Clinton cash has been made into a movie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2016, 10:00 AM
RE: Clinton cash has been made into a movie
(29-04-2016 09:52 AM)BnW Wrote:  This movie will have zero impact on how people vote. People who plan to vote for her either won't watch it or won't care.

As for her going to jail, I don't think anything will come from all this noise but it's not beyond possibility that she gets indicted. It's unlikely but it is possible.

What do you think of the theory that Hillary will take a hit with voters even if she isn't indicted? I've seen some pundits on TV say that even if the Obama administration protects her and declines to prosecute, or they present the case in such a way that a grand jury declines to prosecute, that there will be info leaked by the FBI agents that can sway public opinion as well as mass resignations by agents?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2016, 10:14 AM
(29-04-2016 06:11 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Party politics means that you vote for whatever the party gives you - regardless how crooked, evil, or incompetent the candidate may be.

A good reason not to vote for anyone who claims party affiliation.........

Oh -- yeah -- you don't want the wrong lizard to get in -- so there's that.....

This has been a mandatory voting accessory for decades now.
Place over nose when entering the polling location.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
29-04-2016, 11:28 AM
(29-04-2016 10:00 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  What do you think of the theory that Hillary will take a hit with voters even if she isn't indicted?

I think that no indictment equals no impact. Think about it. The story about a potential indictment is out there now. Whether her actions reach the level of criminal culpability or not, what she did is not really in question. And, people are voting for her on droves. So, obviously there are many people who don't seem bothered the FBI is investigating her. I don't see how that coming to an end without an indictment makes the situation worse for her. And, the reality is Sanders' supporters hate Trump and Cruz more than they hate her. So, they are going to hold their nose and vote for her.

That's why I think she wins. The same states that didn't vote for McCain or Romney are not now voting for Trump or Cruz. Absent an indictment, she's a near lock to win.

Btw, I'm not voting for her under any circumstances. I have friends who keep telling me voting for a third party candidate is the same as voting for Trump. I disagree, but even if there is some truth to that she has too much blood on her hands for me to ever vote for her.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post