Circumcision - because Kevuchka asked for it.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2011, 04:41 PM
RE: Circumcision - because Kevuchka asked for it.
No scars you say?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_scar (depicts phalluses)

Also we are not supposed to post penis pics, I'll be removing the pic now. Trust me it's better I not have that freedom ~_^

Circumcision like any surgery is not perfect. Don't think it is.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
22-12-2011, 04:42 PM
(22-12-2011 04:07 PM)germanyt Wrote:  If pain is your concern then do you think ear piercing should be outlawed?

I have no stake in piercing ears. For all I care it can stay legal or it can become illegal. If it stays legal and the child doesn't like pierced ears, they remove the piercing and the hole disappears after a while. Your foreskin will not grow back no matter what you do. If piercing babies becomes illegal, it's not a big deal to have it done when they can decide for themselves. Circumcision, as you admit it, is enough of a big deal to discourage adults from mutilating themselves, but they never gave you that choice, did they...

Quote: When done in the OR at birth the child won't remember it. It's like it never happened.

Chopping a leg off when you're a baby will also not be remembered but it's not like it never happened. And neither is circumcision. You just don't know any better. I get to make that decision and I would never make it for non-medical reasons.

Quote:I don't care about lack of sensitivity. I have plenty trust me. And I dont' know the difference so I'm not missing out on anything. My wife would be pretty upset if I was more sensitive than I already am.

But then again, you'll never know. And I would let you enjoy what you have because you were not involved in that decision, but the fact that you're most likely to perpetuate the same mutilation with your children is disturbing. As I said, my parents were sensible enough to leave that decision up to me and I would never make it, not because I fear pain, but because I have an idea about what exactly I would lose.

Quote:Wave a flacid uncut penis in front of 25 American women. 10 of them will think something is wrong with you. Another 10 will be turned off. And maybe 5 will be okay with it.

The fact that a great number of people don't recognize a complete penis when they see it is not inspirational. It just points to an ignorant society which needs education to stop mutilating babies just because they have been mutilated too since times they can barely remember.

Quote:As far as I'm concerned it's cosmetic surgery with cleanliness benefits.

Cosmetic unnecessary surgery should be for adults only. Giving a baby fake boobs is child abuse.And enough with the cleanliness already. I had way more trouble learning how to brush my teeth right than I did to keep a clean penis. Put soap on, wash soap off. Has been working dam' well for many years already. By that logic, all vagina's should be turned inside out because they are easier to clean that way.

Quote:If I was born with a nose on my leg I'd expect my parents to have it cut off. Even if it was the only way I could smell.

No. Your parents don't get to decide if you can smell or not. You should have that right. The fact that you would agree with such a choice is incidental. I would like to decide if i want the nose there or not, if I can hide it somehow when I'm an adult and somehow maintain my ability to smell, or if i hate it enough to have it completely removed. I want to understand the consequences of every decision and be informed when *I* make it.
You don't get to decide that for me when I am a baby.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 3 users Like Malleus's post
22-12-2011, 04:44 PM
(22-12-2011 04:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 04:22 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Fucking anteaters.............

?????

I don't get it dude. Did you post this thread thinking everyone would agree with you? Or did you post it so you could get mad when someone disagreed?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
22-12-2011, 04:47 PM

?????

They compare an uncut penis with that animal.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

22-12-2011, 04:53 PM
(22-12-2011 04:42 PM)Malleus Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 04:07 PM)germanyt Wrote:  If pain is your concern then do you think ear piercing should be outlawed?

I have no stake in piercing ears. For all I care it can stay legal or it can become illegal. If it stays legal and the child doesn't like pierced ears, they remove the piercing and the hole disappears after a while. Your foreskin will not grow back no matter what you do. If piercing babies becomes illegal, it's not a big deal to have it done when they can decide for themselves. Circumcision, as you admit it, is enough of a big deal to discourage adults from mutilating themselves, but they never gave you that choice, did they...

Quote: When done in the OR at birth the child won't remember it. It's like it never happened.

Chopping a leg off when you're a baby will also not be remembered but it's not like it never happened. And neither is circumcision. You just don't know any better. I get to make that decision and I would never make it for non-medical reasons.

