Clinton leads all FiveThirtyEight poll-election scenarios

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2016, 09:37 AM
Clinton leads all FiveThirtyEight poll-election scenarios
As I said after the RNC gave Trump his slight bounce and lead, Clinton would retake that lead with a vengeance after the DNC. She leads all three of the election scenarios from FiveThirtyEight. She just retook Florida and most of the scenarios have her leading significantly.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016...ecast/#now

What does it mean? Meh, not much, like I also said, but it will now settle over the next few weeks and she will settle into a modest lead. Once these two start to release policies and debate, we'll then see who is truly in the lead.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2016, 09:54 AM
RE: Clinton leads all FiveThirtyEight poll-election scenarios
If Trump keeps shooting his mouth off the way he has this past week, he's probably going to slip even further behind.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Vosur's post
01-08-2016, 10:06 AM
(01-08-2016 09:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  If Trump keeps shooting his mouth off the way he has this past week, he's probably going to slip even further behind.

This is my issue with Trump. Better he shoot his mouth off before he gets elected, when there is a chance to stop him, than after when he will alienate other nations or start stupid wars over nothing. He does not have a stable personality. He is unable to deal with opposition and criticism. He lashes out in a childlike manner when criticized. He is a stereotypical malignant narcissist. This disorder makes him a great risk when in power.

This has been my issue with him from the start, and he continues to prove me right. Dog help us!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 9 users Like Dom's post
01-08-2016, 10:19 AM
(01-08-2016 09:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  If Trump keeps shooting his mouth off the way he has this past week, he's probably going to slip even further behind.

If he could stop, he would have long ago.
He doesn't possess the temperament to get elected dog catcher.
He's still the obnoxious little attention-seeking brat you see in his videos from grade school.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-08-2016, 10:19 AM
Polls mean nothing.
01-08-2016, 10:20 AM
(01-08-2016 09:37 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  As I said after the RNC gave Trump his slight bounce and lead, Clinton would retake that lead with a vengeance after the DNC. She leads all three of the election scenarios from FiveThirtyEight. She just retook Florida and most of the scenarios have her leading significantly.

What does it mean? Meh, not much, like I also said, but it will now settle over the next few weeks and she will settle into a modest lead. Once these two start to release policies and debate, we'll then see who is truly in the lead.
None of those polls mean sht. They all change manana. The only poll that means anything is still 98 days away.
Like my father used to say: "87% of those polled said it hurt like hell and don't touch me with that pole again!"
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
01-08-2016, 10:33 AM
If it was Bernie Sanders he would be in the Lower to Mid 90's for his chances for all those polls.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
01-08-2016, 10:51 AM
(01-08-2016 10:20 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 09:37 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  As I said after the RNC gave Trump his slight bounce and lead, Clinton would retake that lead with a vengeance after the DNC. She leads all three of the election scenarios from FiveThirtyEight. She just retook Florida and most of the scenarios have her leading significantly.

None of those polls mean sht. They all change manana. The only poll that means anything is still 98 days away.
Like my father used to say: "87% of those polled said it hurt like hell and don't touch me with that pole again!"

Yes, like I said, these polls mean little this far out, but since 538 uses pretty much every poll and historical data to reach a conclusion, this is more of a temperature of the nation than it is just a poll. A very different animal.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
01-08-2016, 11:22 AM
(01-08-2016 10:51 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 10:20 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  None of those polls mean sht. They all change manana. The only poll that means anything is still 98 days away.

Yes, like I said, these polls mean little this far out, but since 538 uses pretty much every poll and historical data to reach a conclusion, this is more of a temperature of the nation than it is just a poll. A very different animal.

The gay Jew knows his math.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
01-08-2016, 12:01 PM
She's 4 points ahead at Huffpollster and ahead at Reclear and 270.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37