Circumcision - because Kevuchka asked for it.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2011, 01:37 AM
RE: Circumcision - because Kevuchka asked for it.
(20-12-2011 01:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  Do you believe circumcision of infants should be outlawed, or do you believe that it deserves cultural or religious exemption?

If it is wanted, they can get it when they can actually choose.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2011, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2011 03:43 PM by germanyt.)
I'm eternally grateful that my parents had the sense to circumcise me while I was a baby. Becasue I sure would have had it done as an adult even thought it'd be painful. I'd be willing to bet that at least 90 percent of guys that are cut are glad they are cut.
(21-12-2011 01:37 AM)Atheist Wrote:  
(20-12-2011 01:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  Do you believe circumcision of infants should be outlawed, or do you believe that it deserves cultural or religious exemption?

Many people will grow up, want to do it, and still won't because of the pain.
IMO there is a big difference between circumcision and FGM. Cutting a little skin off is not a big deal. Easy to clean, no smegma, plenty of sensitivity, and in the US it's highly prefered by women.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
22-12-2011, 03:44 PM
I don't have any male friends who are glad about it. The ones who had it for the most part don't care, and the ones who didn't for the most part don't care. A few of the guys who were cut wanted not to be, and that's the concensus. Most don't really care cause they were babies. I don't really care that they circumcised me if they did..... I'm not really sure what I looked like before surgery. But i don't want the penis anyway. I'll definitely tell you this though. Surgery scars hurt. And if I had the circumcision scar I'd be cursing those doctors for it, just like I do on my phallic scar.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
22-12-2011, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2011 04:16 PM by germanyt.)
[/size][/size]
(22-12-2011 03:44 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I don't have any male friends who are glad about it. The ones who had it for the most part don't care, and the ones who didn't for the most part don't care. A few of the guys who were cut wanted not to be, and that's the concensus. Most don't really care cause they were babies. I don't really care that they circumcised me if they did..... I'm not really sure what I looked like before surgery. But i don't want the penis anyway. I'll definitely tell you this though. Surgery scars hurt. And if I had the circumcision scar I'd be cursing those doctors for it, just like I do on my phallic scar.

Umm. There is no circumcision scar. I'm going to post pics of both if that's alright. For educational purposes. Mods just let me know if I need to take it down.

penis pic below NSFW

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
22-12-2011, 03:51 PM
(22-12-2011 03:40 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm eternally grateful that my parents had the sense to circumcise me while I was a baby. Becasue I sure would have had it done as an adult even thought it'd be painful. I'd be willing to bet that at least 90 percent of guys that are cut are glad they are cut.

I am uncut, I would never ever agree to cut myself and I honestly believe that you have no idea how well a complete penis actually works.

I am honestly sorry for you. You are missing parts that actually have a contribution in increasing your sexual pleasure. If you still had your foreskin, you would never agree to cut it unless ignorant people (and, most importantly, sexual partners) bullied and rejected you into doing so.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 2 users Like Malleus's post
22-12-2011, 03:59 PM
(22-12-2011 03:40 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm eternally grateful that my parents had the sense to circumcise me while I was a baby. Becasue I sure would have had it done as an adult even thought it'd be painful. I'd be willing to bet that at least 90 percent of guys that are cut are glad they are cut.

So, an adult doesn't want to do it because of the pain, but it's OK to do it to an infant? Really?

Quote:
IMO there is a big difference between circumcision and FGM. Cutting a little skin off is not a big deal. Easy to clean, no smegma, plenty of sensitivity, ...

The idea that it's easier to clean, no smegma is pretty lame for justifying mutilation of an infant.
There is less sensitivity - skin with nerve endings has bee removed;
skin that was not evolved to be exposed now has the sensitivity of its nerve endings diminished.

Quote: ... and in the US it's highly prefered by women.

Please provide evidence for this. I've never heard this from any woman.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
22-12-2011, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2011 04:43 PM by Lilith Pride.)
(22-12-2011 03:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  

So, an adult doesn't want to do it because of the pain, but it's OK to do it to an infant? Really?

Quote:
IMO there is a big difference between circumcision and FGM. Cutting a little skin off is not a big deal. Easy to clean, no smegma, plenty of sensitivity, ...

The idea that it's easier to clean, no smegma is pretty lame for justifying mutilation of an infant.
There is less sensitivity - skin with nerve endings has bee removed;
skin that was not evolved to be exposed now has the sensitivity of its nerve endings diminished.

Quote: ... and in the US it's highly prefered by women.

Please provide evidence for this. I've never heard this from any woman.

If pain is your concern then do you think ear piercing should be outlawed? When done in the OR at birth the child won't remember it. It's like it never happened.

I don't care about lack of sensitivity. I have plenty trust me. And I dont' know the difference so I'm not missing out on anything. My wife would be pretty upset if I was more sensitive than I already am.

Wave a flacid uncut penis in front of 25 American women. 10 of them will think something is wrong with you. Another 10 will be turned off. And maybe 5 will be okay with it.
As far as I'm concerned it's cosmetic surgery with cleanliness benefits. If I was born with a nose on my leg I'd expect my parents to have it cut off. Even if it was the only way I could smell.

FYI that is like the cleanest and neatest looking uncut pic I could find in a quick search. Most look terrible.

I can't find a decent cut pic because of the web blocker at work. I'll post mine if that's okay. But after I get home from work. I happen to have a very nice looking penis.

([LilithPride] Pic taken out for forum policy)

-Mark Twain
22-12-2011, 04:17 PM
(22-12-2011 04:07 PM)germanyt Wrote:  If pain is your concern then do you think ear piercing should be outlawed? When done in the OR at birth the child won't remember it. It's like it never happened.

But it did happen and the child screamed in pain.

Quote:I don't care about lack of sensitivity. I have plenty trust me. And I dont' know the difference so I'm not missing out on anything. My wife would be pretty upset if I was more sensitive than I already am.

Wave a flacid uncut penis in front of 25 American women. 10 of them will think something is wrong with you. Another 10 will be turned off. And maybe 5 will be okay with it.

You call this evidence?

Quote:As far as I'm concerned it's cosmetic surgery with cleanliness benefits. If I was born with a nose on my leg I'd expect my parents to have it cut off. Even if it was the only way I could smell.

How is performing an unnecessary surgical procedure on someone without his consent not a human rights violation?
And your "nose on my leg" metaphor is just stupid.

22-12-2011, 04:22 PM
(22-12-2011 04:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 04:07 PM)germanyt Wrote:  If pain is your concern then do you think ear piercing should be outlawed? When done in the OR at birth the child won't remember it. It's like it never happened.

But it did happen and the child screamed in pain.

Quote:I don't care about lack of sensitivity. I have plenty trust me. And I dont' know the difference so I'm not missing out on anything. My wife would be pretty upset if I was more sensitive than I already am.

You call this evidence?

Quote:As far as I'm concerned it's cosmetic surgery with cleanliness benefits. If I was born with a nose on my leg I'd expect my parents to have it cut off. Even if it was the only way I could smell.

How is performing an unnecessary surgical procedure on someone without his consent not a human rights violation?
And your "nose on my leg" metaphor is just stupid.

Well I guess we disagree then. I think uncuts get more wound up about this than guys that are circumcised. I'm damn glad I'm cut as are many others. As for my evidence, I've actually had plenty of sexual encounters with women who have shared their opinion on the matter.

Fucking anteaters.............

-Mark Twain
22-12-2011, 04:31 PM
(22-12-2011 04:22 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Fucking anteaters.............

?????