Climate Change and ecological collapse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2017, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2017 10:57 AM by mmhm1234.)
Climate Change and ecological collapse
I posted this in a separate forum but will repost here because it seems there is more activity:

I know people who extensively study this topic of climate change, and have also done so extensively myself (actually looked at the facts-not watched propaganda on youtube)... and I hate to break it to you but we are in the middle of the 6th (or 7th if you include the Theia event 4.5 billion years ago) mass extinction- the Holocene extinction, which began around 12,000 years ago and the driving force behind this extinction is commerce-a truly random system.

In an attempt to find a truly random system scientists have looked at the falling of raindrops the explosion of supernovae among other 'systems' found in nature and have failed to find something truly 'random'. Commerce, however has finally been discovered to be this elusive random system. Commerce has produced a world where 10% of the human population has 90% of the wealth and 1% has 40% of the wealth, meanwhile 7.5 million children starve to death each year while the rich gorge themselves and rob the poor blind with their fictional monetary debt based system. What we are witnessing is Nature, which is much more ancient, self-correcting by attempting to return to a state of order. The universe is ushering us into extinction. If we do not self-correct and destroy commerce, the entire planet will likely be a sterile lifeless ball within 300 years.

We are living in the Holocene extinction right NOW, as defined by every pertinent field of science. 30,000 (reports say this is the average) species are going extinct every year. The more likely scenario is that, since most life is interdependent, (without algae and plankton the oxygen content of earth would drop to about 5%, for instance), the extinction rate will increase exponentially as time progresses and key species fall from the food chain. The extinction of bees, which is NOT being addressed properly is having a major effect on plant species NOT made by monsanto (whom produces sterile plants for crops, and most of all, DNA altered microorganisms within each seed that act as insecticides, that are killing the bees).

I will reiterate, the planet is not dying. Nature which is big and old as the cosmos, is stomping on us like a bug. Nature does not care or feel, it only demands order out of chaos. The order of the cosmos will bring order to this chaos by freeze drying the planet into zero entropy. At this time it impossible to predict how cold the planet will get or how much ice the planet will be buried under.

When snowball earth comes, it is not going to be like a prolonged winter. The moon is too far away to do what it did hundreds of millions of years ago, namely, force ice tides and crush ice back into liquid water again. That is, when the earth freezes over like Europa this time, it is staying frozen until our star explodes.

The wealthiest 1% of men on this planet are bringing about a global mass extinction event...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: Climate Change and ecological collapse
Nope, you had it right in the Conspiracy's section the first time.

Mods, do your thing. Smile

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-07-2017, 11:00 AM
(05-07-2017 10:55 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Nope, you had it right in the Conspiracy's section the first time.

Mods, do your thing. Smile

So that is your rebuttal? typical-no evidence only beliefs or opinion presented.
05-07-2017, 11:08 AM
(05-07-2017 10:42 AM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  I posted this in a separate forum but will repost here because it seems there is more activity:

This is known as spamming and wouldn't be appreciated even if you weren't talking out of your ass.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
05-07-2017, 11:15 AM
(05-07-2017 11:08 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 10:42 AM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  I posted this in a separate forum but will repost here because it seems there is more activity:

This is known as spamming and wouldn't be appreciated even if you weren't talking out of your ass.

You have to explain what I said is untrue-back it up with facts, otherwise you are engaged in a belief system
05-07-2017, 11:18 AM
(05-07-2017 11:15 AM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 11:08 AM)Vera Wrote:  This is known as spamming and wouldn't be appreciated even if you weren't talking out of your ass.

You have to explain what I said is untrue-back it up with facts, otherwise you are engaged in a belief system

Mhmm. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
05-07-2017, 11:27 AM

I know people who extensively study this topic of climate change, and have also done so extensively myself (actually looked at the facts-not watched propaganda on youtube)... and I hate to break it to you but we are in the middle of the 6th (or 7th if you include the Theia event 4.5 billion years ago) mass extinction- the Holocene extinction, which began around 12,000 years ago and the driving force behind this extinction is commerce-a truly random system.

In an attempt to find a truly random system scientists have looked at the falling of raindrops the explosion of supernovae among other 'systems' found in nature and have failed to find something truly 'random'. Commerce, however has finally been discovered to be this elusive random system. Commerce has produced a world where 10% of the human population has 90% of the wealth and 1% has 40% of the wealth, meanwhile 7.5 million children starve to death each year while the rich gorge themselves and rob the poor blind with their fictional monetary debt based system. What we are witnessing is Nature, which is much more ancient, self-correcting by attempting to return to a state of order. The universe is ushering us into extinction. If we do not self-correct and destroy commerce, the entire planet will likely be a sterile lifeless ball within 300 years.

We are living in the Holocene extinction right NOW, as defined by every pertinent field of science. 30,000 (reports say this is the average) species are going extinct every year. The more likely scenario is that, since most life is interdependent, (without algae and plankton the oxygen content of earth would drop to about 5%, for instance), the extinction rate will increase exponentially as time progresses and key species fall from the food chain. The extinction of bees, which is NOT being addressed properly is having a major effect on plant species NOT made by monsanto (whom produces sterile plants for crops, and most of all, DNA altered microorganisms within each seed that act as insecticides, that are killing the bees).

I will reiterate, the planet is not dying. Nature which is big and old as the cosmos, is stomping on us like a bug. Nature does not care or feel, it only demands order out of chaos. The order of the cosmos will bring order to this chaos by freeze drying the planet into zero entropy. At this time it impossible to predict how cold the planet will get or how much ice the planet will be buried under.

When snowball earth comes, it is not going to be like a prolonged winter. The moon is too far away to do what it did hundreds of millions of years ago, namely, force ice tides and crush ice back into liquid water again. That is, when the earth freezes over like Europa this time, it is staying frozen until our star explodes.

The wealthiest 1% of men on this planet are bringing about a global mass extinction event...

Nope, doesn't read any better on this part of the forum.

I would suggest you try again but I don't want to be blamed for your spamming.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-07-2017, 11:47 AM

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
05-07-2017, 03:57 PM
(05-07-2017 10:42 AM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  Nature which is big and old as the cosmos, is stomping on us like a bug. Nature does not care or feel, it only demands order out of chaos. The order of the cosmos will bring order to this chaos by freeze drying the planet into zero entropy. At this time it impossible to predict how cold the planet will get or how much ice the planet will be buried under.

Be sure the nurse knows where you are. Almost pill time. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-07-2017, 08:14 PM
I'm new to the forum, and late to the thread, so I don't know what the history is here with the user "mmhmm1234,", but I'm at a loss to see why the OP has been met with so much hostility (aside from the fact that "mmhmm1234" is kind of a lame user name). Is it really considered a conspiracy theory to believe that we're in the Sixth Mass Extinction, and that it's caused by human activity? There is very good science to support this.

I guess the only thing I could find objectionable in the OP was the notion that "the wealthiest 1% of men on this planet are bringing about a global mass extinction event." That's just class-conscious scapegoating, trying to make rich people out to be the big meanies. The responsibility is on all of us—all seven billion. To the extent that any one deserves more opprobrium than another, it would have to be based on consumption habits. A vegan one percenter would be less blameworthy than a poor person who dined on meat frequently. Get real, mmhmm1234. Otherwise, good post.

‘S Rìoghal Mo Dhream
[+] 1 user Likes MacGregor Mathers's post