Clean drinking water

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2014, 07:50 PM
RE: Clean drinking water
(21-02-2014 05:06 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  I'm not seeing where researching this would be a problem. Not only would it put a lot less strain on an environment we're already over taxing but it would boost funding for space exploration. But it's just an idea.

[Image: head_into_brick_wall.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2014, 07:57 PM
(21-02-2014 07:50 PM)donotwant Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 05:06 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  I'm not seeing where researching this would be a problem. Not only would it put a lot less strain on an environment we're already over taxing but it would boost funding for space exploration. But it's just an idea.

[Image: head_into_brick_wall.gif]

I am blind, I have no idea what you mean by posting an image response
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-02-2014, 08:39 PM
(21-02-2014 07:57 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 07:50 PM)donotwant Wrote:  [Image: head_into_brick_wall.gif]

I am blind, I have no idea what you mean by posting an image response

It means the idea is so nonsensical a dude is breaking bricks with his head because of it.
21-02-2014, 09:25 PM
Did you know that Ocean water ice contains so little salt, that's its safe to melt down and drink. Instead of a trillion dollars in the space ICE capture, we can just tow Arctic ice for drinking water. But be aware that adding additional H20 into our ecosystem could be catastrophic, as in an Extinction Level Event.
Moving enough of the existing Arctic ice (freshwater) into a liquid state will change the freezing temperature of the oceans around it, bringing on a localised/global ice age *.

Just get the salt out of the existing Dinosaur piss and smile while you drink it Smile
(but don't change the salinity levels of oceans in the process)
* Basic science for the theist lurkers:
http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/oceanfreeze.html

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
21-02-2014, 10:18 PM
(21-02-2014 09:25 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Did you know that Ocean water ice contains so little salt, that's its safe to melt down and drink. Instead of a trillion dollars in the space ICE capture, we can just tow Arctic ice for drinking water. But be aware that adding additional H20 into our ecosystem could be catastrophic, as in an Extinction Level Event.
Moving enough of the existing Arctic ice (freshwater) into a liquid state will change the freezing temperature of the oceans around it, bringing on a localised/global ice age *.

Just get the salt out of the existing Dinosaur piss and smile while you drink it Smile
(but don't change the salinity levels of oceans in the process)
* Basic science for the theist lurkers:
http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/oceanfreeze.html

Water in the transhumanistic/"robot" future. = More material to split into fusion fuel!

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post