Civil disturbance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2016, 03:03 PM
RE: Civil disturbance
It is interesting that so many have assumed that what Trump will do. TBH I don't think Trump knows what he'll say or do 5 minutes from now yet some are predicting he'll be treasonous several weeks from now?

Hillary hasn't won anything yet. She has her own massive list of negatives to contend with.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2016, 03:17 PM
(18-10-2016 03:03 PM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  It is interesting that so many have assumed that what Trump will do. TBH I don't think Trump knows what he'll say or do 5 minutes from now yet some are predicting he'll be treasonous several weeks from now?

It's sort of like chaos theory... you may not know specifically what will happen but the possibilities are constrained within a known space.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
18-10-2016, 07:22 PM
(18-10-2016 03:17 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 03:03 PM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  It is interesting that so many have assumed that what Trump will do. TBH I don't think Trump knows what he'll say or do 5 minutes from now yet some are predicting he'll be treasonous several weeks from now?

It's sort of like chaos theory... you may not know specifically what will happen but the possibilities are constrained within a known space.

With that in mind I give you this latest headline

“Donald Trump Is Bringing President Obama’s Half-Brother to the Third Debate”

Blink

http://time.com/4536121/malik-obama-dona...rd-debate/

It’s a fucking dog and pony show for this guy.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
18-10-2016, 07:35 PM
(18-10-2016 07:22 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 03:17 PM)unfogged Wrote:  It's sort of like chaos theory... you may not know specifically what will happen but the possibilities are constrained within a known space.

With that in mind I give you this latest headline

“Donald Trump Is Bringing President Obama’s Half-Brother to the Third Debate”

Blink

http://time.com/4536121/malik-obama-dona...rd-debate/

It’s a fucking dog and pony show for this guy.

[Image: ess6W8Q.gif]

'Murican Canadian
18-10-2016, 07:41 PM
In the Fireball household, a poll was held about Obama's Half-Bro appearing to support Trump. Not one fuck was given. I bet it's because Obama the President didn't support his Half-Bro's political aspirations. Drinking Beverage

Popcorn
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post