Clockwork Orange Fans unite....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2011, 10:44 AM

Clockwork Orange Fans unite....
I love that I am starting that I am starting this thread.

The greatest story of Irony ever told. Long live Stanley Kubrick.
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2011, 01:04 AM
RE: Clockwork Orange Fans unite....
I love that film :O

I even did an impression of the main guy once, but with highly improvised costume xD

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2011, 08:40 AM

I love Stanley Kubrick films altogether. I thought "The Shining" was as a scary of a thriller as I have ever seen. Eyes wide Shut is a great movie as well. Across the board, his films were EPIC.
31-03-2011, 02:20 PM
I think the only other film of his I liked was Full Metal Jacket, and even then I thought some bits were a little bit too surreal to work.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]
01-04-2011, 01:56 AM
I didn't care for "A Clockwork Orange". I didn't find it to be very interesting and I couldn't figure out why it became a classic.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
01-04-2011, 09:09 AM

(01-04-2011 01:56 AM)No J. Wrote:  I didn't care for "A Clockwork Orange". I didn't find it to be very interesting and I couldn't figure out why it became a classic.

Blasphemy! This movie was riveting.
01-04-2011, 12:01 PM
My all time favorite movie. Are you aware that the novel has an extra chapter of redemption at the end? So glad Kubrick chose to not go with it.
01-04-2011, 02:06 PM
(01-04-2011 01:56 AM)No J. Wrote:  I didn't care for "A Clockwork Orange". I didn't find it to be very interesting and I couldn't figure out why it became a classic.

I didn't care for it when I saw it as a teenager, but I love it now in my twenties. If you want to watch a Kubrick piece of shit film, try Barry Lyndon. That one is fucking awful.

I play CityVille, and I need you as my neighbor!
I need a job too, so that I can play CityVille less.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2011, 01:27 PM

(01-04-2011 12:01 PM)gamutman Wrote:  My all time favorite movie. Are you aware that the novel has an extra chapter of redemption at the end? So glad Kubrick chose to not go with it.

I have not yet read the novel. That will need to move up the "things to do" list.
05-04-2011, 02:29 PM
(05-04-2011 01:27 PM)Barryskoolaid Wrote:  
(01-04-2011 12:01 PM)gamutman Wrote:  My all time favorite movie. Are you aware that the novel has an extra chapter of redemption at the end? So glad Kubrick chose to not go with it.

I have not yet read the novel. That will need to move up the "things to do" list.

Make sure you get the British version if you want to read the final chapter.