Clinton leads all FiveThirtyEight poll-election scenarios

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Clinton leads all FiveThirtyEight poll-election scenarios
(02-08-2016 08:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 08:06 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  No backbone? LOL, man your delusion knows no end.

Yes. No backbone. Democrats are known pussies. That's why they are only 20% of the military and do mostly admin jobs. Democrats have low approval ratings among the troops, with Obama setting the bar as worst president ever according to the military. Approval ratings 15% or lower.

Democrat presidents are considered "weak" by military members.

LOL, I suppose you have citations to back up all of this nonsense. And just for the record, not entering the military doesn't make anyone a pussy.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
02-08-2016, 08:44 PM
(02-08-2016 08:32 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 08:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Yes. No backbone. Democrats are known pussies. That's why they are only 20% of the military and do mostly admin jobs. Democrats have low approval ratings among the troops, with Obama setting the bar as worst president ever according to the military. Approval ratings 15% or lower.

Democrat presidents are considered "weak" by military members.

LOL, I suppose you have citations to back up all of this nonsense. And just for the record, not entering the military doesn't make anyone a pussy.

Given that the only polling of Military Personal (Active) was done before the conventions it is hopelessly out of date. I could find 1 from may and one from early July both of which showed while Trump is getting about a 2 to 1 lead that was only if given a choice between those 2, most polled were deeply dissatisfied with the choice and a good number would sit out rather than vote for either. Given Trumps sustained and frankly irrational attack on Military figures and families I expect his lead to have dropped significantly.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
02-08-2016, 09:36 PM
Military members prefer Republicans because they always want to spend money on beefing up the defense budget. It gives them job security and makes them get all warm and fuzzy. That hardly makes Democrats pussies and explains their approval ratings.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 3 users Like WillHopp's post
02-08-2016, 10:00 PM
(02-08-2016 06:51 PM)BnW Wrote:  A number of Republicans are now vocally walking away from him and endorsing her. The money people not only won't help fund him, they won't fund attack adds against her. The Koch brothers made that clear over thee weekend, and there are other Super PACs that seem to be following suit. He does not have the money to compete with her, his own party is starting to run away (and I think the dam will break open on that soon and republicans will leave in droves) and he can't go 24 hours without looking like he's having a mental breakdown.

It's over.

The entire Bush family is voting for Clinton. That's extraordinary. I don't think anything like this has happened before during a presidential campaign. This is like watching the Titanic sink.

The Titanic

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
02-08-2016, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2016 10:50 PM by Vosur.)
(02-08-2016 10:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The entire Bush family is voting for Clinton. That's extraordinary. I don't think anything like this has happened before during a presidential campaign. This is like watching the Titanic sink.
On the contrary, I think it would be extraordinary if they were voting for Trump. He ended their political dynasty during the primaries and called them out on their warmongering and their lies on live TV with tens of millions of viewers. It doesn't surprise me that they'd support another warmonger that voted in favor of the Iraq war and other military interventions.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
02-08-2016, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2016 11:22 PM by dancefortwo.)
(02-08-2016 10:46 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 10:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The entire Bush family is voting for Clinton. That's extraordinary. I don't think anything like this has happened before during a presidential campaign. This is like watching the Titanic sink.
On the contrary, I think it would be extraordinary if they were voting for Trump. He ended their political dynasty during the primaries and called them out on their warmongering and their lies on live TV with tens of millions of viewers. It doesn't surprise me that they'd support another warmonger that voted in favor of the Iraq war and other military interventions.

They're voting for Clinton because she's not a mentally insane dictator. Trump is a demagogue. Do you even know what a demagogue is? This isn't about policy or military support or non support. This goes way beyond normal politics. This is about a man who has a mental disease and needs psychiatriac help, a man who is disfunctional, who has no common decency. Donald Trump is the Joseph McCarthy of 2016 and he's running for the presidency of the US and he needs to be stopped.

Several years from now anyone who voted for Trump will deny it and secretly be embarrassed for having supported him and when Trump's name comes up in conversation you'll be silent and try to change the subject as quickly as you can.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
03-08-2016, 12:39 AM

The Titanic

Hi,

Donald Trump has claimed that he is a "uniter". Smile He's not wrong.

D.
[+] 2 users Like Dworkin's post
03-08-2016, 01:03 AM
(02-08-2016 10:53 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 10:46 PM)Vosur Wrote:  On the contrary, I think it would be extraordinary if they were voting for Trump. He ended their political dynasty during the primaries and called them out on their warmongering and their lies on live TV with tens of millions of viewers. It doesn't surprise me that they'd support another warmonger that voted in favor of the Iraq war and other military interventions.

They're voting for Clinton because she's not a mentally insane dictator. Trump is a demagogue. Do you even know what a demagogue is? This isn't about policy or military support or non support. This goes way beyond normal politics. This is about a man who has a mental disease and needs psychiatriac help, a man who is disfunctional, who has no common decency. Donald Trump is the Joseph McCarthy of 2016 and he's running for the presidency of the US and he needs to be stopped.

Several years from now anyone who voted for Trump will deny it and secretly be embarrassed for having supported him and when Trump's name comes up in conversation you'll be silent and try to change the subject as quickly as you can.
It's hard to take you seriously when you exaggerate this much and act like an armchair psychologist. The Bush family clearly doesn't have a problem with supporting mentally insane dictators considering their relationship with the Saudi royalty.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
03-08-2016, 05:51 AM
For the idiots voting for Trump, I could give on rats ass what arguments you want to make about how much you think he can fix our economy, his past year of demagoguery alone disqualifies him. I really don't think his supporters truly understand how dangerous his rhetoric has been, not only nationally but globally.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
03-08-2016, 06:04 AM
More traditional GOP donors jump ship. The latest is Meg Whitman, who says she's voting for, and donating to, Clinton. He can't win without SuperPAC money. And, all the donors that are not jumping the Republican ship, like the Koch brothers, are saying they won't help him at all and instead are focusing on trying to keep the Senate.

I generally don't like to try to predict these things because you just never know, but this election is going to be an exception: she's going to win in a landslide. She's going to take all the states Obama took in 2012, at least, and possibly 2 other states. I think with their voter ID laws shot down she could take North Carolina and maybe Missouri. I think he's just going to continue to implode. He can't help himself.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost