16-04-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Cleveland livestream shooting.
Jesus...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2017, 12:37 AM
(16-04-2017 10:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(16-04-2017 10:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Umm why?

I believe it's because his girl broke up with him.

His girl broke up with him so he went out and shot some random dude off the street?

[Image: oscar.png]
17-04-2017, 01:08 AM
He said on a facebook live stream before he shot the old man that he killed others and then after the stream he streamed another video saying he killed 13. He's still not caught.

And yes, he's blaming it on relationship issues and because his mother doesn't care enough about him...

The poor family of that old man are in pieces... Sad
17-04-2017, 03:15 AM
(17-04-2017 12:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(16-04-2017 10:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I believe it's because his girl broke up with him.

His girl broke up with him so he went out and shot some random dude off the street?

Yeah.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-04-2017, 06:03 AM
Cleveland livestream shooting.
Maybe the cops will shoot him.
17-04-2017, 07:38 AM
(17-04-2017 12:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(16-04-2017 10:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I believe it's because his girl broke up with him.

Yes. In the US, that's all it takes. We don't teach our citizenry how to deal with their own shit. We don't have a healthy mental attitude built into our culture. And we have a shitload of guns for our mentally deranged population to use on each other.

Oh, speaking of mental health ... the piece of shit worked at a mental health facility.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
17-04-2017, 07:47 AM
But like... why a random off the street?? If your girl dumbed your ass go shoot her or shoot yourself, at least that would make more sense. I mean I obviously don't condone that sort of behavior, 5 minutes in the naughty corner for that shit, but ya know what I mean it'd make a shit load more sense...

Of course there is the obvious option of simply just not shooting anyone... but.. this is 'Murica we're talking about, you know someone's gotta get shot.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
17-04-2017, 07:49 AM
He said that he "didn't care anymore." He's said that he's killed others and he just "snapped."
He's remarkably calm after killing someone as well.. It's very chilling.
17-04-2017, 08:00 AM
I saw the video and wish I hadn't. I feel so sorry for the family of Robert Godwin Sr. as that poor man was just going about his day and the next second in a sheer moment of fear and panic was shot at point blank range and killed for no rational reason.

I watched the video of Steven Stevenson giving the reasons he was doing this and they were absurd (obviously). He mentioned he was going to kill a bunch of Greeks? Not sure where that came from but I suppose it doesn't really matter. Stranger still he identified himself and even showed his name badge in the video.

As liberal as I am there comes a tipping point that your blood boils over something like this and you wish the worst possible / painful outcome to this individual. I am a pacifist at heart but there are times when I think that the fate of this individual couldn't be painful enough due to the irreparable damage he has caused. A person like this should suffer in the most excruciating way possible. Being a pacifist... I'm not really sure what that says about me? I deal with situations like this most every shift as the part of the city I work in is probably one of the worst in the state. But I only see the aftermath generally and not the action take place. When you see it first hand it puts in a different perspective.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
17-04-2017, 08:04 AM
(17-04-2017 08:00 AM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  I saw the video and wish I hadn't. I feel so sorry for the family of Robert Godwin Sr. as that poor man was just going about his day and the next second in a sheer moment of fear and panic was shot at point blank range and killed for no rational reason.

I watched the video of Steven Stevenson giving the reasons he was doing this and they were absurd (obviously). He mentioned he was going to kill a bunch of Greeks? Not sure where that came from but I suppose it doesn't really matter. Stranger still he identified himself and even showed his name badge in the video.

As liberal as I am there comes a tipping point that your blood boils over something like this and you wish the worst possible / painful outcome to this individual. I am a pacifist at heart but there are times when I think that the fate of this individual couldn't be painful enough due to the irreparable damage he has caused. A person like this should suffer in the most excruciating way possible. Being a pacifist... I'm not really sure what that says about me? I deal with situations like this most every shift as the part of the city I work in is probably one of the worst in the state. But I only see the aftermath generally and not the action take place. When you see it first hand it puts in a different perspective.

Right now there are conspiracy theories about it saying that it is a hoax to make the far left have something to complain about. I was up half the night arguing with them...
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post