Claims of seeing God/ Jesus/ Heaven

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Claims of seeing God/ Jesus/ Heaven
(23-02-2012 10:10 PM)Randi.Renee Wrote:  Do you beileve that people have seen God/ Jesus?

From what I have heard/seen. Most of these claims have been made from people that have been in traumatic situations (surgery, death bed, horrific car wreck, on heavy medication in the hospital, ect...). 

I was raised Christian. Went to Christian school ect...

I had a traumatic life changing accident when I was 13. I was in cheerleading accident. I broke my C5 ( 5th vertebrea in my neck), leaving me with a spinal cord injury. Quadraplegia. After surgery, I was in the Trauma Unit for 6 weeks. At one point, I could hear people talking in my hospital room, but could not see them. I rose above my own body. It felt like I was floating around the room. I thought I had died. Never saw a "bright light" or heard God, but I really believed I died and had rose from my body. I thought maybe God gave me a second chance to live my life.

As I have goten older, I have made an amazing recovery. I can now feel everything on my body. I can walk with the use of a cane. Dr's thought I would be dependant the rest of my life. 

My point is... I am now an Atheist. Looking back on my hospital experience, I feel that I was wanting God to help me so bad, that (with being sedated) I imagined this. I do not think it even happened. Being an Atheist, I can see where my mind made it up. 
Christian's (with similar experiences to mine) believe in God, therefore the "know" it was real. Especially if they had an experience (imagined) that God was present. 

We have heard "I died and saw God" or "I died and went Heaven" or even "I went the doors/gates of Hell, but Jesus saved me and gave me a second chance."

I think that most of these people are telling their story (what they imagined) ,but also repeating what others have described before. This makes it believeable because others have "seen/been there" too.  Ex: " I saw the bright ligt"  or the descrption of God, Jesus or Heaven.

I am wondering what people think of these claims. If you have had an experience similar at all, please share it. 
If not, please comment with your thoughts.

And yet, you atheists have the audacity to ask for proof. 

Here you have a mystical experience; you’re allowed to walk with only a cane to remind you of your QUADRIPLEGIA. And you become an atheist anyway. Don’t you have any respect at all?

Now you come in here and you want a bunch of atheists to tell you, “Oh, it was nothing. Just the drugs, just a chance in a million played out and you can walk. It’s nothing. You’re right—no God needed.” 

Well of course that’s what they’re going to say.  But here’s what I say: You better wake up and start fearing God. Maybe that’ll turn into a close relationship with Him, maybe it won’t, but do you really want to finish out your life spitting in the face of the one who could have made you dependent on others to feed you in a nursing home for decades!

I’m an asshole; fine. I’m not the best example of Christ; I accept that, but I cannot believe, I just can’t understand it, how someone with your life experience could be an atheist. I’m seriously wondering if you were just created to be that way. Maybe your whole purpose in life is to come into this forum so that I could finally be convinced that just as it is said about Judas, you were preordained to be condemned.

I’ll tell you something: I listen to your story, and it makes me fear God just reading it. Confused Man, you would have done better joining the most outlandish new age cult that believed in any version of God, than becoming an atheist after your life experience.

I'm curious: You weren't an atheist then. I'll be you even prayed that God would heal you, let you walk, didn't you? 

I'm curious: You weren't an atheist then. I'll be you even prayed that God would heal you, let you walk, didn't you?

[/quote]

[/quote]

(23-02-2012 10:49 PM)Randi.Renee Wrote:  
(23-02-2012 10:10 PM)Randi.Renee Wrote:  Do you beileve that people have seen God/ Jesus?

From what I have heard/seen. Most of these claims have been made from people that have been in traumatic situations (surgery, death bed, horrific car wreck, on heavy medication in the hospital, ect...). 

I had a traumatic life changing accident when I was 13. I was in cheerleading accident. I broke my C5 ( 5th vertebrea in my neck), leaving me with a spinal cord injury. Quadraplegia. After surgery, I was in the Trauma Unit for 6 weeks. At one point, I could hear people talking in my hospital room, but could not see them. I rose above my own body. It felt like I was floating around the room. I thought I had died. Never saw a "bright light" or heard God, but I really believed I died and had rose from my body. I thought maybe God gave me a second chance to live my life.

As I have goten older, I have made an amazing recovery. I can now feel everything on my body. I can walk with the use of a cane. Dr's thought I would be dependant the rest of my life. 

