Clinton leads all FiveThirtyEight poll-election scenarios

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2016, 12:08 PM
RE: Clinton leads all FiveThirtyEight poll-election scenarios
I'm waiting to see if he actually shows up for all three debates.

It's not over yet, but at this point I think it's more her losing it than him winning it. If she's not stupid, I don't see how she isn't the next President, Dog help us all.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
01-08-2016, 12:10 PM
Poll results and $5 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
01-08-2016, 12:11 PM
(01-08-2016 12:08 PM)BnW Wrote:  I'm waiting to see if he actually shows up for all three debates.

I doubt he's gonna show up for ANY debates.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-08-2016, 12:14 PM
(01-08-2016 12:10 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Poll results and $5 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks....

I thought the prices went up at Starbucks. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
01-08-2016, 12:50 PM
(01-08-2016 12:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 12:10 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Poll results and $5 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks....

I thought the prices went up at Starbucks. Tongue

I'm guessing of course... I've only been in one once --with my sister who lives outside of Seattle.......

I asked for Folgers....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
01-08-2016, 12:53 PM
(01-08-2016 12:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 12:08 PM)BnW Wrote:  I'm waiting to see if he actually shows up for all three debates.

I doubt he's gonna show up for ANY debates.

That would be a pretty big mistake. He seems to be setting up for backing out kg them, though.

I guess we will see.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
01-08-2016, 01:01 PM
From a non-American point of view, it would appear that if Clinton wins it will only be because people voted for the lesser of two evils.

That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Consider
[+] 1 user Likes GoingUp's post
01-08-2016, 04:21 PM
(01-08-2016 10:06 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 09:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  If Trump keeps shooting his mouth off the way he has this past week, he's probably going to slip even further behind.

This is my issue with Trump. Better he shoot his mouth off before he gets elected, when there is a chance to stop him, than after when he will alienate other nations or start stupid wars over nothing. He does not have a stable personality. He is unable to deal with opposition and criticism. He lashes out in a childlike manner when criticized. He is a stereotypical malignant narcissist. This disorder makes him a great risk when in power.

This has been my issue with him from the start, and he continues to prove me right. Dog help us!

Just imagine Trump and Kim Jong Un being in power at the same time. That's a match made in hell.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
01-08-2016, 04:45 PM
(01-08-2016 09:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  If Trump keeps shooting his mouth off the way he has this past week, he's probably going to slip even further behind.

Because of the brouhaha surrounding his full frontal attack on the Khans, Amazon just reported that the pocket sized US Constitution is now a Best Seller. Thumbsup

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2016/jul...rmedbroker

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
01-08-2016, 04:53 PM
(01-08-2016 01:01 PM)GoingUp Wrote:  From a non-American point of view, it would appear that if Clinton wins it will only be because people voted for the lesser of two evils.

That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Consider
That sounds about right. I would say the same thing applies to Trump, though. He would be losing by double digits if he was running against anyone but Clinton right now. Sanders, for example, polled extremely well against him during the primaries. The American people somehow chose the two least liked political candidates in a generation as their nominees.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]