Clearly I am not alone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 05:53 AM
Clearly I am not alone
For way too long I have felt alone....and wierd,out of place,the "evil one,"black sheep,etc(list goes on of all the names that have been wispered in my direction).I have finally come to terms with my suspission,"a god does not exist."Simply that concept is just not rational,plausable or sencable.Too much of me has been wasted in search of"him!"I have scoured every conceivable religion and source of spirituality because I had this ingrained,preconceived notion that"you HAVE TO believe in something."Trust me when I say,"I am well educated in religion!"Well I do,I believe in me!though I am proud of who I am,my beliefs and am confident that I am right,I conceal my identity for the sake of others in my life who bennifit or not from my actions in the community.I am glad I found you all and hope you enjoy my company.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Santa's post
01-09-2015, 05:57 AM
RE: Clearly I am not alone
Welcome aboard....

And hey -- I want to talk to you about that pony.............................

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 9 users Like onlinebiker's post
01-09-2015, 06:22 AM
Santa - Welcome, and I hope you find the peace you seek, here.

Two things.

One, if you watch, unless you're tying on a phone (which should have Autocorrect on the phone itself), there will be a wavy red line under any word you type that the computer doesn't recognize. This is a spell-check system. Use it, please!

Two, you'll fit right in, here so don't you worry about that. These are good people, by and large. However, while we do enjoy a good debate and/or display of knowledge, remember that one does not need to be "well educated on religion" to be an atheist, and it's not a contest. You just need to apply the same standards of "Oh wow, what a load of bullshit that is!" that we all apply to the stories about Zeus of Olympus to the stories about Jesus of Nazareth.

Enjoy your time here. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
01-09-2015, 06:24 AM
You most certainly are not alone. I felt the same way before coming here. Sometimes it seemed like I was the only atheist in the world.

I've been on a few atheist boards and this one is by far the best. Welcome.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
01-09-2015, 06:29 AM
Welcome aboard Santa, and I thought you didn't exist Consider

shit maybe I need to reconsider bigfoot and jesus afterall Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
01-09-2015, 10:06 AM
Welcome!
01-09-2015, 10:14 AM
Welcome Santa!

[Image: cookies-and-milk-560_zpsbfuxhzdn.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like pablo's post
01-09-2015, 01:51 PM
Welcome Santa…
Weird is spelled with ‘ei’ not ‘i before e.’
Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine. I shouldn’t correct Santa, now I won’t get any gifts this year! Unsure

Enjoy yourself here Santa! Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
01-09-2015, 02:29 PM
We've all been naughty this year, Santa.
Yer gonna run out of coal lumps if ya hang around us heathens.

Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-09-2015, 02:43 PM
I know a few grammar nazis that will be getting coal this year . . .

Welcome to the board! Laugh out load

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post