My point is... I am now an Atheist. Looking back on my hospital experience, I feel that I was wanting God to help me so bad, that (with being sedated) I imagined this. I do not think it even happened. Being an Atheist, I can see where my mind made it up. 
Christian's (with similar experiences to mine) believe in God, therefore the "know" it was real. Especially if they had an experience (imagined) that God was present. 

We have heard "I died and saw God" or "I died and went Heaven" or even "I went the doors/gates of Hell, but Jesus saved me and gave me a second chance."

I think that most of these people are telling their story (what they imagined) ,but also repeating what others have described before. This makes it believeable because others have "seen/been there" too.  Ex: " I saw the bright ligt"  or the descrption of God, Jesus or Heaven.

I am wondering what people think of these claims. If you have had an experience similar at all, please share it. 

Here you have a mystical experience; you’re allowed to walk with only a cane to remind you of your QUADRIPLEGIA. And you become an atheist anyway. Don’t you have any respect at all?

Now you come in here and you want a bunch of atheists to tell you, “Oh, it was nothing. Just the drugs, just a chance in a million played out and you can walk. It’s nothing. You’re right—no God needed.” 

Well of course that’s what they’re going to say.  But here’s what I say: You better wake up and start fearing God. Maybe that’ll turn into a close relationship with Him, maybe it won’t, but do you really want to finish out your life spitting in the face of the one who could have made you dependent on others to feed you in a nursing home for decades!

I’m an asshole; fine. I’m not the best example of Christ; I accept that, but I cannot believe, I just can’t understand it, how someone with your life experience could be an atheist. I’m seriously wondering if you were just created to be that way. Maybe your whole purpose in life is to come into this forum so that I could finally be convinced that just as it is said about Judas, you were preordained to be condemned.

I’ll tell you something: I listen to your story, and it makes me fear God just reading it. Confused Man, you would have done better joining the most outlandish new age cult that believed in any version of God, than becoming an atheist after your life experience.

Yes, I prayed. I prayed hard. I had a whole community praying for me. Maybe even more than that. My accident, then recovery story were even on the news. 
Like I said, I was raised Christian. Praying during tragic times is something that is not uncommon. 
I started to question things. I could not accept the idea of God's Will controlling our lives. It was God's Will for me to go through all of this? Yes, I am much better off now than I was when I was first injured, but I still struggle everyday (I struggle to walk, stand, sit up. My left side of my body is still has some paralysis, ect...). I have accepted that this is as goods as I will get. I am happy with what I have. 
So put me aside...What about all the other people in world that have injuries such as mine or brain injuries that do not recover AT ALL. What about the people that are born physically or mentally helpless and the only way to survive is relying on others? It was Gods Will to let his children live this way?
God did not save me or heal me. I studied the spinal cord. Every spinal cord injury is different. The reason I had such a great recovery was because of the amount of damage done to my cord vs other victims. At the time of my injury, my spinal cord was cut, torn, swollen and bruised. Other victims can have much more or much lesser damage done to their cords. Some are even severed in half. Obviously, the more damage, the worse off your injury and you recovery. 

I was lucky. I was able to make such a great recovery due the fact that the swelling in my cord went down and my brain was able to get signals through to those nerves that were swollen and bruised. The areas in my cord that had the cuts and tears never healed. That is why I still have some paralysis on the left side om my body. The spinal cord cannot heal itself. 

This steers away from my original post, but "Little Miss" wanted to give her explanation on why God had nothing to do with her recovery. It's science and medicine.

And I do not want nor will ever again worship a God that I have to fear. 

I posted this for discussion, so go ahead and say what you will. 

[/quote]

Yes, I prayed. I prayed hard. I had a whole community praying for me. Maybe even more than that. My accident, then recovery story were even on the news. 
Like I said, I was raised Christian. Praying during tragic times is something that is not uncommon. 
I started to question things. I could not accept the idea of God's Will controlling our lives. It was God's Will for me to go through all of this? Yes, I am much better off now than I was when I was first injured, but I still struggle everyday (I struggle to walk, stand, sit up. My left side of my body is still has some paralysis, ect...). I have accepted that this is as goods as I will get. I am happy with what I have. 
So put me aside...What about all the other people in world that have injuries such as mine or brain injuries that do not recover AT ALL. What about the people that are born physically or mentally helpless and the only way to survive is relying on others? It was Gods Will to let his children live this way?
God did not save me or heal me. I studied the spinal cord. Every spinal cord injury is different. The reason I had such a great recovery was because of the amount of damage done to my cord vs other victims. At the time of my injury, my spinal cord was cut, torn, swollen and bruised. Other victims can have much more or much lesser damage done to their cords. Some are even severed in half. Obviously, the more damage, the worse off your injury and you recovery. 

