Clinton Camp ADMITS to Security Breaches???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2016, 01:32 AM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2016 10:31 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
RE: Clinton Camp ADMITS to Security Breaches???
Fact is, a presidential candidate urged a foreign power to spy on us in order to manipulate an American election.

You can spin this shit any way you wish, Biker, but it's a cunt move that only cunts would like. The fact that you focus on the response rather than the appeal says more about you than you may realize.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
28-07-2016, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2016 09:32 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(27-07-2016 03:34 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  If you break into someone's house and don't steal or destroy anything it's still breaking and entering. Espionage is espionage whether you uncover anything secret or not.

And encouraging a rival power to do so even as you are campaigning for the leadership of your own country is both politically foolish and subversive in itself. What sort of candidate asks a rival power to crack into his own nation's info?

A narcissistic, power-hungry shitball, that's what sort.

Were I Hillary's campaign manager, I'd be drooling at this colossal lapse.

This is exactly why I'm not worried about a Trump victory. There's three more months of this oral diarrhea due. Trump will belt-feed an experienced team of gunners.

(27-07-2016 03:37 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  (some argue that being President - it's ALL "official business"-- Remember Dick Nixon's tapes?????? Same thing here folks...)

It may have escaped your notice that she is not yet President.
28-07-2016, 01:48 AM
(28-07-2016 01:32 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Fact is, a presidential candidate appealed to a urged foreign power to spy on us in order to manipulate an American election.

You can spin this shit any way you wish, Biker, but it's a cunt move that only cunts would like. The fact that you focus on the response rather than the appeal says more about you than you may realize.

I think it was either Trump just being a smart ass or Trump telling hackers via read between the lines speak, that if they have the Clinton emails and give up the Clinton emails he will reward them once he becomes president.

I don't think he was telling Russia or anyone to start spying on us. That claim is absurd and any respect I had for CNN was lost when I saw them make that claim.
28-07-2016, 01:54 AM
(28-07-2016 01:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 01:32 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Fact is, a presidential candidate appealed to a urged foreign power to spy on us in order to manipulate an American election.

I think it was either Trump just being a smart ass or Trump telling hackers via read between the lines speak, that if they have the Clinton emails and give up the Clinton emails he will reward them once he becomes president.

I don't think he was telling Russia or anyone to start spying on us. That claim is absurd and any respect I had for CNN was lost when I saw them make that claim.

They were the literal words out of his mouth. Same way you don't yell "fire" in a theater or "bomb" in an airport, if you don't mean it DON'T FUCKEN SAY IT. Trump has had years to learn this basic communication skill yet he still gets defended.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-07-2016, 02:01 AM
(28-07-2016 01:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 01:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I think it was either Trump just being a smart ass or Trump telling hackers via read between the lines speak, that if they have the Clinton emails and give up the Clinton emails he will reward them once he becomes president.

They were the literal words out of his mouth. Same way you don't yell "fire" in a theater or "bomb" in an airport, if you don't mean it DON'T FUCKEN SAY IT. Trump has had years to learn this basic communication skill yet he still gets defended.

I'm not defending Trump. I am doing the exact opposite. I am saying at best he was being a smart ass and at worst he is suggesting a quid pro quo transaction with the hackers who surely hacked Clintons email server.

If you watch the entire context, it is clear Trump isn't advocating that he wants Russia to spy on us to get Clinton.
28-07-2016, 02:16 AM
(28-07-2016 02:01 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm not defending Trump. I am doing the exact opposite. I am saying at best he was being a smart ass and at worst he is suggesting a quid pro quo transaction with the hackers who surely hacked Clintons email server.

If you watch the entire context, it is clear Trump isn't advocating that he wants Russia to spy on us to get Clinton.

Please explain how "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to FIND the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily" is not inviting the Russians to trespass on US intellectual property. How the fuck is he able to get away with this. Literally inviting a foreign power to try and steal a private citizen's communications.

The argument has been made that "oh the server is offline" but the sentence quoted above doesn't mention the method, just that the Russians should try to find those darned emails. So... maybe they should infiltrate the FBI? That could work? Maybe they already have copies?

