Circumcision - because Kevuchka asked for it.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2011, 05:07 PM
RE: Circumcision - because Kevuchka asked for it.
(22-12-2011 05:05 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 04:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 04:44 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 04:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 04:22 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Fucking anteaters.............

?????

I don't get it dude. Did you post this thread thinking everyone would agree with you? Or did you post it so you could get mad when someone disagreed?

WTF? I have no idea what the "Fucking anteaters" comment means.

Its just a joke. Uncut penis = anteater

Hilarious. And I'm sorry that you are maimed.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2011, 05:08 PM
(22-12-2011 05:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  

?????

I don't get it dude. Did you post this thread thinking everyone would agree with you? Or did you post it so you could get mad when someone disagreed?

No one has responded with an answer to it being a human rights violation. How is it not?

Simple. I don't see it as one. We all draw the line of what is and isn't acceptable and many times we disagree. How do you feel about abortion?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
22-12-2011, 05:16 PM
(22-12-2011 05:08 PM)germanyt Wrote:  

?????

No one has responded with an answer to it being a human rights violation. How is it not?

Simple. I don't see it as one. We all draw the line of what is and isn't acceptable and many times we disagree. How do you feel about abortion?

"I don't agree" is not any kind of argument that it is not a human rights violation.

Considering that as many as 50% of pregnancies end in miscarriage, nature is the biggest abortionist.
I don't believe that abortion in the first trimester is murder.

I am not "for" abortion, but there are cases that warrant it.
As a method of birth control, I think it's immoral.

But performing an unnecessary medical procedure on a human being is not really comparable to abortion that is medically indicated.

22-12-2011, 05:24 PM
(22-12-2011 05:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 05:08 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 04:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  ?????

"I don't agree" is not any kind of argument that it is not a human rights violation.

Considering that as many as 50% of pregnancies end in miscarriage, nature is the biggest abortionist.
I don't believe that abortion in the first trimester is murder.

I am not "for" abortion, but there are cases that warrant it.
As a method of birth control, I think it's immoral.

But performing an unnecessary medical procedure on a human being is not really comparable to abortion that is medically indicated.

What is and isn't a human rights violation is subjective. Really depends on personal views. I give you credit for at least being consistent and rational. I'm not a fan of abortion but leave that decision up to the mother and father.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
22-12-2011, 05:25 PM
(22-12-2011 04:53 PM)germanyt Wrote:  As parents we make decisions in the best interest of out children.

As a parent I don't want others determining what decisions I can and can't make in regards to my children.

So every ignoramus can decide for himself what is in the best interests of his children? Without limits?

Quote: In the US it is socially accepted to be circumcised and conisdered strange to be uncut.

It not considered strange to not be circumcised. What an oddly myopic statement.

22-12-2011, 05:36 PM
(22-12-2011 05:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 04:53 PM)germanyt Wrote:  As parents we make decisions in the best interest of out children.

As a parent I don't want others determining what decisions I can and can't make in regards to my children.

So every ignoramus can decide for himself what is in the best interests of his children? Without limits?

Quote: In the US it is socially accepted to be circumcised and conisdered strange to be uncut.

It not considered strange to not be circumcised. What an oddly myopic statement.

No not withous limit. We, as a nation/state/city/community decide what laws and regulations should be in place. And circumcision is legal and widely accepted.

And it is strange. In the same way that a woman with a shaved bald head would seem strange. Not wrong but def abnormal in the US. I only know one dude that has admitted to being uncut and he was born in Cuba.

-Mark Twain
22-12-2011, 05:44 PM
(22-12-2011 03:46 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Umm. There is no circumcision scar. I'm going to post pics of both if that's alright. For educational purposes. Mods just let me know if I need to take it down.

Hmm... kind of depends. I've met a few men with a circumcision scar... my ex-husband in fact, had a scar. Never bothered him or me, but it's there.

Uncircumcised or circumcised -either / or- turtleneck or not, a penis is a penis. Big Grin

However, female circumcision is incredibly offensive... it's even offensive to the cultures that still inflict it upon their female population, believe it or not. But that discussion is probably a thread of it's own. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
22-12-2011, 05:45 PM
(22-12-2011 05:36 PM)germanyt Wrote:  

No not withous limit. We, as a nation/state/city/community decide what laws and regulations should be in place. And circumcision is legal and widely accepted.

And it is strange. In the same way that a woman with a shaved bald head would seem strange. Not wrong but def abnormal in the US. I only know one dude that has admitted to being uncut and he was born in Cuba.

The rate of circumcision in the U.S. is about 60% - so 40% are not being circumcised - you call that abnormal?

22-12-2011, 05:54 PM
(22-12-2011 05:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 05:36 PM)germanyt Wrote:  

The rate of circumcision in the U.S. is about 60% - so 40% are not being circumcised - you call that abnormal?

I live in the Bible belt. Its probably 90 percent in Louisiana. Ima look it up.

-Mark Twain
22-12-2011, 05:55 PM
So I as a woman have no problem whatsoever with an uncut penis. I haven't met anyone who was unclean with his uncut penis.
I've never slept with a man who was circumsized (nor do I plan to as I am married) and I do not think I am missing out on anything.

I find it barbaric and once I am a parent I will not do it on my boy if I get one. This part of the male body has a reason to be there just like your balls do. Would you be happy today if your parents decided to cut one of your balls off when you were a child? Based on a religion that you don't even share and just because it is now custom to do so?

It is a habit in US to do that and your argument with the women is really weird because they mostly never saw a complete penis so of course they prefer what they know. But that is not an argument to keep the bad habit.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Leela's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A Huge And Important Question I've Never Seen Asked On This Forum! Hughsie 45 2,583 09-08-2012 05:02 AM
Last Post: Birdguy1979
  Ran across a circumcision article in the news. germanyt 9 613 12-03-2012 11:26 AM
Last Post: Chilly
  Driving With Minors - Because Chas asked for it. germanyt 33 1,937 04-01-2012 05:02 PM
Last Post: germanyt