I was lucky. I was able to make such a great recovery due the fact that the swelling in my cord went down and my brain was able to get signals through to those nerves that were swollen and bruised. The areas in my cord that had the cuts and tears never healed. That is why I still have some paralysis on the left side om my body. The spinal cord cannot heal itself. 

This steers away from my original post, but "Little Miss" wanted to give her explanation on why God had nothing to do with her recovery. It's science and medicine.

[/quote]

Edgor, I'm not sure how, but I seemed to delete you screen name next to your reply.
I tried to fix it, but could not undo it. I was able to save your reply.
This was not intentional. Sorry.

(23-02-2012 06:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(23-02-2012 03:27 PM)Randi.Renee Wrote:  Do you beileve that people have seen God/ Jesus?

I think that most of these people are telling their story (what they imagined) ,but also repeating what others have described before. This makes it believeable because others have "seen/been there" too. Ex: " I saw the bright ligt" or the descrption of God, Jesus or Heaven.

Well of course that’s what they’re going to say. But here’s what I say: You better wake up and start fearing God. Maybe that’ll turn into a close relationship with Him, maybe it won’t, but do you really want to finish out your life spitting in the face of the one who could have made you dependent on others to feed you in a nursing home for decades!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2012, 04:42 AM
Great to hear of your recovery Smile

I had similar visions during one of my post-operation treatments. It was very unpleasant, with visions of hellfire and destruction. I was briefly traumatised by those visions. Maybe it was a warning of impending doom? If I was more devout, I would have interpreted that way. For some reason, I still came to the conclusion that the sleeping pills they provided during the post-op procedure was too strong.

Some say I have to be thankful to be still alive, after coming down with dengue fever and entering an ICU. Well, I'm thankful, my greatest thanks goes to the doctors, nurses and my family who supported me throughout the period.

Yes, I was a theist then, still a child, thinking that God is great. I prayed every day, in fact people said I was a good "Catholic child".

And yes, I am now a secular humanist. Questioning anything vague or warped has led me to my choice. And I feel I have made the right choice. The unknown does not strike fear, but brings pleasure to me as I figure out mysteries, one by one.

Thank the scientists who invented medical marvels. Thank the doctors for utilising such devices to heal you. Thank the nurses who serve your needs daily. Most importantly, thank your family members who supported you throughout your peril.

On another note. Egor, from your posts, I infer that you believe in God out of fear, don't you? God is like a mysterious entity, which has the power to destroy anything in a single breath. Maybe it's the fear of God that holds you back, that fear which manifests into extreme opinions in favour of God? Fear can be crippling, and affects the rational thinking of a person.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
[+] 2 users Like robotworld's post
24-02-2012, 03:48 PM

(23-02-2012 10:49 PM)Randi.Renee Wrote:  Yes, I prayed. I prayed hard. I had a whole community praying for me. Maybe even more than that. My accident, then recovery story were even on the news.

Okay.

Quote:I started to question things. I could not accept the idea of God's Will controlling our lives. It was God's Will for me to go through all of this? Yes, I am much better off now than I was when I was first injured, but I still struggle everyday (I struggle to walk, stand, sit up. My left side of my body is still has some paralysis, ect...). I have accepted that this is as goods as I will get. I am happy with what I have.

So put me aside...

NO! This is about you.

Quote:God did not save me or heal me. I studied the spinal cord. Every spinal cord injury is different. The reason I had such a great recovery was because of the amount of damage done to my cord vs other victims. At the time of my injury, my spinal cord was cut, torn, swollen and bruised. Other victims can have much more or much lesser damage done to their cords. Some are even severed in half. Obviously, the more damage, the worse off your injury and you recovery.

Okay, but you said you can walk with just a cane. I assume then you can drive, feed yourself, toilet yourself, bathe yourself, dress and undress yourself, cook for yourself, shop for yourself. I take it you don’t have any pressure ulcers, right? You can obviously type; you sound well-educated and mentally healthy.

