Clinton Trail of Bodies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Clinton Trail of Bodies
So, this is something I haven't heard of before. I think this ranks among the top 3 most ridiculous conspiracy theories that someone has actually tried to argue with me about.

"My nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight." - Marcus Luttrell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Misenhelter's post
18-05-2016, 10:53 AM
RE: Clinton Trail of Bodies
(18-05-2016 10:49 AM)Misenhelter Wrote:  So, this is something I haven't heard of before. I think this ranks among the top 3 most ridiculous conspiracy theories that someone has actually tried to argue with me about.

What is it that you hadn't heard before?
18-05-2016, 10:56 AM
(18-05-2016 10:53 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 10:49 AM)Misenhelter Wrote:  So, this is something I haven't heard of before. I think this ranks among the top 3 most ridiculous conspiracy theories that someone has actually tried to argue with me about.

What is it that you hadn't heard before?

The Clinton Trail of Bodies conspiracy theory.

"My nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight." - Marcus Luttrell
18-05-2016, 11:03 AM

This is why I'm on a Facebook break. All the bullshit is too much. I might be back in November, but maybe not.

I mean I'm not even posting pictures of flowers and food.

Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-05-2016, 11:03 AM
Edit. Big Grin

18-05-2016, 01:09 PM
(18-05-2016 11:03 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

This is why I'm on a Facebook break. All the bullshit is too much. I might be back in November, but maybe not.

I mean I'm not even posting pictures of flowers and food.

Weeping

I've cleaned out my Facebook for the most part, but I'm from Kansas, USA, where there is a lot of hardcore Christian conservatives, so even my close friends are sometimes a little too much to deal with on social media. I need to start a break Undecided

[+] 2 users Like Misenhelter's post
18-05-2016, 04:24 PM

Just out of curiosity, what do you see as the conspiracy theories here?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
18-05-2016, 05:35 PM
To find the bodies in the wake of Bill Clinton, one only needs to follow the semen stained dresses.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
18-05-2016, 05:37 PM
(18-05-2016 11:03 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I mean I'm not even posting pictures of flowers and food.

Weeping

C'mon Moms. You know the FB community is DYING too see what you had for lunch and how many bites you took to eat it.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
18-05-2016, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2016 06:17 PM by Fireball.)
(18-05-2016 05:37 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 11:03 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I mean I'm not even posting pictures of flowers and food.

Weeping

C'mon Moms. You know the FB community is DYING too see what you had for lunch and how many bites you took to eat it.

I have a niece like that. Blow by blow description of the entire day. For the life of me, I can't imagine what people would get out of hearing about my trivial days.

As for the OP, there isn't anything in the world that people won't dream up a conspiracy about. If anything was substantiated, the Clintons would be incarcerated. Nobody is that slippery.