Church cancelled due to lack of god. lol

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Church cancelled due to lack of god. lol
Can't be a Catholic church. They only cancel when there are no kids to mess with. They don't care about no Jebus. Tongue .. Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-06-2015, 04:35 PM
Love the new name.

"The Church of Holy Christ In Heaven will soon change its name to the Church of Imaginary Make-Believe Land."

The Church of Imaginary Make-Believe Land sounds like it might be fun. I'd go to that church. Maybe you sit around and telling nutty stories, laugh at Christianity, have lots of barbecue food.Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
14-06-2015, 11:19 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 11:27 PM by Shadow Fox.)
(14-06-2015 04:35 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Love the new name.

"The Church of Holy Christ In Heaven will soon change its name to the Church of Imaginary Make-Believe Land."

The Church of Imaginary Make-Believe Land sounds like it might be fun. I'd go to that church. Maybe you sit around and telling nutty stories, laugh at Christianity, have lots of barbecue food.Big Grin

We need to pull together some funds, find the appropriate city and make this building happen!

OMG! Best idea!

instead of traditional set up like a church! We can have pool tables set in isles instead and call them our PEW'L tables!

brilliant!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post