But why did God do this to you in the first place? That’s the real question. And I can only answer it from a Veridican perspective. We are designed to become one in Christ and one with Christ. We are supposed to die to ourselves and be reborn in Christ. And that means we are supposed to give up our will and wants to do the will of the Father on earth.

In your condition, you have abilities that can be used in Christ that others will never be able to do because they are not in your condition. God made you this way to serve that purpose. It may not be that you can go clubbing, but perhaps there’s more to life than that.

I’m not trying to diminish your suffering. But the suffering turns you into something God wanted to use in the second coming of Christ on earth. I wouldn’t waste it.
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2012, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 01:18 PM by Maumin.)
(24-02-2012 03:48 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(23-02-2012 10:49 PM)Randi.Renee Wrote:  Yes, I prayed. I prayed hard. I had a whole community praying for me. Maybe even more than that. My accident, then recovery story were even on the news.

Okay.

Quote:I started to question things. I could not accept the idea of God's Will controlling our lives. It was God's Will for me to go through all of this? Yes, I am much better off now than I was when I was first injured, but I still struggle everyday (I struggle to walk, stand, sit up. My left side of my body is still has some paralysis, ect...). I have accepted that this is as goods as I will get. I am happy with what I have.

So put me aside...

NO! This is about you.

Quote:God did not save me or heal me. I studied the spinal cord. Every spinal cord injury is different. The reason I had such a great recovery was because of the amount of damage done to my cord vs other victims. At the time of my injury, my spinal cord was cut, torn, swollen and bruised. Other victims can have much more or much lesser damage done to their cords. Some are even severed in half. Obviously, the more damage, the worse off your injury and you recovery.

But why did God do this to you in the first place? That’s the real question.

What part of:
Quote:God did not save me or heal me.
didn't you get?

It was a group of people who studied a lot that saved her life on surgery and another group of people that studied another field of science to help her recover.

Don't put words in other people's mouths just to fit your views!

EDIT: Just a test to see if I could suscribe this way.

By the time you stop ready this, you'll realze what a waste of time it has been Big Grin
03-03-2012, 06:14 PM
i understand how you could think that. i almost though that for a second. but last summer i smoked weed a few times. i promised god i wouldnt after that but than i smoked pot again, and i remeber laughing really hard i felt pins and needs, my heart was racing. i started to see the devil take me, but i kept screaming for god. everyone but my bestfriend was laughing. i could hear them kids laughing but couldnt reply, i could only see and talk to jesus, i kept saying please clear my world holding my bestfriend.. everything was black and white except my bestfriend and god. angels talked to me and as soon as those kids left and it was just me and my bestfriend everything was brighter i felt god heal me and the devil leave me i could turn my head. it was a serious life changing event, i almost felt it was a dream but it was real. and there is god, i really hope you belive. and thankful he gave you a second chance, because i am so thankful<3.
07-04-2013, 07:06 PM
(23-02-2012 03:27 PM)Randi.Renee Wrote:  Do you beileve that people have seen God/ Jesus?

I think that most of these people are telling their story (what they imagined) ,but also repeating what others have described before. This makes it believeable because others have "seen/been there" too. Ex: " I saw the bright ligt" or the descrption of God, Jesus or Heaven.

I'd like to tell you if youre still out there, that yes, having an experience like that can change you. These experiences happen to people and they ARE real. I, too, had an experience when, ironically, I was 13. I had not been in any accident. Nothing special or horrific had happened to me...and I wasnt on any medication. So I hope that my story will help you to realize that God is real and LOVES you VERY much!

