Climate and Chemtrails

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2017, 03:10 PM
RE: Climate and Chemtrails
I'd think wow somebody is doing SOMETHING
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2017, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2017 07:22 PM by Kaneda.)
Can anyone find the name of that climatologist who, in that brief period after 9/11 when all the nation's planes were grounded, abserbed a demonstrable increase in incoming sunlight well above average for that time of year?

I'm not putting my lot in with the people who think the CIA is using plane contrails to spread mind-numbing hallucinagens or putting flouride in the water supply to dumb-down an unsuspecting public. I'm just saying it's not all that implausible that that researchers might want to tinker with the contrails from planes on a large scale to see how they might affect variations in regional temperatures. This could mean geoengineering may have have been in the cards much longer than we realized.

“Until you make the unconscious
conscious, it will direct your life and you will
call it fate.”― C.G. Jung
05-05-2017, 07:15 PM
Not secretly. It doesn't seem plausible at all to me.
05-05-2017, 07:19 PM
05-05-2017, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2017 08:02 PM by Kaneda.)
Well this has been a fun conversation Dodgy. What is it about the word 'chemtrails' that just shuts down discourse between people?

“Until you make the unconscious
conscious, it will direct your life and you will
call it fate.”― C.G. Jung
05-05-2017, 08:50 PM
Hello! Big Grin

(05-05-2017 07:22 PM)Kaneda Wrote:  Well this has been a fun conversation Dodgy. What is it about the word 'chemtrails' that just shuts down discourse between people?

Because "Chemtrails' has all sorts of 'Nut-jobbery' and 'Woo-ness' involved?

I mean, seriously? If you're going to ask about such things? Might you also want to add your ideas/veiws/opoinions?

Mine are, quite simply, that a 'Chemtrail' is a word people paste onto something they, seeming litteraly, do not uderstand about what is happening between an aircraft's passage through the air around it. .
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
05-05-2017, 09:38 PM
(05-05-2017 07:22 PM)Kaneda Wrote:  Well this has been a fun conversation Dodgy. What is it about the word 'chemtrails' that just shuts down discourse between people?

Because chemtrails do not exist. They are a figment of the imagination of conspiracy nuts.

So I assumed you were a conspiracy nut. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
05-05-2017, 10:09 PM
(05-05-2017 07:08 PM)Kaneda Wrote:  Can anyone find the name of that climatologist who, in that brief period after 9/11 when all the nation's planes were grounded, abserbed a demonstrable increase in incoming sunlight well above average for that time of year?

I'm not putting my lot in with the people who think the CIA is using plane contrails to spread mind-numbing hallucinagens or putting flouride in the water supply to dumb-down an unsuspecting public. I'm just saying it's not all that implausible that that researchers might want to tinker with the contrails from planes on a large scale to see how they might affect variations in regional temperatures. This could mean geoengineering may have have been in the cards much longer than we realized.

Yes, I recall seeing this in a documentary. It does make sense that there would be some amount of reflectance from the water in the jet exhaust. I have a friend who is an atmospheric scientist. Next time I see him I'll try and remember to ask him about this.
06-05-2017, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2017 12:40 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
The coolest part about the CIA Chemtrails program is that they were able to do it five years before being founded (in 1947).

[Image: 99a65019dcb5056014ffbab02dd1bc6c.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-05-2017, 05:40 AM
(06-05-2017 12:32 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  The coolest part about the CIA Chemtrails program is that they were able to do it five years before being founded (in 1947).

[Image: 99a65019dcb5056014ffbab02dd1bc6c.jpg]

Oh, come on. Everyone knows that it was the OSS that started it. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post