Clinton Camp ADMITS to Security Breaches???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2016, 09:38 AM
RE: Clinton Camp ADMITS to Security Breaches???
(29-07-2016 09:09 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(29-07-2016 07:26 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I've often denounced my country's policies for precisely those reasons. I'm against American interventionism. So no, I don't think it's hypocritical of me at all.

Spying on allies happens by many if not most countries, and the US has bee victimized by it too.

I didn`t mean you specifically , what I am saying is that if it is acceptable in international politics to meddle in other countries business , then you cant`n blame Trump for saying what he said, he is just playing by the rules set by every other politician before him. You can`t really hold that against him specifically and not hold it against every other politician.

Those that worship the ground upon which she walks feel that Queen Hillary should not be held to the same standards that the scum sucking common peasants are held to obey.........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Clinton Camp ADMITS to Security Breaches???
I didn't take it personally, SM, but because I have criticized his call I felt it appropriate to clarify my own views. Thanks for your own clarification.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post