Set it on fire

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Clogged Ear
(27-04-2014 05:37 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Set it on fire

I'd like to keep my ear uncooked thank you

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
27-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Lots of suggestions have been made...not sure what else any of us would have to offer. Seems you don't have anything to use as far as remedies.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-04-2014, 06:38 PM
(27-04-2014 06:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Lots of suggestions have been made...not sure what else any of us would have to offer. Seems you don't have anything to use as far as remedies.

Yeah unfortunately being poor has it's downsides but thank you for the suggestions.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
27-04-2014, 07:15 PM
There is an over the counter medicine for ear wax. Might try that.
27-04-2014, 07:18 PM
(27-04-2014 07:15 PM)dstallma Wrote:  There is an over the counter medicine for ear wax. Might try that.

Yeah but being as broke as I am now, I just can't afford it at all. Only way I could get it would be a prescription through my insurance.

28-04-2014, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2014 06:05 PM by GirlyMan.)
My doc recommends Debrox. It's OTC and only a couple bucks at the drugstore. My right ear clogs up far more quickly than the left. The Debrox should probably work for a youngster like you. Old man like me's still gotta get the cerumen removed mechanically every couple of years with a little little tiny spoon and magnification and a doctor who's been doing this a long time. The temptation to use Q-tips or toothpicks to get the plug out just compresses and hardens the plug. Try the Debrox.

(27-04-2014 10:41 AM)QUELSQUELS Wrote:  They sell ear candles s and if you have some one that doesn't mind getting all up on you, you could try them. I'm not sure how exactly they work but my mom used to use them on my brother for the same reason and by the end of the candle there was always a shit load of earwax in the wax holder tinfoil mabobber

Got no idea what that is, but suddenly I'm scared shitless. Hobo No just No

Think I grasp the principle. Leave a dangling wick so when it warms up enough it will melt and absorb my earwax plug. Hobo No just No Candle tips over. Hair catches on fire. Everybody burns.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus