Clones and original sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Clones and original sin
(08-06-2015 12:44 PM)natachan Wrote:  Do if original sin comes from Adam through the semen, and since clones are created without semen, do clones have original sin? How about people created through genetic manipulation?
Sin doesn't come through Adam's semen. Death or mortality comes through Adam's semen.
All children of Adam are born sinless but mortal. Mortality is result of Adam's fall.
Children of Adam( each one of us) become sinners as soon as whey do their first sin.
So, clones are sinless until they do their first sin. But clones are mortal, they will die.
Death/mortality is result of Adam's fall.

Nobody is responsible for Adam's transgression. Every person is responsible for his/her own sins.
Because of Adam all became mortal, because of Christ all will be resurrected from the dead.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2015, 04:12 PM
Clones are the epitome of sin, just as Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith are.

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
[+] 1 user Likes TheMrBillShow's post
17-08-2015, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2015 03:27 AM by Mark Fulton.)
(16-08-2015 03:04 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-06-2015 12:44 PM)natachan Wrote:  Do if original sin comes from Adam through the semen, and since clones are created without semen, do clones have original sin? How about people created through genetic manipulation?
Sin doesn't come through Adam's semen. Death or mortality comes through Adam's semen.
All children of Adam are born sinless but mortal. Mortality is result of Adam's fall.
Children of Adam( each one of us) become sinners as soon as whey do their first sin.
So, clones are sinless until they do their first sin. But clones are mortal, they will die.

Nobody is responsible for Adam's transgression. Every person is responsible for his/her own sins.
Because of Adam all became mortal, because of Christ all will be resurrected from the dead.

I know this cos it's in da book....da book....all you gotta do is read da book!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Mark Fulton's post
17-08-2015, 03:51 AM
(08-06-2015 02:05 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(08-06-2015 01:29 PM)Zippo Wrote:  That would be a great headline to piss off Christians:

"Science now offers salvation faster than christianity by removing the original sin through genetic manipulation"

Wouldn't this be the same thing as how the Jews believe that they can transfer their sins to other animals that they can then slaughter?

I don't thing the GM salvation will involve swinging a chicken around one's head.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-08-2015, 04:16 AM
Another queation is that evolution predicts that a monkey gave birth to a human. So do monkeys have original sin to? And is YHWY hate the gay monkeys as much? After all like that Loverboy aong says: pig and elephant DNA just won't splice. And Josephus.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
17-08-2015, 04:35 AM
(17-08-2015 04:16 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  pig and elephant DNA just won't splice. And Josephus.

So it's true... It was Josephus in the pig with an elephant... Ohmy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-08-2015, 06:06 AM
If it is in semen, does that mean that men are really the root of all evil and did I leave that sin in my wife while we were dating? Does that also mean that the moment we were married and it was no longer sinful for us to have sex, that she was somehow immune to my sin but I somehow passed it to my kids? This original sin idea is so fucking idiotic I want to go kick grass. In fact, the entire idea of sin is fucking stupid.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
17-08-2015, 06:22 AM
(17-08-2015 06:06 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  In fact, the entire idea of sin is fucking stupid.

I feel much the same about fucking Stupid as I do about fucking Crazy Confused

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-08-2015, 06:52 AM
(16-08-2015 03:04 PM)Alla Wrote:  

Perhaps this is true for Mormons. This is not true for Catholics and Protestants, which are the traditions I was brought up in. In those traditions the sin is passed down the male line through the semen. That is why Jesus had no original sin, because his mother was a virgin.

And yes, church dogma does state that we are all responsible for Adan's sin. Original sin is the whole premise of Christianity and without it the religion falls apart.
17-08-2015, 07:01 AM
(17-08-2015 04:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 04:16 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  pig and elephant DNA just won't splice. And Josephus.

So it's true... It was Josephus in the pig with an elephant... Ohmy

I thought it was Colonel Mustard in the dining room with the candlestick.

Jeez --- another dream destroyed.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post