Climate and Chemtrails

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2017, 06:59 AM
RE: Climate and Chemtrails
(06-05-2017 12:32 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  The coolest part about the CIA Chemtrails program is that they were able to do it five years before being founded (in 1947).

That's because they have time travel.
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
06-05-2017, 09:09 AM
(06-05-2017 05:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-05-2017 12:32 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  The coolest part about the CIA Chemtrails program is that they were able to do it five years before being founded (in 1947).

[Image: 99a65019dcb5056014ffbab02dd1bc6c.jpg]

Oh, come on. Everyone knows that it was the OSS that started it. Facepalm

*cough* Illuminati *cough*
06-05-2017, 10:55 AM
(04-05-2017 12:29 PM)bemore Wrote:  Dane Wigington has harped on about these kind of things for a while...
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org
I myself know nothing about the science behind the climate, so I have no idea if he is chatting shit or not.

Wigington is a total fruitcake, and nothing more than a rabid conspiracy theorist—and one who's making lotsa moolah by being one more's the pity. He also has wingnut notions about the Californian drought being initiated by the US government, and the now shut-down HAARP facility controlling global weather patterns.

You can safely file his shit in the Alex Jones folder, or more appropriately, the circular file. Facepalm

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
06-05-2017, 11:16 AM
(05-05-2017 07:08 PM)Kaneda Wrote:  ... I'm just saying it's not all that implausible that that researchers might want to tinker with the contrails from planes on a large scale to see how they might affect variations in regional temperatures. This could mean geoengineering may have have been in the cards much longer than we realized.

Nope; the notion IS implausible. I'm guessing that you're unaware that "contrails" are nothing more than clouds formed when water vapour condenses and freezes around small particles—aerosols—that are a constituent of a jet engine's exhaust. Further, you obviously can't add any injurious/poisonous/mind altering chemicals to jet fuel, and expect them to dissipate evenly, or even fall on the earth's surface 40,000 feet below.

In the late 1940s and through the 1950s, Australia's CSIRO was experimenting with cloud "seeding" across three states of the country. They used dry ice and silver iodide to seed the clouds, which resulted in the production of rain. Initially, they produced rainfall increases of up to 30% in the target areas. However, rainfall then appeared to deteriorate and was more variable in those target areas than prior to the experiments starting, and was subsequently discontinued.

Quote:Well this has been a fun conversation. What is it about the word 'chemtrails' that just shuts down discourse between people?

It would seem that you're flogging a dead horse. Tongue

"Chemtrails" are not a thing—they simply don't exist, other than in the conspiracy theorists' neurotic mindset. They're just not worthy of any meaningful debate.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
06-05-2017, 05:58 PM
If you're really interested in the mechanics of contrails, I have expounded on it before and will find it.
06-05-2017, 06:04 PM
(05-05-2017 07:22 PM)Kaneda Wrote:  Well this has been a fun conversation Dodgy. What is it about the word 'chemtrails' that just shuts down discourse between people?

Because it's conspiracy bullshit. On the same lines as the moon landing was fake or 9/11 an inside job. An endless sea of mental diarrhea, born from a brainfart.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
06-05-2017, 06:14 PM
[Image: jet_fuel.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
14-05-2017, 09:19 AM
A few counter arguements that get thrown at this are:

- It would poison the whole earth, affecting the perpetrators.

Much like chemotherapy? Where the patient weighs up the risk of damaging their cells but decides that the end goal is worth it.

- Its too big a secret to be kept uner wraps.

Much like the 100,000+ people employed under the Manhattan project, or the NSA before Snowden went rogue?

Im not arguing for it, that chemtrails are real, im playing Devils advocate.

Whilst I appreciate your opinion on Dane Wigington SYZ, thats all it is, an opinion. Id rather someone disseminate his work and explain/prove why he is chatting shit.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
15-05-2017, 01:40 AM
(14-05-2017 09:19 AM)bemore Wrote:  A few counter arguements that get thrown at this are:

OKay, Thumbsup
(14-05-2017 09:19 AM)bemore Wrote:  - It would poison the whole earth, affecting the perpetrators.

Much like chemotherapy? Where the patient weighs up the risk of damaging their cells but decides that the end goal is worth it.

No, nothing like chemotherapy.

I'm sure there are medcal people around who can explain why this is a very bad analogy.

(14-05-2017 09:19 AM)bemore Wrote:  - Its too big a secret to be kept uner wraps.

Much like the 100,000+ people employed under the Manhattan project,

So... a program that was udertaken while, effectivly, the entire world was ingaged in armed conflict? Whre all sides were trying to do things with oout any one else knowing. Before the age of the internet and easily diseminated information?

No

(14-05-2017 09:19 AM)bemore Wrote:  or the NSA before Snowden went rogue?

Im not arguing for it, that chemtrails are real, im playing Devils advocate.

Whilst I appreciate your opinion on Dane Wigington SYZ, thats all it is, an opinion. Id rather someone disseminate his work and explain/prove why he is chatting shit.

That's fine, but the Snowden example and the Manhattan example are both completely different enough from each other so as to not add any meanming to the point you're trying to devil's advocate for/against.

So, you'd like an idea as to 'Why' chemtrails aren't reasonable? As opposed to some one actually trying to offer evidence as to why they are reasonable?

You can see the differences in those two things, right?

Much cheers
15-05-2017, 03:56 AM
(14-05-2017 09:19 AM)bemore Wrote:  - Its too big a secret to be kept uner wraps.
Much like the 100,000+ people employed under the Manhattan project, or the NSA before Snowden went rogue?

The point here though is somebody DID go rogue and expose them. Somebody ALWAYS does. This supposed conspiracy has been going for 60+ years, apparently, and NOBODY except tin foil hat wearing berks have said anything.

On a side note, there are many videos on youtube of people who believe in "chemtrails" who have been told to spray vinegar into the air to counter-act the effects of the chemtrails...the results are hilarious.

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post