Cloaked person in NC leaves raw meat near playground.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 04:48 AM
Cloaked person in NC leaves raw meat near playground.
Like something out of a horror movie, in Gastonia, North Carolina a cloaked person has been photographed and is reported to have left raw meat near a playground. Some say it's a Satanic Ritual, others believe Emperor Palpatine is in town, either way it is creepy as hell.

[Image: 8641673_G.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2015, 04:56 AM
RE: Cloaked person in NC leaves raw meat near playground.
Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-08-2015, 05:08 AM
Not impressed. The pic looks shooped to me.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
25-08-2015, 05:16 AM
(25-08-2015 04:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes

You have something to do with this? Laugh out load

(25-08-2015 05:08 AM)cactus Wrote:  Not impressed. The pic looks shooped to me.

I thought you misspelled shopped but then I googled shooped and learned it's a word lol but yeah it could be, police are investigating it though so I guess we will find out when they are done.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-08-2015, 05:44 AM
It's such an infantile scare. Bit like this.

The Loch Ness meat-distributor.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-08-2015, 07:41 AM
(25-08-2015 05:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  It's such an infantile scare. Bit like this.

The Loch Ness meat-distributor.

Well not sure if it meant to be a scare or someone is just off their meds. The raw meat could attract harmful wildlife though like Coyotes and Bears.

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
25-08-2015, 07:47 AM
(25-08-2015 07:41 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  The raw meat could attract harmful wildlife though like Coyotes and Bears.

So could little kids. Most predators would happily help themselves without needing an invitation. Come on man, it's hardly newsworthy. "Random dressed up hobo leaves chunk of steak outside playground, panic ensues". I can't even see the alleged meat in your alleged evidence. Link me a news story then, if this issue is so serious. 'Cos I will go bail that this is some stupid prank.

25-08-2015, 07:55 AM
(25-08-2015 07:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 07:41 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  The raw meat could attract harmful wildlife though like Coyotes and Bears.

So could little kids. Most predators would happily help themselves without needing an invitation. Come on man, it's hardly newsworthy. "Random dressed up hobo leaves chunk of steak outside playground, panic ensues". I can't even see the alleged meat in your alleged evidence. Link me a news story then, if this issue is so serious. 'Cos I will go bail that this is some stupid prank.

Never said it could not be a prank nor did I ever claim there was "Evidence" of the meat hence why I said in the OP "reportedly". It very well could be a prank, it's just interesting and not something you see everyday.

Here is a news story though as you requested.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cloa...ostpopular

25-08-2015, 08:01 AM
Well, I stand by my diagnosis of manufactured scare Rolleyes I mean, the whole thing started as a social media post. That's journalistic integrity right there.

25-08-2015, 08:05 AM
(25-08-2015 08:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  Well, I stand by my diagnosis of manufactured scare Rolleyes I mean, the whole thing started as a social media post. That's journalistic integrity right there.

Not arguing with you over that lol you very well could be right.