Quote:I don't care about lack of sensitivity. I have plenty trust me. And I dont' know the difference so I'm not missing out on anything. My wife would be pretty upset if I was more sensitive than I already am.

But then again, you'll never know. And I would let you enjoy what you have because you were not involved in that decision, but the fact that you're most likely to perpetuate the same mutilation with your children is disturbing. As I said, my parents were sensible enough to leave that decision up to me and I would never make it, not because I fear pain, but because I have an idea about what exactly I would lose.

Quote:Wave a flacid uncut penis in front of 25 American women. 10 of them will think something is wrong with you. Another 10 will be turned off. And maybe 5 will be okay with it.

The fact that a great number of people don't recognize a complete penis when they see it is not inspirational. It just points to an ignorant society which needs education to stop mutilating babies just because they have been mutilated too since times they can barely remember.

Quote:As far as I'm concerned it's cosmetic surgery with cleanliness benefits.

Cosmetic unnecessary surgery should be for adults only. Giving a baby fake boobs is child abuse.And enough with the cleanliness already. I had way more trouble learning how to brush my teeth right than I did to keep a clean penis. Put soap on, wash soap off. Has been working dam' well for many years already. By that logic, all vagina's should be turned inside out because they are easier to clean that way.

Quote:If I was born with a nose on my leg I'd expect my parents to have it cut off. Even if it was the only way I could smell.

No. Your parents don't get to decide if you can smell or not. You should have that right. The fact that you would agree with such a choice is incidental. I would like to decide if i want the nose there or not, if I can hide it somehow when I'm an adult and somehow maintain my ability to smell, or if i hate it enough to have it completely removed. I want to understand the consequences of every decision and be informed when *I* make it.
You don't get to decide that for me when I am a baby.

As parents we make decisions in the best interest of out children. In the US it is socially accepted to be circumcised and conisdered strange to be uncut. As a parent I don't want others determining what decisions I can and can't make in regards to my children.

Incidentally I'm not getting my daughters ears pierced because I think its stupid.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
22-12-2011, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2011 05:01 PM by Chas.)
(22-12-2011 04:44 PM)germanyt Wrote:  

?????

I don't get it dude. Did you post this thread thinking everyone would agree with you? Or did you post it so you could get mad when someone disagreed?

WTF? I have no idea what the "Fucking anteaters" comment means.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-12-2011, 05:01 PM
(20-12-2011 07:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-12-2011 04:44 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Don't get me wrong, I am also against. But it takes a lot of time to present the argument that I can't do over and over Smile.

The only argument needed is that it's a human rights violation; the rest is just clutter.

Do you realize how hard it is to ban a religious practice? Christian and Jewish groups would sue this shit outta the government.

-Mark Twain
22-12-2011, 05:02 PM

?????

No one has responded with an answer to it being a human rights violation. How is it not?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-12-2011, 05:05 PM
(22-12-2011 04:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  

?????

WTF? I have no idea what the "Fucking anteaters" comment means.

Its just a joke. Uncut penis = anteater

-Mark Twain
22-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Your child should have more rights than you do in matters that concern his body.

In some Muslim countries it's socially acceptable to cut off little girls' labia and clitoris and sew the vagina's shut except for a little pee hole. When they get married, the husband rips the surgery open with his circumcised penis in a horrifying life threatening brutal act that proclaims his manhood and her purity. It's socially unacceptable to do otherwise. And yes, women who had that surgery performed are the ones who think it needs to be perpetuated and feel they are allowed to decide to perform such surgery on their little girls. Any healthy uncut woman thinks that's barbaric, horrible and unacceptable. And it is.

I, a healthy uncut man think the same way about male circumcision because I actually know what you lost. And it is barbaric, horrible and unacceptable as much as your society taught you otherwise. You are just as wrong as the Muslims.

[+] 1 user Likes Malleus's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A Huge And Important Question I've Never Seen Asked On This Forum! Hughsie 45 2,581 09-08-2012 05:02 AM
Last Post: Birdguy1979
  Ran across a circumcision article in the news. germanyt 9 612 12-03-2012 11:26 AM
Last Post: Chilly
  Driving With Minors - Because Chas asked for it. germanyt 33 1,927 04-01-2012 05:02 PM
Last Post: germanyt