Clinton Camp ADMITS to Security Breaches???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Clinton Camp ADMITS to Security Breaches???
(28-07-2016 11:16 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I would suggest that all those who call it "espionage" read this article: http://lawnewz.com/columnists/settle-dow...ys-emails/

I never called it espionage. Now cite me a reference which explains why it wasn't treasonous or a violation of the Logan Act.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2016, 12:53 PM
(28-07-2016 10:03 AM)BryanS Wrote:  Putting aside whether Trump was calling for espionage for the moment, the fact is Trump played the media again. He trolled them (and his opposing partisans), and now they took up valuable press time talking about Trump instead of Clinton. And in order to go after Trump on this issue, they have to talk about the Clinton email scandal and thereby do Trump's work for him.

Very true.

Trump's actions also help to ensure that Clinton's email scandal will dominate the debates.
28-07-2016, 12:55 PM
(27-07-2016 02:59 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  How can it be espionage - UNLESS there's something classified, or sensitive
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Espionage does not require any classified information whatsoever. Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-07-2016, 01:02 PM
(28-07-2016 12:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 11:16 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I would suggest that all those who call it "espionage" read this article: http://lawnewz.com/columnists/settle-dow...ys-emails/

I never called it espionage. Now cite me a reference which explains why it wasn't treasonous or a violation of the Logan Act.

You have that backwards. The burden is on those making the accusation. The default position is "not guilty ".

But, that aside, what was treasonous about it? He didn't give or offer to give any information to anyone. It's ludicrous to equate him shooting off his mouth as treason.

As for the Logan Act, I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure a couple of unilateral statements by someone doesn't qualify as "negotiating with a foreign government ".

Some of this is just silly and I'm begging you all to stop. Because, now I'm having to defend the schmuck and it's upsetting.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
28-07-2016, 01:07 PM
Hillary compromises information - Trump makes fun of her - and HE is guilty of something????????????????

The spin is so bad, I'm getting dizzy...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
28-07-2016, 01:10 PM
(28-07-2016 01:02 PM)BnW Wrote:  But, that aside, what was treasonous about it? He didn't give or offer to give any information to anyone. It's ludicrous to equate him shooting off his mouth as treason.

I know it's not treason law man. I am just pointing out that Hillberry is guilty of espionage and Cheetos Jesus is guilty of treason. That's all.

You need to learn to relax when you're here law man. This is not Harvard Law Review. There's no reason to get excited. There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.

28-07-2016, 01:27 PM
(28-07-2016 01:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 01:02 PM)BnW Wrote:  But, that aside, what was treasonous about it? He didn't give or offer to give any information to anyone. It's ludicrous to equate him shooting off his mouth as treason.

I know it's not treason law man. I am just pointing out that Hillberry is guilty of espionage and Cheetos Jesus is guilty of treason. That's all.

You need to learn to relax when you're here law man. This is not Harvard Law Review. There's no reason to get excited. There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

28-07-2016, 01:29 PM
And

[Image: 20140717-jimihendrix-x306-1405632285.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
28-07-2016, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2016 09:51 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(28-07-2016 10:50 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 10:46 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I have a serious problem with a Presidential candidate inviting a foreign power to manipulate our election. Your mileage clearly varies.

I have a serious problem with a Secretary of State who treats her security clearance and the security of classified information as a mere formality -- enforcement of which is only for the "little people" -- and not royalty like herself.....

As do I. I'm no fan of Clinton's, and you'll search in vain for a post of mine praising her.

But her mistakes don't justify Trump's and pretending otherwise is stupid. You shouldn't defend Trump because you dislike Hillary.

Trump invited a foreign power to manipulate an American election. You can speak up against it, or you can continue saying, "But -- but -- Hillary was sloppy!"

Me, I will always speak up against anyone inviting a foreign power to manipulate our vote. You clearly disagree, though you haven't explained why.
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
29-07-2016, 05:44 AM
(28-07-2016 09:43 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 10:50 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I have a serious problem with a Secretary of State who treats her security clearance and the security of classified information as a mere formality -- enforcement of which is only for the "little people" -- and not royalty like herself.....

As do I. I'm no fan of Clinton's, and you'll search in vain for a post of mine praising her.

But her mistakes don't justify Trump's and pretending otherwise is stupid. You shouldn't defend Trump because you dislike Hillary.

Trump invited a foreign power to manipulate an American election. You can speak up against it, or you can continue saying, "But -- but -- Hillary was sloppy!"

Me, I will always speak up against anyone inviting a foreign power to manipulate our vote. You clearly disagree, though you haven't explained why.

Humor impaired, are ya???

Maybe you could take remedial classes..............

If you don't have time for it -- read the following sentence over and over, till it makes sense -----

Trump was being a smartass.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.