Church defends pastor accused of rape: We’ve got to answer to nobody but God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2015, 04:46 PM
Church defends pastor accused of rape: We’ve got to answer to nobody but God
This one is just a new low for Christians. Really? Going to act like the guy had no control over his actions? Fucking dumbasses. Just look at this quote.

“If Satan knew what he was doing to New Life, he wouldn’t have done it. Because what Satan don’t know, what he turn around and did is made New Life get closer… now, because of what Satan has done, he is bringing [us] together.”

The elder warned Satan not to “mess with” the church, and denied the allegations against Simmons.

“We love our pastor,” Alexander said. “They can say what they want. And I hope I get on YouTube, and I tell you this here. I love my pastor. I love God first, but I love my pastor, and I trust him. And I know that I know him, deep from part of my heart. In the pit of my heart, I know we’re going to be exonerated. When our time comes, you will know.”

Facepalm

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/04/church-d...ts/#disqus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes MrKrispy601's post
20-04-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Church defends pastor accused of rape: We’ve got to answer to nobody but God
Apparently the county thinks Satan's got less to do with it than the "Pastor" being a rapist.....

Arrested, bail set at $150,000...

http://6abc.com/news/new-jersey-pastor-c...lt/664110/

I'm hoping the congregation ponies up the bail - and the prick skips....... Then we can see him on "America's Most Wanted"...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
20-04-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Church defends pastor accused of rape: We’ve got to answer to nobody but God
Um, he's not found guilty yet...

Although with that quote - "If Satan knew what he was doing to New Life, he wouldn’t have done it. Because what Satan don’t know, what he turn around and did is made New Life get closer… now, because of what Satan has done, he is bringing [us] together" - I don't even understand what is trying to be conveyed. Hick speak makes no sense to me.

Edit: Nevermind. I deciphered it.