Click on my 100th "Like" and receive an invitation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Click on my 100th "Like" and receive an invitation
Click my 100th "Like" and receive an invitation for a delicious home grown meal...
[Image: Linde1.jpg]
dogs allowed...
[Image: Linde2.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Observer's post
04-06-2011, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2011 02:05 PM by Buddy Christ.)
RE: Click on my 100th "Like" and receive an invitation
It only seems right that I be the one that welcomes you to the 100th Like Club. As I mentioned before, we have punch and pie. And top hats.
We already have a baby stew brewing but if you just put yours in the fridge I'm sure we'll get to it.

Seriously, I might as well congrat you on "having more likes than me" at this point cause theres no way I can keep this pace up. There are only so many jokes that I can think of. The only explanation is that you're cheating. Some kind of Like steroids. We piss test on Fridays, so you better come up with some clean urine by then.

Here's your Like Club badge.

[Image: BadgeDiamondsLg.jpg]

...wait that's not the right badge.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
04-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Wow! the Buddhist "sun-symbol" along with the roman eagle and the laurel of the victor all laced with diamonds. Pretty!! I dreamed about owning such thing ever since I saw one on my grandfathers vest. I did not know he was on the Internet back then.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
04-06-2011, 02:27 PM
No no. It's an winged otter's head clutching a ninja star with its entrails, while emerging from a time portal.

Which of course, signifies that you are lofty (wings) and lethally precise (star) in your logic attacks (which are created from within = entrails) against time travelers (aka Young Earth Creationists, who have bent time and space into a 6,000 year span), so sayeth Ozo, the Otter God of ancient Egyptians.

Simple.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
04-06-2011, 02:43 PM
(04-06-2011 02:27 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  No no. It's an winged otter's head clutching a ninja star with its entrails, while emerging from a time portal.

Good... As long as it has nothing to do with that weird megalomaniac serial killer with the squealing voice... How is he called again? oh yeah... Yahweh... As long as i'ts free from that I'm cool with it.

To all the folks who liked my posts

I, like, really like you all and I like it that you all liked my posts.
I, like, want to thank you for liking me alike.

like srsly

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
04-06-2011, 02:53 PM
(04-06-2011 02:43 PM)The_observer Wrote:  I, like, really like you all and I like it that you all liked my posts.
I, like, want to thank you for liking me alike.

like srsly

I'm honestly not even here for rational discussions. I'm not even an atheist. I'm just a slave for Likes. I spend my time going from forum to forum in an attempt to justify my existence through arbitrary symbols of approval.

The clenching of a fist while keeping the thumb extended is the driving force in every action I make.

[Image: grrr.gif]

Edit: I mean look at my avatar for Buddy Christ's sake!

[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
06-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Quote: I spend my time going from forum to forum in an attempt to justify my existence through arbitrary symbols of approval.

With that you expressed the main driving force of the lives of the majority of people.Smile

(If you replace "forum to forum" with "place to place")

..."we can be truly free - not because we can rebel against the the tyranny of the selfish replicators but because we know that there is no one to rebel."
Susan Blackmore : The Meme Machine
06-06-2011, 08:01 PM
I don't care what all the "Slow Food" fanatics are saying, you really should look into a decent pressure cooker. ... And I still think that canine's gonna fight you for that food.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.