Clinton foundation... scam?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2016, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 05:05 PM by bemore.)
Clinton foundation... scam?
Im no expert here, thought id share and see what people's opinion on it is.

(To summarise for those who dont watch the 15 min vid, Clinton foundation not set up to operate at the status it does now and is insufficiently audited in an honest way)

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/financ...le/2591335

http://www.inquisitr.com/3178869/the-cli...attempted/

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Clinton foundation... scam?
The mere fact that you posted something from the Washington Examiner means it can be dismissed without examination as that is a right-wing propaganda rag.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-07-2016, 05:19 PM
Also, Ortel wrote for the Washington Times, another conservative rag.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
24-07-2016, 05:21 PM
(24-07-2016 05:11 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  The mere fact that you posted something from the Washington Examiner means it can be dismissed without examination as that is a right-wing propaganda rag.

Don't know anything about Washington Examiner , but the mare idea that Clintons could in any way, shape or form be motivated by humanitarian ideals can be dismissed as utter lunacy.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
24-07-2016, 05:37 PM
(24-07-2016 05:19 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Also, Ortel wrote for the Washington Times, another conservative rag.

Im a brit. I am not fully knowledgeable on the political agenda the few articles ive listed sway towards. Whilst I believe an agenda/bias is of course an important thing to consider, id rather focus on evidence presented.

If somebody can prove that ortel is wrong I'd like to hear why, as much as i'd be interested to hear if the evidence he poses is true and also why.

I'm a political atheist, im just interested if he is right or not.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
24-07-2016, 06:00 PM
(24-07-2016 05:37 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 05:19 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Also, Ortel wrote for the Washington Times, another conservative rag.

Im a brit. I am not fully knowledgeable on the political agenda the few articles ive listed sway towards. Whilst I believe an agenda/bias is of course an important thing to consider, id rather focus on evidence presented.

If somebody can prove that ortel is wrong I'd like to hear why, as much as i'd be interested to hear if the evidence he poses is true and also why.

I'm a political atheist, im just interested if he is right or not.

When the source is slanted, it's hard to tell you if what he is saying is correct and unbiased. He and those two rags are conservatives, the Clintons are not.

----
24-07-2016, 06:04 PM
(24-07-2016 05:21 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 05:11 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  The mere fact that you posted something from the Washington Examiner means it can be dismissed without examination as that is a right-wing propaganda rag.

Don't know anything about Washington Examiner , but the mare idea that Clintons could in any way, shape or form be motivated by humanitarian ideals can be dismissed as utter lunacy.

Don't be ridiculous. The Clintons have been in public service for decades. Please provide evidence of your accusation. I can most certainly provide mountains of evidence that they have performed countless humanitarian acts. A fucking email scandal and handjobs don't make for anti-humanitarian efforts.

----
24-07-2016, 06:34 PM
(24-07-2016 06:04 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 05:21 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Don't know anything about Washington Examiner , but the mare idea that Clintons could in any way, shape or form be motivated by humanitarian ideals can be dismissed as utter lunacy.

Don't be ridiculous. The Clintons have been in public service for decades. Please provide evidence of your accusation. I can most certainly provide mountains of evidence that they have performed countless humanitarian acts. A fucking email scandal and handjobs don't make for anti-humanitarian efforts.

Just my opinion bro, I have no evidence other then circumstantial evidence that is open to interpretation. But if you think that for politicians of Clintons caliber "public service" is anything more then a political tool I have to say that you are rather naive.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
24-07-2016, 06:53 PM
(24-07-2016 06:34 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 06:04 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Don't be ridiculous. The Clintons have been in public service for decades. Please provide evidence of your accusation. I can most certainly provide mountains of evidence that they have performed countless humanitarian acts. A fucking email scandal and handjobs don't make for anti-humanitarian efforts.

Just my opinion bro, I have no evidence other then circumstantial evidence that is open to interpretation. But if you think that for politicians of Clintons caliber "public service" is anything more then a political tool I have to say that you are rather naive.

You didn't frame your post as your opinion but rather factual. If you have no evidence and just want to post to flex your humorous muscle, fine, but it was ridiculous.

No politician works pro bono, but if you think Hillary's exemplary work for women and children even before she was a politician was for her own gain you're the naive one. Yes, of course she expects to get paid as a senator, SoS and president, and reap the benefits down the road, but I do believe she works for the people. Call me naive, I don't give a shit.

----
24-07-2016, 07:29 PM
According to the Clintons' tax returns, they are worth over 30 million dollars. Since 2007, they have paid over $43M in taxes. Again, that's not speculation. That's what the Clintons say and have made public.

In 2015, a US Senator earned $174,000. When Hillary was Secretary of State, the job paid $186,000. If you think she and Bill achieved a net worth of over 30,000,000 by working for others and eschewing personal gain, your the one who is naive.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post