Circling the Wagon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2017, 06:46 PM
RE: Circling the Wagon
(09-06-2017 04:48 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Anyone who's ever worked at a bookstore knows the duty of having to watch the magazine rack for masturbators. There's always a guy who's going to rip open an adult mag and head for the bathroom to rub one out. (You always bring gloves and a bag.)

Once I had a customer tell me he saw a guy take a magazine into the men's room. Keep in mind this guy was reeeeeal country. "He took it in there. Probably in there taterin'."

Tatering. What a potato has to do with that... I...

Tatering.

I think taterin' is going to have to be my new word for it Thumbsup Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
09-06-2017, 06:59 PM
(09-06-2017 06:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 04:48 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Anyone who's ever worked at a bookstore knows the duty of having to watch the magazine rack for masturbators. There's always a guy who's going to rip open an adult mag and head for the bathroom to rub one out. (You always bring gloves and a bag.)

Once I had a customer tell me he saw a guy take a magazine into the men's room. Keep in mind this guy was reeeeeal country. "He took it in there. Probably in there taterin'."

Tatering.

I think taterin' is going to have to be my new word for it Thumbsup Laugh out load

Maybe it was a "fingerling" potato. Yes
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
09-06-2017, 07:04 PM
(09-06-2017 06:59 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 06:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think taterin' is going to have to be my new word for it Thumbsup Laugh out load

Maybe it was a "fingerling" potato. Yes

Laugh out load Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
09-06-2017, 07:26 PM
(09-06-2017 02:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Riverdance

> What?! Michael Flatly and Jean Butler engaged in mutual masturbation?! Gasp
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
09-06-2017, 07:42 PM
Choking the chicken. Fighting the one-eyed trouser snake. Making the white worm puke.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Gawdzilla's post
09-06-2017, 07:43 PM

Tatering.
Hollow one out and go to town. I knew a guy in high school who raped a pumpkin. (Literally.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2017, 07:44 PM
(09-06-2017 09:52 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  WELL, here in the UK, we excel at making up slang terms for anything remotely NSFW...

Bash the Bishop, Strangle to chicken, the 5 knuckle shuffle, tickle the pickle, flick the bean, "wank" as is the main British term for masturbating, beat the meat, tug of war with cyclops....etc

There are literally millions of them Laugh out load

You Brits sure do seem to know a lot about masturbation.

Oh and, "killing some Catholics."

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-06-2017, 07:46 PM
Think I've seen every expression I've ever heard for it already mentioned. Wait, did any one mention "pocket pool"?

I wonder if there are any specific terms only used for female masturbation? Or only by men. Seems like both get appropriated readily by the other sex as well.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 1 user Likes whateverist's post
09-06-2017, 07:49 PM
(09-06-2017 07:46 PM)whateverist Wrote:  Think I've seen every expression I've ever heard for it already mentioned. Wait, did any one mention "pocket pool"?

I wonder if there are any specific terms only used for female masturbation? Or only by men. Seems like both get appropriated readily by the other sex as well.

I say double click my mouse. I got it from a movie.

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
09-06-2017, 07:51 PM
(09-06-2017 07:43 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  

Tatering.
Hollow one out and go to town. I knew a guy in high school who raped a pumpkin. (Literally.)

When caught, he asked, "Cinderella, is that you?!".

Also, I read online that a ripe mango is closest to the real McCoy. I'm hetero, so I'm not sure if that is true.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post