As I said I was only 13. My family, though Christian, didnt go to church very often, so I had to maintain my faith as a child the best I could. My vision was very simple. I had laid down to go to bed one night, starting to doze off, then all of a sudden...there He was....in full body...shining in a light I had never seen before...super bright, brilliant and yet it did not hurt my eyes. Because of the brilliance that surrounded Him, I could not see His face, but I saw the scars on His hands and feet. When I first saw Him, my first thought was..."it's my time to die", I had been so filled with fear that my body tightened up and I started to cry. I didnt want to die. As He stood there in all His glory, His arms were reached out, seeming to give comfort and the love that poured out of His being was SO profound. If I wasnt dieing, then I wondered why would He show Himself to me..a simple person, still finding my way in my faith, seemingly nothing special. I know He spoke to me, but I cant tell you what He said. I saw Him only for a short time and then He was gone. The additional interesting part is, some might say..."oh there was a light coming thru your window or you were just dreaming" the fact is I was WIDE awake...I couldnt go to sleep the whole night, nor the night after. And my room had NO windows, my room was pitch dark. Now others may say you were just thinking about pictures you have seen in the past....again, no, this was not the case.. the fact is I had never seen a picture of Jesus like that with such brililance or how He was standing and I have never seen a picture, video or movie like it since either. One the i will tell you, I LOOKED. I wanted to know that i didnt just imagine what I saw. I have never found anything that looked the way He did that night.
Jesus is real....and He is full of love and that is all He wants to do, is love you, He accepts you for who you are, thats why he died on the cross for you, me and everyone here in this forum.
Now obiviously there are people here who do not believe. It is a choice. But let me put this out there in facts.....if you look into history..Roman history, israeli history...you will find true facts that Jesus DID walk this earth, you will find true facts that the Romans did beat Him to a pulp, you will find that the Romans were MASTERS at beating and torturing people. Yes the jews agree that Jesus was a real man, by WHY would they try SO hard to disclaim that He is God? I say to you, dont take my word for it...do your own research, look up the FACTS that are documented. For me Im a very factual person, very logical, love science and I do my research on things that I dont understand and I DO believe Jesus is the Christ.
Think on this also....you cant see "a god" right? ok fair enough....can you feel him? some will say yes, some will say no....think about this....prove to me there is air...show it to me...let me feel it...can you? the signs are all around us that it exists thru seeing the trees blow around, smelling the scent of flowers as it blows thru them and picks up the scent to carry it to your nose....but you still...cant...SEE..it., you go by "faith" that its there.
God, Jesus is there, if you look you will see the signs showing that it is so. I say all these things out of love, because I am filled with love, the love of Jesus Christ, the blood of Jesus has washed me clean so that I can live with Him, thru Him in love. Im so saddened when I see other "Christians" try to beat down a non-believer...let me just tell you, a TRUE believer, will NEVER beat you down because of how you think or believe or are questioning things in your life. I do believe tho that God has a purpose for you and that is the reason you have gone thru what you have gone thru...you have received a true miracle. Just remember God DOES love you and sees you and knows about everything you have and are going thru and He will meet you where you are. He wants you to feel His love for you. He is Very real.
07-04-2013, 07:11 PM
(07-04-2013 07:06 PM)TheJCexperience Wrote:  

I'd like to tell you if youre still out there, that yes, having an experience like that can change you. These experiences happen to people and they ARE real. I, too, had an experience when, ironically, I was 13. I had not been in any accident. Nothing special or horrific had happened to me...and I wasnt on any medication. So I hope that my story will help you to realize that God is real and LOVES you VERY much!

