Circling the Wagon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2017, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 01:39 AM by Robvalue.)
RE: Circling the Wagon
This is all getting a bit "fruity" Tongue

By the way, is there an adult section of the forum where I can post pictures of my arse and stuff?

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
10-06-2017, 05:55 AM
(10-06-2017 01:34 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  This is all getting a bit "fruity" Tongue

By the way, is there an adult section of the forum where I can post pictures of my arse and stuff?
We don't allow adults here.
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
10-06-2017, 06:04 AM
Ah crap. I have a great picture of me about to fuck a jigsaw.

Hey, speaking of violating fruit, do you guys remember that bit from Peep Show? The "melon off"? Big Grin

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
10-06-2017, 06:13 AM
Thread conjunction.

Quote: I don't know dick about Limey politics but ... (they are) ... Circling the Wagon
10-06-2017, 06:42 AM
Sporing the sewers.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
10-06-2017, 06:42 AM
Firing off some knuckle children
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
10-06-2017, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 07:12 AM by jennybee.)

There's another section on TTA, which is kind of like going behind the curtain in one of those old timey video stores that is 18 plus. And you need id. I'm not sure if you can show your arse in there however Tongue as I haven't been in there, but I think CW has, so he could better answer all your arse-related questions Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
11-06-2017, 01:11 AM
(10-06-2017 12:54 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  "Choking the bishop... chafing the carrot... sayin' hi to my monster!"

(If you have not seen this movie, see it immediately.)

> Cool preview. I've added the movie to my Amazon want list. Thumbsup
11-06-2017, 01:57 AM
(10-06-2017 07:06 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

There's another section on TTA, which is kind of like going behind the curtain in one of those old timey video stores that is 18 plus. And you need id. I'm not sure if you can show your arse in there however Tongue as I haven't been in there, but I think CW has, so he could better answer all your arse-related questions Big Grin

Ah okay thanks. Yeah, we had a section like that on my previous forum. Posting arses was allowed, so I did Wink Still can't believe I did that. Haha!

11-06-2017, 07:12 AM
(11-06-2017 01:57 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  
(10-06-2017 07:06 AM)jennybee Wrote:  There's another section on TTA, which is kind of like going behind the curtain in one of those old timey video stores that is 18 plus. And you need id. I'm not sure if you can show your arse in there however Tongue as I haven't been in there, but I think CW has, so he could better answer all your arse-related questions Big Grin

Ah okay thanks. Yeah, we had a section like that on my previous forum. Posting arses was allowed, so I did Wink Still can't believe I did that. Haha!

> Um......I think I'll pass on checking that one out. Blink