Clinton Trail of Bodies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2016, 09:54 AM
RE: Clinton Trail of Bodies
(01-06-2016 08:06 AM)BnW Wrote:  How does everyone have blood on their hands? And, hers is not vicariously. There is a straight line between her policies and her decisions and actual deaths. "Well, you buy shoes at Wal-Mart" or whatever the tangential argument may be is not a defense on her behalf. At least, not to me it's not.

I'm definitely voting third party - again. I will not pull a lever for either of Trump or Clinton.

Has our society ever executed an innocent person?

If so, we're all have blood on our hands. No exceptions or excuses. No but-that-wasn't-me.

Vote for whomever you wish. Vote for a potted plant, I don't care. Nothing washes blood away, and it covers all of us. There's no such thing as being special.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2016, 10:29 AM
(01-06-2016 09:54 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(01-06-2016 08:06 AM)BnW Wrote:  How does everyone have blood on their hands? And, hers is not vicariously. There is a straight line between her policies and her decisions and actual deaths. "Well, you buy shoes at Wal-Mart" or whatever the tangential argument may be is not a defense on her behalf. At least, not to me it's not.

I'm definitely voting third party - again. I will not pull a lever for either of Trump or Clinton.

Has our society ever executed an innocent person?

If so, we're all have blood on our hands. No exceptions or excuses. No but-that-wasn't-me.

Vote for whomever you wish. Vote for a potted plant, I don't care. Nothing washes blood away, and it covers all of us. There's no such thing as being special.

I find your moral grandstanding mildly amusing. Please, carry on.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
01-06-2016, 10:43 AM
(01-06-2016 10:29 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(01-06-2016 09:54 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Has our society ever executed an innocent person?

I find your moral grandstanding mildly amusing. Please, carry on.

Trust me, there's nothing moral or ethical about it. However, it is amusing. I'll give you that.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

01-06-2016, 11:43 AM
You're all taking about having blood on your hands as if it's a bad thing. Consider

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
01-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Your average Clinton supporter, everyone. The FBI is investigating her because she's a woman. Laugh out load

[Image: TTRA9y.png]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
01-06-2016, 02:43 PM
(01-06-2016 10:43 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(01-06-2016 10:29 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I find your moral grandstanding mildly amusing. Please, carry on.

Trust me, there's nothing moral or ethical about it. However, it is amusing. I'll give you that.

[Image: 154uph.jpg]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
01-06-2016, 04:00 PM
(01-06-2016 02:43 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(01-06-2016 10:43 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Trust me, there's nothing moral or ethical about it. However, it is amusing. I'll give you that.

Laugh out load

Touché, Francois.

01-06-2016, 04:22 PM
(01-06-2016 02:43 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(01-06-2016 10:43 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Trust me, there's nothing moral or ethical about it. However, it is amusing. I'll give you that.

Killing isn't illegal, just murder as arbitrarily defined in a way that allows for a happy compromise somewhere in the middle, allowing the average person to experience the illusion of safety while allowing society as a whole to spill enough blood to thrive, and in a way that they can still rationalize claiming some sort of moral high ground. Ideally, anyway.

'Murican Canadian
01-06-2016, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2016 04:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-06-2016 02:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Your average Clinton supporter, everyone. The FBI is investigating her because she's a woman. Laugh out load

And the judge in the lawsuit against Trump U is being mean to little Donny 'cause the judge is a murderous rapist Mexican.

#sigh
01-06-2016, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2016 07:40 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(01-06-2016 02:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Your average Clinton supporter, everyone. The FBI is investigating her because she's a woman. Laugh out load

[Image: TTRA9y.png]

Isn't there a difference between saying "it's only reaching the magnitude" and "being investigated for"? As far as I can tell they didn't say specifically that she was being investigated for it because she's a woman, so it's a bit more vague.