And like I said before, it seems impossibly naive to expect that if the Russians did obtain them they'd hand them over un-edited. At this point they could insert the fucking script of star wars and the great American public wouldn't bat an eye, they'd just take it as confirmation of what they've known all along "Hilary Clinton needs to go to jail".

They don't even *need* to hack the server, all they need to do is make up 30 000 plausible sounding emails with some incriminating ones "evidence". The mob will swallow it without pausing to chew. Even if Hilary released the originals they'd claim that *those* were the doctored ones.

Trumps campaign is a monument to stupidity and manipulation of the same.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
28-07-2016, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2016 02:49 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(28-07-2016 02:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 02:01 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm not defending Trump. I am doing the exact opposite. I am saying at best he was being a smart ass and at worst he is suggesting a quid pro quo transaction with the hackers who surely hacked Clintons email server.

Please explain how "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to FIND the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily" is not inviting the Russians to trespass on US intellectual property. How the fuck is he able to get away with this. Literally inviting a foreign power to try and steal a private citizen's communications.

The argument has been made that "oh the server is offline" but the sentence quoted above doesn't mention the method, just that the Russians should try to find those darned emails. So... maybe they should infiltrate the FBI? That could work? Maybe they already have copies?

And like I said before, it seems impossibly naive to expect that if the Russians did obtain them they'd hand them over un-edited. At this point they could insert the fucking script of star wars and the great American public wouldn't bat an eye, they'd just take it as confirmation of what they've known all along "Hilary Clinton needs to go to jail".

They don't even *need* to hack the server, all they need to do is make up 30 000 plausible sounding emails with some incriminating ones "evidence". The mob will swallow it without pausing to chew. Even if Hilary released the originals they'd claim that *those* were the doctored ones.

Trumps campaign is a monument to stupidity and manipulation of the same.

Trump has been talking about how the Russian's probably already have Clinton's emails and which makes her vulnerable to being black mailed. Earlier in the press conference he blasted the Obama administration by claiming that Russian and China have no respect for us as evidenced that they are hacking us. Why ask someone to key Johnny's car if you already believe they are keying Johnny's car? This wasn't a request for Russia to start hacking us. This was a request for Russia to turn over what he thinks they already have. He is letting them know that by doing so, they are going to get something out of it.

If Putin has the emails that Clinton doesn't want to public to see, they become worthless if Clinton loses the election. Prior to the press conference Putin had no incentive to release them before the election. The emails only had value to Putin if Clinton got elected and he could then use them to force Clinton to do his will.

What Trump is doing is letting Putin know that he will be rewarded....mightily.... if the emails are released before the election. He is imparting value to the emails if they are released before the election. Now Putin has to make a decision. Does he release them before the election and get rewarded mightily by President Trump. Or does he gamble that Trump loses and now has something to hold over the head of Hilary once she is president. If he doesn't release the emails and Trump wins.....Putin gets nothing.

Trump isn't asking Russia to hack us. He is making a backroom deal with them in front of your smiling happy faces.
28-07-2016, 03:34 AM
(28-07-2016 02:40 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  What Trump is doing is letting Putin know that he will be rewarded....mightily.... if the emails are released before the election. He is imparting value to the emails if they are released before the election. Now Putin has to make a decision. Does he release them before the election and get rewarded mightily by President Trump. Or does he gamble that Trump loses and now has something to hold over the head of Hilary once she is president. If he doesn't release the emails and Trump wins.....Putin gets nothing.

Trump isn't asking Russia to hack us. He is making a backroom deal with them in front of your smiling happy faces.

What "mighty reward" does Trump think he can offer Russia? America on a plate?

28-07-2016, 04:31 AM
I can't believe I'm saying this but .... I agree with HJ. He was being a dick, but ge was not literally asking russia to hack her emails. I think this has gotten a ridiculous amount of attention.

Btw, I don't agree with the second part of the statement. I don't think there is any " backroom" deal being offered. If I'm wrong, and there is, then that's a serious problem.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
28-07-2016, 05:42 AM
(28-07-2016 01:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

Your thoughts don't matter, heywood.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.