Clearly I am not alone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Clearly I am not alone
(01-09-2015 07:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 01:51 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Weird is spelled with ‘ei’ not ‘i before e.’

but but but ... " 'i' before 'e' except after 'c', and sometimes 'y' ". so confused. Huh

Anyhoo. Hi Santa,

[Image: bb.jpg]

'Weird' is spelled weird. That's how I remember it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
01-09-2015, 09:31 PM
(01-09-2015 08:07 PM)Santa Wrote:  I debated for days about joining.

I would be curious as to the reasons for your deliberation. ... shit, this is intro thread isn't it. Do something with this mess DLJ.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-09-2015, 09:36 PM
Good, he can take the jokes in the spirit in which they're intended. A good sign of a welcome addition to the forum.

He already had me grinning with the last post.

Glad you decided to join the Heavenless Host, Santa! Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
01-09-2015, 10:41 PM
You're story reads a lot like how I recall my youth, & into young adulthood. In this way, & because it's true for many others, you were never alone, though I understand being apprehended by that feeling. I hope this place helps you realize just how many people experience just as many of the same things. Welcome!
01-09-2015, 11:25 PM
Santa, I've been a good girl allll year. Wink

Heidi Ho and welcome to TTA.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
02-09-2015, 01:45 AM
Welcome.

Have a question though. As a Santa you have bad girls addresses? If so then I hope you're willing to share Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
02-09-2015, 02:07 AM
Hope you have a nice comfy lap for us to sit on, I can see the queue already forming.

Welcome

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
02-09-2015, 02:33 AM
(01-09-2015 05:53 AM)Santa Wrote:  For way too long I have felt alone....and wierd,out of place,the "evil one,"black sheep,etc(list goes on of all the names that have been wispered in my direction).I have finally come to terms with my suspission,"a god does not exist."Simply that concept is just not rational,plausable or sencable.Too much of me has been wasted in search of"him!"I have scoured every conceivable religion and source of spirituality because I had this ingrained,preconceived notion that"you HAVE TO believe in something."Trust me when I say,"I am well educated in religion!"Well I do,I believe in me!though I am proud of who I am,my beliefs and am confident that I am right,I conceal my identity for the sake of others in my life who bennifit or not from my actions in the community.I am glad I found you all and hope you enjoy my company.

Hug

Big Grin

Hello!
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post