As I said I was only 13. My family, though Christian, didnt go to church very often, so I had to maintain my faith as a child the best I could. My vision was very simple. I had laid down to go to bed one night, starting to doze off, then all of a sudden...there He was....in full body...shining in a light I had never seen before...super bright, brilliant and yet it did not hurt my eyes. Because of the brilliance that surrounded Him, I could not see His face, but I saw the scars on His hands and feet. When I first saw Him, my first thought was..."it's my time to die", I had been so filled with fear that my body tightened up and I started to cry. I didnt want to die. As He stood there in all His glory, His arms were reached out, seeming to give comfort and the love that poured out of His being was SO profound. If I wasnt dieing, then I wondered why would He show Himself to me..a simple person, still finding my way in my faith, seemingly nothing special. I know He spoke to me, but I cant tell you what He said. I saw Him only for a short time and then He was gone. The additional interesting part is, some might say..."oh there was a light coming thru your window or you were just dreaming" the fact is I was WIDE awake...I couldnt go to sleep the whole night, nor the night after. And my room had NO windows, my room was pitch dark. Now others may say you were just thinking about pictures you have seen in the past....again, no, this was not the case.. the fact is I had never seen a picture of Jesus like that with such brililance or how He was standing and I have never seen a picture, video or movie like it since either. One the i will tell you, I LOOKED. I wanted to know that i didnt just imagine what I saw. I have never found anything that looked the way He did that night.
Jesus is real....and He is full of love and that is all He wants to do, is love you, He accepts you for who you are, thats why he died on the cross for you, me and everyone here in this forum.
Now obiviously there are people here who do not believe. It is a choice. But let me put this out there in facts.....if you look into history..Roman history, israeli history...you will find true facts that Jesus DID walk this earth, you will find true facts that the Romans did beat Him to a pulp, you will find that the Romans were MASTERS at beating and torturing people. Yes the jews agree that Jesus was a real man, by WHY would they try SO hard to disclaim that He is God? I say to you, dont take my word for it...do your own research, look up the FACTS that are documented. For me Im a very factual person, very logical, love science and I do my research on things that I dont understand and I DO believe Jesus is the Christ.
Think on this also....you cant see "a god" right? ok fair enough....can you feel him? some will say yes, some will say no....think about this....prove to me there is air...show it to me...let me feel it...can you? the signs are all around us that it exists thru seeing the trees blow around, smelling the scent of flowers as it blows thru them and picks up the scent to carry it to your nose....but you still...cant...SEE..it., you go by "faith" that its there.
God, Jesus is there, if you look you will see the signs showing that it is so. I say all these things out of love, because I am filled with love, the love of Jesus Christ, the blood of Jesus has washed me clean so that I can live with Him, thru Him in love. Im so saddened when I see other "Christians" try to beat down a non-believer...let me just tell you, a TRUE believer, will NEVER beat you down because of how you think or believe or are questioning things in your life. I do believe tho that God has a purpose for you and that is the reason you have gone thru what you have gone thru...you have received a true miracle. Just remember God DOES love you and sees you and knows about everything you have and are going thru and He will meet you where you are. He wants you to feel His love for you. He is Very real.
Welcome to the forum, TJCE!

Can provide any citations to your claims?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
07-04-2013, 07:15 PM
(07-04-2013 07:06 PM)TheJCexperience Wrote:  Now obiviously there are people here who do not believe. It is a choice.
He is Very real.

If he were real he would be a colossal douchebag ↓

[attachment=1273]

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-04-2013, 07:49 PM
(07-04-2013 07:11 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 07:06 PM)TheJCexperience Wrote:  ***********************************************************

Welcome to the forum, TJCE!

Can provide any citations to your claims?

Thanks! and yes, I am a witness to the Truth. My dad was in car accident a while back. Died 3 times on the way to the hospital (documented), he was brought back, by medical staf(documented) f..however all the doctors that worked on him..at least 5, all due to life threatening injuries...all agreed my dad should have died..no medical anything that could have saved him..yet he survived..he was messed up REALLY bad, wasnt suppose to walk again or see out of one of his eyes. Tho he doesnt look like he used to, the facts are the drs documented there was no reason for him to have survived..he was saved we know thru faith that God intervened...my dad was in ICU for 3 months..he wasnt able to say" I'll heal"myself" he wasnt awake 95% of the time. drs admitted there was nothing they could do but watch and wait. everyday the drs would come out and say, he's alive right now..thats all we can say....everyday that went on..but we had faith n a God we could not see and spiritually we believe he was touched, healed. my dad says that himself when he looks at the pics and sees his medical records.

I appreciate the welcome and just want to say..Im NOT here to bash anyone..forums are meant to discuss things and I like to discuss, as I said before, I research things and enjoy finding things out and learning and trying to see the procress of how others thing as well. JCiL
07-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Hey RR, take no notice of Egor.

He's a little mentally slow, and prone to being aggressive. He's an atheist, but he doesn't know it yet. His rants are just the death throes of his theism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jesus gave up............................. 3days of his life for us Ace 24 423 21-07-2014 08:37 PM
Last Post: Minimalist
  For all of you who have accepted Jesus of Gamala! Deltabravo 17 261 21-07-2014 08:36 AM
Last Post: Mathilda
  Did Jesus commit suicide? dancefortwo 24 329 16-07-2014 02:00 PM
Last Post: Deltabravo
  Penn & Teller - Signs from 'Heaven' Ace 4 137 16-07-2014 08:29 AM
Last Post: Ace
  What is the more likely explanation of Jesus? Deltabravo 469 6,863 13-07-2014 04:42 PM
Last Post: Jagare
  Index to Creationist Claims Ace 7 126 12-07-2014 11:45 PM
Last Post: Ace
  Former Believers - Did You Ever Try To Rationalize The Concept Of Heaven? WindyCityJazz 12 211 05-07-2014 11:51 PM
Last Post: Michael_Tadlock