Clinton leads all FiveThirtyEight poll-election scenarios

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2016, 07:23 PM
RE: Clinton leads all FiveThirtyEight poll-election scenarios
(02-08-2016 07:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 06:51 PM)BnW Wrote:  A number of Republicans are now vocally walking away from him and endorsing her. The money people not only won't help fund him, they won't fund attack adds against her. The Koch brothers made that clear over thee weekend, and there are other Super PACs that seem to be following suit. He does not have the money to compete with her, his own party is starting to run away (and I think the dam will break open on that soon and republicans will leave in droves) and he can't go 24 hours without looking like he's having a mental breakdown.

It's over.

Lets not get carried away. He's only down 4.5 in the RCP 4 person race. That's almost within the margin of error for the polls. He's being outspent 15-1 and just completed only his first month of fundraising where he says he raised 35 million. Last time I looked, last week maybe, the RNC had more money than the DNC.

He's in a pretty good spot considering how little he's spent.

Be happy, him as commander in chief is a nightmare I don't want to witness. He doesn't have the temperament for it. He already said, months back, in a threatening voice: "The military will do as I say".

He has temper tantrums, cannot take criticisms and has a super thin skin. He will start a war with Putin if Putin says anything bad about him. He is a nightmare for our military. I don't know how you can't see that, maybe just because you dislike the alternative.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-08-2016, 07:27 PM
(02-08-2016 07:23 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 07:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Lets not get carried away. He's only down 4.5 in the RCP 4 person race. That's almost within the margin of error for the polls. He's being outspent 15-1 and just completed only his first month of fundraising where he says he raised 35 million. Last time I looked, last week maybe, the RNC had more money than the DNC.

He's in a pretty good spot considering how little he's spent.

Be happy, him as commander in chief is a nightmare I don't want to witness. He doesn't have the temperament for it. He already said, months back, in a threatening voice: "The military will do as I say".

He has temper tantrums, cannot take criticisms and has a super thin skin. He will start a war with Putin if Putin says anything bad about him. He is a nightmare for our military. I don't know how you can't see that, maybe just because you dislike the alternative.

The military favors Trump over Clinton 2 to 1.

Think about why.

She put classified information at risk and lied about it.

Benghazi.

The military understands who she really is.

Another liberal loonie with no backbone.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
02-08-2016, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2016 07:42 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-08-2016 07:27 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The military favors Trump over Clinton 2 to 1.

Not for long. Even Palin's son-in-law Medal of Honor awardee says Trump needs to apologize. And the more he doubles down the worse it is for him.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-08-2016, 07:44 PM
Yes, I saw the July pre convention numbers. How do you think they felt when Trump he made sacrifices equal to men and women who died in service to their country? Or about the military mother booed at a Pence town hall when she asked when Trump was going to stop insulting servicemen? The military is never going to like her, but I bet those numbers start to get closer.

As a secondary question, do you exercise any independent thoughts of your own. Your point of view is consistently based on what others say and think.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
02-08-2016, 07:57 PM
(01-08-2016 10:19 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Polls mean nothing.

Tell that to a fireman. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
02-08-2016, 08:05 PM
(02-08-2016 07:57 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 10:19 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Polls mean nothing.

Tell that to a fireman. Wink

Or a stripper.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
02-08-2016, 08:06 PM
(02-08-2016 07:27 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 07:23 PM)Dom Wrote:  Be happy, him as commander in chief is a nightmare I don't want to witness. He doesn't have the temperament for it. He already said, months back, in a threatening voice: "The military will do as I say".

Think about why.

Benghazi.

No backbone? LOL, man your delusion knows no end.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-08-2016, 08:08 PM
(02-08-2016 08:05 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 07:57 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Tell that to a fireman. Wink

Or a stripper.

Both minds in the gutter. Only the gutters differ. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
02-08-2016, 08:17 PM
(02-08-2016 08:06 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 07:27 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The military favors Trump over Clinton 2 to 1.

Think about why.

Benghazi.

No backbone? LOL, man your delusion knows no end.

Yes. No backbone. Democrats are known pussies. That's why they are only 20% of the military and do mostly admin jobs. Democrats have low approval ratings among the troops, with Obama setting the bar as worst president ever according to the military. Approval ratings 15% or lower.

Democrat presidents are considered "weak" by military members.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
02-08-2016, 08:23 PM
(02-08-2016 07:27 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 07:23 PM)Dom Wrote:  Be happy, him as commander in chief is a nightmare I don't want to witness. He doesn't have the temperament for it. He already said, months back, in a threatening voice: "The military will do as I say".

Think about why.

Benghazi.

Well, in this case I hope you don't get what you wish for. Trump is a loose cannon.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man