Church over flow parking?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2016, 10:14 PM
Church over flow parking?
I live in a big apartment complex which is next to a church. OK fine no big deal that's not my problem. My problem is that every damn Sunday and Wednesday they use our parking lot?! And they will park on the side of the road in the complex. All because they don't have enough parking since they are right on the highway.

Am I being unreasonable in thinking this is bullshit? I mean we have to go around them while driving and we don't have enough parking since they are parking on the side of the road too. It makes really hard to get in and out and park. Ugh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Church over flow parking?
Call the police.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
20-04-2016, 10:24 PM
Thread Moved

You need to talk to the building manager and maybe the property owner.

If they're parking illegally on the street call the police.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-04-2016, 10:50 PM
Yeah. If they're parked illegally it's one thing, if not then it's just an inconvenience. I live in a college town and trying to find parking during a football game is stupid, but legal parking is legal parking. Not much you can do.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
20-04-2016, 10:51 PM
I will say something to the manager. I'm hoping they don't have permission though. I live in the bible belt. However all the other businesses around them have signs up that says no church parking. We will see how it goes.
20-04-2016, 11:26 PM
Get 'em towed.
Once a couple of their cars have been towed they'll get the message.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-04-2016, 11:29 PM
Or put atheist pamphlets on their cars. But only the ones in your car park. Or key their cars. Or wait for them and scream at them violently once they get out of church, or bust in during church and do the same. Kidnap their children and demand they no longer park in your spot or you'll eat them. Cover their cars in post-it notes. Slash their tires.

Get creative, have fun with it.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
20-04-2016, 11:42 PM
I like the post it idea.

How about you write
deus do elogio para o estacionamento ilegal
And follow it with a crescent moon and star? Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-04-2016, 12:50 AM
(20-04-2016 11:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Or put atheist pamphlets on their cars. But only the ones in your car park. Or key their cars. Or wait for them and scream at them violently once they get out of church, or bust in during church and do the same. Kidnap their children and demand they no longer park in your spot or you'll eat them. Cover their cars in post-it notes. Slash their tires.

Get creative, have fun with it.

Interesting atheist pamphlets. I have an idea.....

A one page eye catching flyer I can put on their cars. Where to start???
21-04-2016, 05:48 AM
OH come on.....

Don't you people know how to have fun????

Set up early with a camera - and get pictures of who's parking where - so you can keep them straight.....

Once they're in church - you've got a free reign for fun and games......

Just a few ideas --- if the morons don't lock their cars.......... (remarkably - church goers frequently don't lock up......dumb, but true...)

A few crumpled panties stuffed under the back seats of cars -- or some "used" condoms left about for the husband/or wife to find could be interesting.....

Swap license plates on two vehicles of the same make and model ---- use a payphone and report one stolen..........

If nothing else -- removing tire valve cores or a tube of superglue in the locks is always amusing.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post