recipe wrong while your magical Jesus recipe is correct?

I have so many more questions, but not enough time. Please enlighten me.
[+] 1 user Likes xieulong's post
16-07-2015, 10:32 PM
Earlier I said Salvation before the cross and after the cross were two different things and in a way that's right. In the Old Testament they had to abide by the law, but grace through faith ultimately still saved them the way it saves us today according to the Bible. This explains that so that I don't have to.
16-07-2015, 10:34 PM
Sorry meant to post this pic with the other post.

16-07-2015, 10:36 PM
And also this helps explain.

16-07-2015, 10:39 PM
Seriously, there are other topics.

If this is all you plan to talk about, you are probably not going to enjoy your experience here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-07-2015, 10:44 PM
Okay. I'm getting tired of simply restating and arguing over what Christian doctrine does or doesn't say. Let's talk epistemology.

You've stated a lot of what you believe.

How did you come to believe it?

You seem to be basing most of these beliefs on (interpretation of) the Bible. How did you come to believe the Bible was a source of truthful revelation? On what basis did you choose it over, say, the Koran, or the Tao te Ching, or the Joy of Cooking, and how did you arrive at that basis?

If your basis for choosing the Bible over other books is subject to some aspect of your life -- say, the particular culture you were born into or what your particular parents taught you -- how would you compare with someone for whom those variables were different? For example, if you believe in the Bible because your parents taught you to believe it, how would that basis for belief compare with someone who believed in the Koran because his parents taught him to believe in it? Why would you be right and he be wrong? If you think you've had a personal revelation from Jesus, what would you make of a Hindu who thinks they've had a personal revelation from Shiva?

Would you think that your method of coming to the Bible as a source of truth was a reliable method, if that same method were being applied to arrive at a different holy book by someone of a different religion?
16-07-2015, 10:56 PM
By saying that God can't exist with sin I may have been misleading on what was meant. God has to tolerate sin to accomplish his purpose with mankind. I'm sorry for it sounding like he literally cannot be if sin exist. I have to remember I'm talking with atheist so I can't say it the way I understand it. Sin (evil) is a direct automatic opposite of good. God declared what was good and therefor anything against that is bad (evil or sin whatever you want to call it) by default. There has to be evil for there to be good. Now, in all of the instances that God is in the presence of sin, it is on earth with Jesus. Jesus was Gods gift to mankind. God was in spirit inside of Jesus and that part of
Jesus which was 100% God had to tolerate sin in order to further his purpose for mankind. That's the love he has for his creation. He was willing to manifest himself in the form of man just so that he could tolerate sin for a short time to fulfill his purpose for mankind. When Jesus died on the cross and he actually took the sins of the world on himself, Gods spirit left the body of the man because he had taken all the sins of mankind on him. That's why Jesus asked, "Father why hast thou forsaken me?" Once the cleansing of sins was complete, he returned to the body and Jesus was resurrected from the grave. He then ascended to heaven. The reason he did it knowing how it would turn out is because he loves us. He has given us this life. It is a gift. He could have just said screw it and not made us because he knew what would happen but then we wouldnt get to experience life freely and he wouldn't receive any gratification. Making robots who are forced to serve him is not what he wanted he wanted a people willing to do so.