Circling the Wagon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Circling the Wagon
I hope this is okay and won't get me thrown into the naughty bin with a warning Big Grin But it's from a women's magazine, so I think it's okay.

Still adding a spoiler 'cause possibly nsfw.

Anyway, the topic of masturbation came up in a thread...so it started me thinking of all the terms associated with masturbation (and a few new ones I learned from online research Smartass-- diddle the skittle, double clicking your mouse, paddling the pink canoe, cleaning your rifle, polishing the banister, spanking the monkey...and so on.

Do you have any funny original ones to add?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
09-06-2017, 09:52 AM
RE: Circling the Wagon
WELL, here in the UK, we excel at making up slang terms for anything remotely NSFW...

Bash the Bishop, Strangle to chicken, the 5 knuckle shuffle, tickle the pickle, flick the bean, "wank" as is the main British term for masturbating, beat the meat, tug of war with cyclops....etc

There are literally millions of them Laugh out load

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
[+] 6 users Like OakTree500's post
09-06-2017, 09:56 AM
(09-06-2017 09:52 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  WELL, here in the UK, we excel at making up slang terms for anything remotely NSFW...

Bash the Bishop, Strangle to chicken, the 5 knuckle shuffle, tickle the pickle, flick the bean, "wank" as is the main British term for masturbating, beat the meat, tug of war with cyclops....etc

There are literally millions of them Laugh out load

I like the tug of war with cyclops one Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-06-2017, 09:57 AM
Raise the Walking Dead.

09-06-2017, 09:57 AM
Say hello to your little friend.

09-06-2017, 10:07 AM
Wax the Love Truncheon, Playing the Hairy Banjo, Cleaning the Pork Sword

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
09-06-2017, 10:12 AM
Flick your BIC.

09-06-2017, 12:46 PM
Wax the carrot, polish the knob, beat your meat, fist the mister, flogging the bishop, tug (also in rub & tug for the illegal massage places), playing with your joystick (well, for those who had 2600s and so on)...
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
09-06-2017, 12:48 PM
(09-06-2017 12:46 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Wax the carrot, polish the knob, beat your meat, fist the mister, flogging the bishop, tug (also in rub & tug for the illegal massage places), playing with your joystick (well, for those who had 2600s and so on)...

and you know about the a rub and tug how exactly? Tongue

09-06-2017, 01:05 PM
(09-06-2017 12:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  and you know about the a rub and tug how exactly? Tongue

There was a movie called that. Starred Lindy Booth who I'd love to get one from!
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post