Clinton Camp ADMITS to Security Breaches???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2016, 05:50 AM
RE: Clinton Camp ADMITS to Security Breaches???
I saw the Democrats are pushing for his security clearance to be revoked. They are ok with her having clearance, but his should be gone.

That's just hilarious.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
29-07-2016, 06:44 AM
(29-07-2016 05:50 AM)BnW Wrote:  I saw the Democrats are pushing for his security clearance to be revoked. They are ok with her having clearance, but his should be gone.

That's just hilarious.

Trump doesn't have a security clearance. Trump could never qualify for a security clearance.

Hillary does not have a security clearance either. Hers expired 2 years after she left public service.

Both parties have asked that the candidate from the other party be denied the courtesy intel brefings from the ODNI.

#sigh
29-07-2016, 06:47 AM
I thought, but could be mistaken, that at the point you are the nominee you get clearance and start getting briefings so you're not playing total catch up if/when you take office.

If that's not the case, or I have the timing wrong and it hasn't started yet, then what are the Democrats blathering about?

29-07-2016, 06:57 AM
(29-07-2016 06:47 AM)BnW Wrote:  I thought, but could be mistaken, that at the point you are the nominee you get clearance and start getting briefings so you're not playing total catch up if/when you take office.

If that's not the case, or I have the timing wrong and it hasn't started yet, then what are the Democrats blathering about?

They don't. The ODNI decides what information to share with them and sanitizes it carefully to not reveal any sensitive information. These intel briefings are at the discretion of the President and he can deny the briefing to any one he wants.

Both parties have requested that POTUS not provide the briefings to their opponent.

#sigh
29-07-2016, 06:58 AM
(29-07-2016 05:50 AM)BnW Wrote:  I saw the Democrats are pushing for his security clearance to be revoked. They are ok with her having clearance, but his should be gone.

That's just hilarious.

That kind of stupidity is part of the reason people are turning to Trump.

Anyway , Isn`t a bit hypocritical to scream "omg, omg , he called for a foreign government to influence our elections" knowing how much Americans are meddling into other countries businesses , overthrowing governments , spying on their allies and so on ?
Obama was in Britain before the referendum telling Brits not to vote for Brexit , wasn`t he? Don`t remember anybody calling Cameron a traitor for accommodating Obama`s influence on the vote.
I guess foreign powers influencing election or referendums is ok , but only as long as that foreign power is you, influencing elections in other countries.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
29-07-2016, 07:05 AM
(29-07-2016 06:57 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-07-2016 06:47 AM)BnW Wrote:  I thought, but could be mistaken, that at the point you are the nominee you get clearance and start getting briefings so you're not playing total catch up if/when you take office.

They don't. The ODNI decides what information to share with them and sanitizes it carefully to not reveal any sensitive information. These intel briefings are at the discretion of the President and he can deny the briefing to any one he wants.

Both parties have requested that POTUS not provide the briefings to their opponent.

Ok, I stand corrected. It must just be the ODNI's. Still funny, though. For the democrats to complain about him and not her looks really hypocritical.

[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
29-07-2016, 07:17 AM
(29-07-2016 05:44 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Humor impaired, are ya???

Maybe you could take remedial classes..............

Yeah, for humor to work, it kinda has to be, you know ... funny.

(29-07-2016 05:44 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Trump was being a smartass.

Last word in your sentence could lose the first syllable.

"But -- but -- I was just joking!" might have worked in third-grade. Having a Presidential candidate appeal to that defense is pathetic.

The solution is really easy -- it's called think first, then speak. I'm skeptical of Trump's ability to speak carefully.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
29-07-2016, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2016 11:46 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(29-07-2016 06:58 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Anyway , Isn`t a bit hypocritical to scream "omg, omg , he called for a foreign government to influence our elections" knowing how much Americans are meddling into other countries businesses , overthrowing governments , spying on their allies and so on ?

I've often denounced my country's policies for precisely those reasons. I'm against American interventionism. So no, I don't think it's hypocritical of me at all.

Spying on allies happens by many if not most countries, and the US has been victimized by it too.
29-07-2016, 07:28 AM
(29-07-2016 07:17 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  The solution is really easy -- it's called think first, then speak. I'm skeptical of Trump's ability to speak carefully.

This I agree with. Like I said yesterday, I think the real issue here is his inability to grasp consequences. I don't think what he said was treason, or even serious, and the response to it has been ridiculous and focused on the wrong point.

Thump correctly identifies the real issue here.

[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
29-07-2016, 09:09 AM
(29-07-2016 07:26 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(29-07-2016 06:58 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Anyway , Isn`t a bit hypocritical to scream "omg, omg , he called for a foreign government to influence our elections" knowing how much Americans are meddling into other countries businesses , overthrowing governments , spying on their allies and so on ?

I've often denounced my country's policies for precisely those reasons. I'm against American interventionism. So no, I don't think it's hypocritical of me at all.

Spying on allies happens by many if not most countries, and the US has bee victimized by it too.

I didn`t mean you specifically , what I am saying is that if it is acceptable in international politics to meddle in other countries business , then you cant`n blame Trump for saying what he said, he is just playing by the rules set by every other politician before him. You can`t really hold that against him specifically and not hold it against every other politician.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post