Clearly I am not alone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Clearly I am not alone
Gotta love grammar nazis in an introduction post. Dodgy

Welcome to the forum Santa. Now where's that fucking skateboard I asked for when I was ten?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post
01-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Santa, I was just messin' with ya.
Laugh out load Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
01-09-2015, 07:07 PM
Hi Santa.

As for spelling. I am currently posting from a phone that changes words and then I cannot edit.

Don't worry about it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-09-2015, 07:18 PM
(01-09-2015 05:53 AM)Santa Wrote:  For way too long I have felt alone....and wierd,out of place,the "evil one,"black sheep,etc(list goes on of all the names that have been wispered in my direction).I have finally come to terms with my suspission,"a god does not exist."Simply that concept is just not rational,plausable or sencable.Too much of me has been wasted in search of"him!"I have scoured every conceivable religion and source of spirituality because I had this ingrained,preconceived notion that"you HAVE TO believe in something."Trust me when I say,"I am well educated in religion!"Well I do,I believe in me!though I am proud of who I am,my beliefs and am confident that I am right,I conceal my identity for the sake of others in my life who bennifit or not from my actions in the community.I am glad I found you all and hope you enjoy my company.

Although I'm a newbie here welcome. You will find these are good people here. Well most ;-))

I've found this to be a good place to learn and ask questions. One suggestion stay away from Usenet.
01-09-2015, 07:32 PM
(01-09-2015 07:07 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi Santa.

As for spelling. I am currently posting from a phone that changes words and then I cannot edit.

Don't worry about it.

My comment was meant to be light hearted.
Oh well. lol Angel

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
01-09-2015, 07:51 PM
(01-09-2015 01:51 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Weird is spelled with ‘ei’ not ‘i before e.’

but but but ... " 'i' before 'e' except after 'c', and sometimes 'y' ". so confused. Huh

Anyhoo. Hi Santa,

[Image: bb.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-09-2015, 08:07 PM
Clearly I am not alone
All I can say is "wow!"I made that post before I went to work this morning and can not believe the kind response and warm silly welcome.I can so see myself in all of you.This is where I belong for sure.I debated for days about joining.You all are such nuts,my kind of people.Thanks so much and I'm glad I am here with you all.The Santa cracks are a hoot,and as for the spelling issue,I suck at spelling anyway.Yes,I own it and won't deny it.I'm not offended or bothered by it.It's all goood(haha).Thanks for being just like me!
[+] 3 users Like Santa's post
01-09-2015, 08:13 PM
Clearly I am not alone
(01-09-2015 04:38 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Santa, I was just messin' with ya.
Laugh out load Heart

It's alright,really.I didn't take it any other way than joking around.Its all goood Wink .
[+] 1 user Likes Santa's post
01-09-2015, 08:24 PM
(01-09-2015 08:13 PM)Santa Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 04:38 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Santa, I was just messin' with ya.
Laugh out load Heart

It's alright,really.I didn't take it any other way than joking around.Its all goood Wink .

Hug

01-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Welcome Santa!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF