Cleveland livestream shooting.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2017, 09:27 AM
RE: Cleveland livestream shooting.
(17-04-2017 06:03 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Maybe the cops will shoot him.

No No. This is the kind of asshole you want to keep alive. Life is more of a punishment than death. I saw the video. That poor old man had no idea what was coming and he got out of his car saying he was looking for a random guy to kill. This POS should be thrown in the nastiest part of Federal Pound-Me-In-The-Ass Penitentiary and kept alive for as long as possible.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2017, 09:47 AM
(17-04-2017 09:27 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(17-04-2017 06:03 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Maybe the cops will shoot him.

No No. This is the kind of asshole you want to keep alive. Life is more of a punishment than death. I saw the video. That poor old man had no idea what was coming and he got out of his car saying he was looking for a random guy to kill. This POS should be thrown in the nastiest part of Federal Pound-Me-In-The-Ass Penitentiary and kept alive for as long as possible.

Though I definitely agree with you I'm afraid this fucker would enjoy it.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
18-04-2017, 09:55 AM
He dead. He killed himself after a pursuit with the Pennsylvania State Police.

https://twitter.com/PAStatePolice/status...5108392960

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
18-04-2017, 10:24 AM
Odd true fact...

A guy who lived just up the road from me, who I went to school with, had several classes with, and did driver's training with was named Steve Stevenson....

He spent time in prison for dressing up in drag, and robbing a bank in Allegan Michigan....

Nice guy, other than being a fucking criminal....

So apparently it's s an unlucky name...

Heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-04-2017, 10:51 AM
(18-04-2017 09:55 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  He dead. He killed himself after a pursuit with the Pennsylvania State Police.

I always wonder why murder/suicides don't just start with suicide instead.
[+] 4 users Like Thoreauvian's post
18-04-2017, 11:07 AM
(18-04-2017 10:51 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(18-04-2017 09:55 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  He dead. He killed himself after a pursuit with the Pennsylvania State Police.

I always wonder why murder/suicides don't just start with suicide instead.

Just one last attempt to control his ex, even if only to make her feel guilty for the death of the old guy and even himself. Just killing yourself alone, however, doesn't get enough attention these days. Enough people are committing suicide that it doesn't make the news unless you're a celebrity. Nobody would have cared. Nice old man filmed live on Facebook, though? That'll get some attention.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
18-04-2017, 12:21 PM

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
18-04-2017, 12:38 PM
Wow! His last meal was McNuggets & fries at a McDonalds drivethru.

"Henry Sayers, a McDonald's employee tells our investigative team that Stephens rolled through the drive-thru and ordered a 20 piece Chicken McNuggets and basket of fries. Sayers says he "acted normal" and there would have been no of way of knowing it was him unless he was on television.

The alert McDonald's drive-thru employee recognized Stephens while taking his order, and immediately dialed 9-1-1. Sayers says they weren't 100% sure it was him, but called 9-1-1 anyways. The McDonald's employees knew he might be in the area because of the report that his cell phone ping was picked up in Erie."

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
18-04-2017, 04:21 PM
(16-04-2017 08:25 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  For those that do not know, Steven Stevenson shot and killed Robert Godwin Sr. while livestreaming it on Facebook Live. He is now on the run and there is a manhunt going on.

He's now dead and it's a pity there isn't a hell to send him to.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
18-04-2017, 10:23 PM
Erie's like 25 minutes from my college. Not THAT close, but I'm used to having a much wider gap between me and the current poster child for assholes. Paranoia kicked in a bit last night and I was really wishing I wasn't on the first floor of the dorms. Confused

No one seems to be mentioning any other kills, so the guy's claims that he killed a dozen other people seem to have been made up, so, that's good.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post