Clinton Camp ADMITS to Security Breaches???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Clinton Camp ADMITS to Security Breaches???
I'm pretty sure Trump was making a snarky comment and got a snarky response.

I can't believe how much was made over the first stupid comment. He's an asshole. We knew this. Do we really need to spend a whole news cycle revisiting it?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2016, 08:18 PM
(27-07-2016 06:29 PM)BnW Wrote:  I'm pretty sure Trump was making a snarky comment and got a snarky response.

I can't believe how much was made over the first stupid comment. He's an asshole. We knew this. Do we really need to spend a whole news cycle revisiting it?

Apparently so......

It's a duel of wits -- and both sides are unarmed.............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-07-2016, 08:25 PM
If you read the transcript, he didn't really do what he's being accused of. He was being asked about Russia and the hack and he made that comment I response to the suggestion Russia was behind the DNC hack.

I despise him, but the media is really not being fair on this. His claim they treat Clinton better is not wrong.

Man, I can't wait until this fucking election is over.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
27-07-2016, 08:30 PM
(27-07-2016 08:25 PM)BnW Wrote:  If you read the transcript, he didn't really do what he's being accused of. He was being asked about Russia and the hack and he made that comment I response to the suggestion Russia was behind the DNC hack.

I despise him, but the media is really not being fair on this. His claim they treat Clinton better is not wrong.

Man, I can't wait until this fucking election is over.

Yeah -- the guy's an assclown...............

And his "opponent" is a clownass...........

I'm not entirely clear on how they're any different - but, I'm betting it's less than the similarities........

I'm guessing she's the one with the bigger dick....................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-07-2016, 08:32 PM
I want to quote Ben Shapiro.
Media: It might be a felony for Trump to root for Russians hacking Hillary's server.
Media: It's not a felony to set up a hackable server.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
27-07-2016, 08:36 PM
(27-07-2016 03:45 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 03:37 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Her PRIVATE e-mails, perhaps....(some argue that being President - it's ALL "official business"-- Remember Dick Nixon's tapes?????? Same thing here folks...)

Anything to do with government business is public record - and subject to review - with exemption for classified material.....

Then why ask Russia for help? That is not one of the legal channels to access the information.

Why not? Here was what Trump said on twitter:
"If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!"
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...7183788032

In what way does this incite illegal espionage? Trump was calling for third parties who already hacked Clinton's server when it was online to turn over to the FBI those emails that Hillary deleted and claimed were nothing but private correspondence. Trump in no way called for hacking--how could he? Clinton's email server has been turned over to the FBI and is no longer running or connected to the internet. It can't be hacked.
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
27-07-2016, 10:27 PM
(27-07-2016 08:36 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 03:45 PM)tomilay Wrote:  Then why ask Russia for help? That is not one of the legal channels to access the information.

"If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!"

In what way does this incite illegal espionage? Trump was calling for third parties who already hacked Clinton's server when it was online to turn over to the FBI those emails that Hillary deleted and claimed were nothing but private correspondence. Trump in no way called for hacking--how could he? Clinton's email server has been turned over to the FBI and is no longer running or connected to the internet. It can't be hacked.

This is what happens when you don't include the actual transcript from the press conference and not his ensuing backpedaling tweet. I watched the entire press conference and what he said BEFORE that was ... ""Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to FIND the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily," this is what is being considered espionage. He is literally telling the Russians to hack into whatever server they can to find those emails to help him win his campaign. He then said they would be rewarded for this. It's pretty clear. There is no other way to interpret that.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
27-07-2016, 10:33 PM
(27-07-2016 02:59 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I love it when some bonehead politician (no shortage this year) says something - and doesn't realize they implicated themselves in something.....

Donny Trump made some off the cuff remark about "Getting the Russians to help find Hillary's e-mails".....

The Clinton camp retorts that Trump may be guilty of espionage.................

Shocking

Think about it...

How can it be espionage - UNLESS there's something classified, or sensitive that shouldn't be seen by the Russians or sent on an unsecure channel???????

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

It was hardly off the cuff, it was a good part of the press conference and it was calculated. The espionage accusation doesn't implicate Clinton and it wasn't borne from anything illegal she did, it comes from telling another country to spy on us by hacking ANY server.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
27-07-2016, 11:03 PM
By the way, just as an aside: Trump said Kaine was governor of New Jersey and that David Hinkley shouldn't have been freed. He needed to be corrected in both instances, that Kaine was governor of Virginia and that it was John Hinkley. He doesn't even know the name of the guy who tried to kill his party's fucking hero. This guy seriously is a sociopath.

----
28-07-2016, 01:04 AM
(27-07-2016 08:36 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 03:45 PM)tomilay Wrote:  Then why ask Russia for help? That is not one of the legal channels to access the information.

Would you trust a Russian transcript of Hilary's emails if they agreed with your preconceived opinions?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post