Circumcision, the COURT vs. RELIGIOUS TRADITION

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2012, 04:50 AM
RE: Circumcision, the COURT vs. RELIGIOUS TRADITION
Oh yes, I only commented on the sex thing, not the article, but of course, it was his adult decision.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2012, 05:16 AM
I doubt the foreskin is vestigial. If you would take part in an experiment, pull it back and then put your underwear on. Then walk around all day with your foreskin pulled back. I am not male, but I have been told it is not only uncomfortable, but downright painful. Would you like to confirm that for me?
The foreskin protects a very sensitive area. When you ditch the foreskin, that bit becomes desensitised.
I can't really argue that sex isn't better. But from experience, I found that circumcised men seem to have more trouble achieving orgasms. Also, it's better for me when the man isn't circumcised. So that's just a woman's side of things.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 3 users Like Smooshmonster's post
27-06-2012, 06:11 AM
(27-06-2012 05:16 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  I doubt the foreskin is vestigial. If you would take part in an experiment, pull it back and then put your underwear on. Then walk around all day with your foreskin pulled back. I am not male, but I have been told it is not only uncomfortable, but downright painful. Would you like to confirm that for me?
Confirmed!

27-06-2012, 06:29 AM
Ive said this before That I don't buy the hygiene argument. If you are to lazy to pull a bit of skin back for a few seconds to wash then chances are you have pretty poor hygine already.

But banning childhood circumcision is a good step for the rights of the child. If its that important culturally then they can chose to get it done themselfs when they reach the age of consent.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
27-06-2012, 08:05 AM
(27-06-2012 06:29 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Ive said this before That I don't buy the hygiene argument. If you are to lazy to pull a bit of skin back for a few seconds to wash then chances are you have pretty poor hygine already.

But banning childhood circumcision is a good step for the rights of the child. If its that important culturally then they can chose to get it done themselfs when they reach the age of consent.

I couldn't agree more. I would also make it a legal necessity for parents to get their children medical treatment until the child is of legal age. If an adult decides that they do not want to go to a doctor that is their call, children should not suffer needlessly because of the religion of their parents.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
27-06-2012, 04:53 PM
At first glance, the STD argument appears synonymous with the HPV vaccination issue. This lends itself to another line of debate which is does a child reserve the right to determine their sexual health by engaging in sexual activity? In other words, does freely engaging in sexual activity signal legal acceptance of adult responsibility? And by child I mean the legal age in the U.S. I mean, trying to control whom has sex with whom and when is about as useless as, well, praying to god. This idea may put a lot of parent up in arms, secular and religious. Kids are reaching puberty at an alarmingly younger and younger age. Sorry for the tangent. A skeptical mind tends to do that at times.
27-06-2012, 06:59 PM
I'm circumcised, and I wonder what it would be like to have a foreskin and complete frenulum. My mother made the choice, which I wish she hadn't. Sad

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
05-07-2012, 11:41 PM
I will NOT be circumcising my son when he arrives. I just cannot accept mutilating my little boy for something that is little more than cosmetic surgery.

My mother exploded when I told her this. Funny enough, my mother-in-law sided with me on the issue. Well, at least one of them understands why I don't want to cause my infant son horrible pain and suffering for no good reason to remove something nature obviously thought was necessary to include on the male anatomy...
13-07-2012, 12:51 PM
So I saw on Yahoo news that the German politicians have gone ballistic over this and all the fuckwits are going on about this oppressing their freedom of religion, looks like the decision will get reversed I guess, to keep the peace.

How is it oppressing your religion that you're not allowed to cut bits off your kids??? WHAT THE FUCK MESSED UP FUCKING IDIOT ARE YOU?

Grrrrr. Angry
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Accurate representation:

[Image: no1panel23large.jpg]

[Image: 2011-06-04-Screenshot20110603at10.00.23PM.png]

http://www.foreskinman.com/

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]