Civil disturbance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2016, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2016 09:15 PM by Fireball.)
RE: Civil disturbance
(16-10-2016 07:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Both Ryan and Pence this weekend said that the results of the election would be respected. If Trump ever expects to do ANYTHING again, he will not feed this. Of course he's going down as "just another boring Bill Cosby", never to rise again. In a sort of strange way, we have Cosby to thank that the women's stories can be seen as credible ... without that recent series of events, no one may have believed them ... as it is, it just follows a tired sick pattern, that people see as possible, (which before Cosby, was not seen as possible).

How long before the kids disown him and Malania files for divorce ?
A month, two months ?

With that kind of money is in the offing? Only Melania would be willing to make the split. The spawn of Don stand to get a lot of money.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
16-10-2016, 08:20 PM
Civil disturbance
(16-10-2016 07:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  How long before the kids disown him and Malania files for divorce ?
A month, two months ?

Hillary never left Bill for all his sexual misconducts. Chelsea still hangs around even though Bill isn't her real father.
16-10-2016, 08:31 PM
There might be protests for a little while, which will eventually die out when they slowly lose media attention.
And there'll be attempts by Trump to stay in the limelight and do several interviews and such even though it'll be over and everyone will be over him.

Other than that give it 6 months and nobody will care, nothing would have happened and Clinton will be doing her thing.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
16-10-2016, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2016 08:47 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(16-10-2016 08:20 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 07:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  How long before the kids disown him and Malania files for divorce ?
A month, two months ?

Hillary never left Bill for all his sexual misconducts. Chelsea still hangs around even though Bill isn't her real father.

Yes dear. Almost time for bedtime pills. Be sure the nurse knows where you are.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-10-2016, 08:35 PM
(16-10-2016 06:56 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 05:38 PM)yakherder Wrote:  http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/17/us/....html?_r=0

Propensity for violence is not limited to Trump supporters. There are plenty of people on both sides looking for an excuse to stir up a shitstorm when they don't get what they want. That's why the extreme nature of our current division is going to be a big problem regardless of who wins. We've got a lot of people on both sides who are convinced the world will be over if the other side wins, and they're ready to fight like cornered animals as a result of this perception.

Apparently so. This is what happens when the rhetoric is pumped up to full volume.

I hope I’m wrong but I would not be surprised to see a retaliatory strike.

For the first time the word "treasonable" popped into my mind today. Donald Trump is claiming the election is rigged and he's encouraging his followers to distrust all democratic institutions and possibly instigate a mini revolutions of sorts if he loses. He has no regard for the Constitution nor has he ever read it, how could he have any respect for it. He couldn't be tried for treason though, could he? He's really quite mad and I don't mean "angry mad" I mean "insane mad".

Geez, this is like a bad dream.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
16-10-2016, 09:19 PM
(16-10-2016 08:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  There might be protests for a little while, which will eventually die out when they slowly lose media attention.
And there'll be attempts by Trump to stay in the limelight and do several interviews and such even though it'll be over and everyone will be over him.

Other than that give it 6 months and nobody will care, nothing would have happened and Clinton will be doing her thing.

As sad as it makes me to say this, I would have to say that your assessment is spot on. The US is fuct. Dodgy
16-10-2016, 09:31 PM
(16-10-2016 08:35 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 06:56 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Apparently so. This is what happens when the rhetoric is pumped up to full volume.

I hope I’m wrong but I would not be surprised to see a retaliatory strike.

For the first time the word "treasonable" popped into my mind today. Donald Trump is claiming the election is rigged and he's encouraging his followers to distrust all democratic institutions and possibly instigate a mini revolutions of sorts if he loses. He has no regard for the Constitution nor has he ever read it, how could he have any respect for it. He couldn't be tried for treason though, could he? He's really quite mad and I don't mean "angry mad" I mean "insane mad".

Geez, this is like a bad dream.

I think it would fall under sedition here in America.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
16-10-2016, 09:41 PM
(16-10-2016 08:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  There might be protests for a little while, which will eventually die out when they slowly lose media attention.

What are the odds for Trump running as an independant in 2020?

Because it wasn't already GoodevilChaseBanana_zorro enough.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
16-10-2016, 09:48 PM
(16-10-2016 09:41 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  

What are the odds for Trump running as an independent in 2020?

Because it wasn't already GoodevilChaseBanana_zorro enough.

Believe me. That would be tremendous.
There will be so much winning.

Oh wait.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-10-2016, 10:02 PM
Never read that essay, I've read civil disobedience though

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson