Clams on Seeing God.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Clams on Seeing God.
I'd like to say that I'm making a game. 2D wizards/dungeon game. I'll be posting it on this site as a reward to the site (admin and users) for being smarter and better than Atheistforums. com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2015, 06:55 AM
(06-09-2015 05:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 01:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: clam4.png]

I think your clams need some eyes (i).

[Image: BC2-ClamsGotLegsn.jpg]

I read BC as a kid, one of my favorites. In the end though Hart got pretty religious and it showed in his comic strips.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-09-2015, 06:57 AM
(06-09-2015 01:00 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ...and then there's - the LC - written by an obviously flaming nutbag. There's also Mark Druher's account - he of the excessive thigh and the live-in "Halle Berry" god, and Lord Steven Jesus Christ, proponent of the glass sky. And that's just here. Laugh out load

Just walk away slowly. Big Grin

My All-Time favorite! Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post